Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:10 pm

Oh same here I'll be on the lookout.

I think it'll be dangerous to campaign hard. People might see that as threatening. So I'm just going to sit back and observe and see who pushes the hardest.

I don't really care who wins. You?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:12 pm

I don't either, except maybe Jules or Rebecca? I've spoken the least with them, so I am an easy nom. If Debbie actually wants HOH I wouldn't mind voting her in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:19 pm

That works. She seems to really want it and I don't mind her.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:21 pm

Just saw your post on the thread and someone said it looks like you are getting the votes. That was quick! Are you interested in winning or is that just for show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:28 pm

It's a combination of both. I'm not going to campaign hard for it as I assume that Debbie is getting a ton of votes anyway. I think it would be hilarious if she gets like 20 votes and the second place person gets like 3.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:33 pm

I actually think that would be hilarious too. I feel safe with Debbie and I know I can count on you, so I am okay with that scenario. Are you okay with the power?

I also wanted to know if you wanted to keep this partnership between us or maybe if you’d like to branch out into an alliance of some form. I don’t have a ton of people in mind but I wouldn’t hate having a group of 6 to chop it up with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:37 pm

Yeah I'm okay with it. I'd probably just throw up the two people I don't talk to much. And if you feel good with Debbie, then we should be solid (my relationship with her doesn't matter - there is no Battle of the Block so even if I annoyed her, she can't nominate me).

I'm fine with either one. I guess it makes sense to have numbers when we can, but I do think it might be a good idea to downplay our specific relationship so people do not associate us two. I feel like it's easiest if we get a mutual ally to be the one to throw out our names (so if they're talking to you, then you give them the power to make a small group and ideally they name me). That way nothing can be traced back to you and me. Just food for thought.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:38 pm

I love that idea. Do you have anyone you would want to bring into the fold that I can maybe build something with? I think we downplay us playing together but work collaboratively with the alliance we build. How do you feel about that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:43 pm

That is absolutely perfect. I think an ideal alliance would be something who is well rounded in all aspects of the game. I get really good vibes from a few of the guys like Steve, Matt, and Sam. Then some of the women that I really like are Debbie, Rebecca, Dorothy. So any combination of those should be fine. Have you been able to chat with them much? I know you said you haven't chatted with Rebecca much but I get the feeling she's a strong social player which is good to have on our side.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:51 pm

I think Debbie is our closest mutual ally, then Sam, Dorothy, and Matt. Maybe I ask Debbie about it and see if I can guide her towards some of those names, then you can pick up the rest if she comes to you? I'd keep you updated as I go and see who she bites with and we go from there.

I can definitely work on getting closer with Rebecca. Smile tbh This alliance would help that immensely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:56 pm

That sounds excellent. We just have to nudge her in the right direction and we ought to be fine, and more importantly, she'll think she's the one calling the shots. Which is fine with me. BB is all about appealing to people's ego, and then you and I just fade into the background.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:59 pm

Exactly. We don't need to be the forefront, even though there's a great chance you'll be one of our HOHs this week. Razz

I love this plan. Once the voting cools down a bit I will put it by her and see what she says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:02 pm

Well the good thing is that if Debbie and I really do win HOH together this round, then there's a good chance that I would be fresh in her head (hopefully) and she's more likely to at least mention my name lol. So it's not completely awful to have a little attention.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:08 pm

That's very true. Are you particularly close now or is she just one of the people you are close to? I can work a different angle if you think there is a better case to be made elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:11 pm

We get along pretty well. I wouldn't say we are super close, as I didn't start talking with her until she revealed she was not a cohost for the season.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next