Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:26 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
NTW basically told me the same thing today and I am not targeting you guys at all! You're the last people I've been with through completely good times, never any negative stuff until this, so I just ask that you see how Ember's stories are conveniently working towards her goal tonight in getting rid of me!

I'll definitely say you haven't gotten back to me, except to NTW who I'll have use the power, she'll need to know the votes are there if that's cool

but ya, I'd have you, Max and NTW and then a vote steal would do it if they don't use powers. If you want I could make a goodbye speech to really catch them off guard, and I'll literally only tell Max and NTW what's really happening bc that's all we need

What’s the move my love LMAO I will literally do whatever
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:28 pm

I’m fine with it. I’ll ask macks
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:38 pm

I wanna trust Max I really do. I just don’t know if he is being sneaky LOL but you trust him? Didn’t you or Debbie say that “the other side” is mean to him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:43 pm

I do trust him ya. He’s given me a lot of insight, sometimes too much info lmao. I didn’t say that. Maybe Debbie? I know he’s mentioned that he feels like he on the outs there
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:45 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Ok! and No, I never said shit about you and NTW to her! I'm trying not to get pissed about it bc I don't need the details on what she said to y'all, I'm more focused on making sure you guys understand that she's pulling out all the stops right now and that includes editing quotes bc NTW said she was sent quotes, idk about you but you both are barely ever mentioned to me in a negative or positive light so idk where she's pulling this from, but what I'm focused on more for now is staying alive and getting my revenge bc she's playing dirty af and I'm ready to get dirty too! Like why did she wait until now to tell you guys these things?? Great timing for her lolol Rolling Eyes

I am also inclined to believe Ember faked the messages. Jerry has been our little guy for this whole game, and he strikes me as being loyal to a fault. Maybe I’m naive, but I’ve never trusted Ember even when she has protected me

And I know Ember lies like her life depends on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:49 pm

Probably. Ember keeps reassuring me that we are good or whatever and has told other people she wants me gone soon lmfao. So it’s whatever. Also I think anyone who sends quotes is generally lying lmfao. Except you lmfao but that’s because you constantly do it lmfao

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:02 pm

I’m about to vote Sandra out. So you’re doing the vote steal right?

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:04 pm

Who should I steal from? Steve?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:07 pm

Yeah that works lmao he’s a guaranteed vote
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:14 pm

Ok sounds good, I’ll steal from Steve and vote Sandra out.

So it will be 4-3 and Jerry stays? I already lied and told nearly everyone else I’m keeping Sandra lmaooooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:16 pm

Same here. But I don’t even feel bad about lying to most of these clowns.

The only one I feel bad about is Debbie. But we need this to be airtight
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:38 pm

Yeah I love Debbie but she’s too connected and will open her mouth lmao. I never responded to her, I’m just gonna tell her in the morning that I fell asleep and voted Jerry out without responding to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:42 pm

Lmaooo fair enough

I’ll explain to her after the eviction is posted and just say I didn’t want her to stress out.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:49 pm

Oh wait I don’t mind coming clean with her in our trio later tomorrow lmaooooo

We can also reassure her that we believe Jerry, and that Ember was lying on his name about him targeting people. And that we’d tell him to stay away from her if he was in power lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:53 pm

Sounds good to me. We know he’d keep her safe.

Anyway I’m about to pass out. Good night!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 59 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 59 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 68  Next