Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 8:05 pm

You throwing everything <3

When that movie is garbage and we hate it so much and then we lose so it was all for naught.

Most of these people would be shy as fuck in real life so I think it’s funny when they’re all talk here <3 how cute, they think they’re relevant.

Yeah Dorothy would definitely go after Sandra and Jerry and vice versa. Honestly it’ll be funny if any of these three win.

I trust max a lot but I’m also worried that he might feel threatened by you since he knows we are close. He says it’s not a big deal but I feel like later down the line he might try to split us. I feel good with him but I want you to make sure you are good with him too if possible

Yeah I think Sandra and Sam are balancing the middle like we are except they’re annoying <3 Sam says he wants to work with me but idk about that

Debbie and Steve are definitely a duo. Honestly that’s probably her best bet because I don’t think he has a pair. The way I see it, it’s Sandra/Sam, Max/Ember, Me/You, and then Jerry lost Tony and I think Dorothy is ultimately alone.

No idea why ember keeps lying lmaooo she’s gonna get caught. She got all mad today because Tony left everyone a nice message and all she got was “you’re aligned with everyone” lmaoooo she started cursing him out
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 8:49 pm

I’m not!!! LOL

I’ll try talking to Max more. we’ve had a casual relationship this whole game but have grown closer in recent rounds so I will try to keep that going with him.

Lmaooo just be fake with Sam. I think he’s just trying to be lowkey and be a goat at this point.

Sandra claims to be closest with me, and I’m just following along and being supportive of her. She seems dedicated to our 4 though, but I take everything with a grain of salt. She is definitely on the anti-Dorothy train though so I wanna see her get HOH and follow through with it LOL

Lmaoooo Ember is funny. She’s always lovey dovey with me and I’m like girl you talk to me as if you haven’t lied to my face for 70% of the game, but love you too! This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 1f60d This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 1f618 I bet she cussed Tony out lmaooooo

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:23 pm

Okay good. He’s not worried about you really but I don’t think he’ll ever tell me if that’s the case because he knows we are good lol. But yeah if we can keep that going it’ll be great.

Yeah I’m trying to be fake nice with Sam but it’s so hard lol. I know he’s ready for the right comp so he can go on a comp run. He says he’s not after me so we’ll see.

Sandra is definitely not closest to you unless she’s mentioned everything going on with Sam too. But yeah just stay close to her for now. We have bigger fish to fry right now. I do think she’s loyal to the four but she’s already mentioned that she got annoyed with Jerry telling Steve she was his main ally so she said while she won’t nominate him, if he’s on the block she won’t feel as dedicated in saving him.

Aw I like Dorothy lmao she’s kind of a mess in a fun way <3 I trust Dorothy more than Sandra that’s for sure lmfao

Rip ember lol I think she knows she needs to start winning shit. I wish she posted more so I can dislike more stuff and see her spiral.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 12:37 am

I feel like Dorothy doesn't trust me but idk LOL I've caught her in a lie a couple of times but I don't even press her about it I just chalk it up to me being silly old me lmfao. She'll ask really bold questions sometimes lmaooo. Do you know who she dislikes/has her eyes on? Maybe I can bond with her over something like that (in a casual manner)

Yeah Sandra told me that about Jerry too lmfaoooo she's probably doing the same with several people to make them think they're good with her by talking about this stuff. But I love Jerry though <3 lmaooo everyone's pissing Sandra off

My fish to fry are Steve, and maybe Sam. I'm not even gonna try cutting any deals with Steve. Let me just hope we can get him out this next round This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 1f602 Sam's like sneaky, and I hope that Sandra can be my in with him.

Ember was like dramatically sad when she came in 2nd in HOH and blamed herself for me going up and I was like girl chill even I'm not sad LMAO and part of me was also like is this girl exaggerating so I can "trust" her more

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 8:20 am

Well she knows Jerry and Sandra doesn’t trust her and I told her if she wants to go after them and turn on free agents she can but I don’t want her touching you lmaooo. She definitely wants them gone lmao.

Yeah Sandra wants to give enough info to make you feel like she’s close to you but everything she tells me is shit I already know (like she’s told me about Sam telling her about the giant alliance which duh we all knew that existed and Sam is only telling her to save his own ass, or about Dorothys color for that one challenge).

Yeah if we can get Sam and Steve out that’s perfect. I don’t trust them much at all and the sooner they go the better.

Ember really does bring out the theatrics. Idk if she’s told you but she’s like “girl you’re my ride or die” but then she doesn’t talk to me for long spans of time or discuss votes and I’m just like you ain’t fooling anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 11:47 am

That’s why Dorothy has been asking me if Jerry feels a way about her like why are you asking me? I don’t want you using this against me This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 1f602 but it’s nice to see that she is feeling stressed about her position in Free Agents

Yeah Sandra does that a lot, but I’ll act surprised like This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 1f631 no way! I would love to see Dorothy go after her. Sandra claims anyone outside of Switzerland is fair game, okay let’s see it babe

Ember does that with me too kinda. She’s always like “you 3 (Sandra, Max, me) are my priority” and I’m like first off Max avoids talking about votes with you cause he’s been voting differently than you. Sandra also doesn’t trust you. But let me be nice and supportive in case you do get an HOH in This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 1f602 I wouldn’t be surprised if she turned on me cause I’ve never been close enough to her to get full truths

Lmaooo I got side tracked and still need to finish like 50 minutes of the movie

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 12:41 pm

lmaoooo Dorothy is hilarious. She’s so bent on getting Sandra and Jerry out. Fine by me, my lips are sealed. You do you baby girl. I want her to win the HOH more than I want Sandra to win tbh, but I’m fine with whatever.

NOT THE SCREAM EMOJI FJDJCJSBXJ she’s such a nut. I can see her having a sloppy HOH tbh

I do think it’s interesting that ember always has max in alliances but he does his own thing. He told me about how she dragged him into all these alliances and with people he would go after lmfao. I don’t really believe anything she says. I still think she’s throwing but trying not to be obvious, but she’s so dramatic with the whole “oh no I lost Sad“ that I think she’s just trying to make sure we know she’s trying. PLS. What a goober. But at least she’s been consistently honest with me. Which is why I’m not totally throwing her under the bus… yet. It’s so funny though because she’s the one who told me about Debbie being a possible renom and then later Steve told me that he had told ember a name but she was the only one to know so if people spread that around he probably doesn’t trust her oops 🤭

So I watched the movie but since I was high I don’t remember any of it lmaoo that was a terrible idea
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:18 pm

Oop. That’s fine by me too 🤭 she could put them both up but I would want Jerry to stay. But if he goes then so be it. I wonder if I should let her know that Sandra is eyeing her lmaooo

Ember is more honest with me now, but she’ll occasionally lie to me too so I’m like? LOL Well I feel like she might have told Max about the renom thing then? I hope Steve realizes she’s exposing him and starts going after her lmaoo.

I’m gonna watch the movie right now and finish up. I wonder if the HOH will even pertain to the movie though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:49 pm

Oh for sure I’d want Jerry to stay. If Sandra gotta go as a casualty so be it. Jerry is mostly harmless and he’s kinda predictable.

It’ll be funny if he does go after her but I don’t know if Steve would risk going after her when others want him gone. He not too bright but I think even he would see the value in keeping ember safe… for now.

How was the rest of the movie? And yeah what if the HOH isn’t movie related lmao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:59 pm

I only got to the part in the movie where Richard and Rex are in Russia now and looking for drag outfits to be able to accept the $100k reward lmaooo we should compare notes when we're done. Ugh I need to type them up too

I gave Dorothy a link to the script so hopefully she sees that I am trying to ~be~ with her lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 5:41 pm

Fuck Dorothy and I said that shit
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 6:07 pm

When I'm in a final 2 with Dorothy and I quote that and send it to her 🤭🤭

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 6:13 pm

Lmaoooo you troll
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 6:47 pm

Me saying good luck 10 times lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 6:48 pm

I just be saying it after you and for all I know I could have said it in that same thread already oops 🤭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 50 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 50 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 68  Next