Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:57 am

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
He’s secretly a Kim stan lmaoo

Him telling you to take me to f2 >>>> what a man. I might just marry him
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:04 pm

When he’s in a ménage o trois with us lmaoo

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:19 pm

Lmaooooo I'm just still laughing that he was THAT pressed about me this whole time. Saying all that must have been such a release for him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:26 pm

The way he thought this would be some grand revelation lmaoooooo wbk I wonder how many times he fapped after writing all this before posting. He should be embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:34 pm

No one likes me 🥺 aww I'm so sad LMAO

Not the fapping pleasseeeee imagine he's fapping to this whole back and forth AOSFHKJASDLFJJDSAKLFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:52 pm

I mean I did do one of the dislikes for fun <3

But I’m guessing the other is probably Wendy and whatever other haters exist.

He’s keeping himself busy I see omg
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 1:24 pm

I was hoping you’d be one of them <3

I assume the dislikes I get are Ted, Cruella, Wendy, Tony, and maybe Jenn/Jaida. Wendy does like my stuff too so idk LOL

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 1:37 pm

lmao imagine being a pre juror and still disliking posts lmaoooo so bitter.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 1:50 pm

I feel like I’m seen as such a villain help. I’m gone like half the day most days too so idk where all the hate comes from. Keep it coming though everyone! This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 1f4e2 This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 1f4e2

I think Ted’s just hurt that I still have his double vote 7 evictions later Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 2:14 pm

Lmaooo let’s embrace the villain lifestyle. It’s kinda hilarious though.

Ted can enjoy watching us outshine him 🤭 I think it’s hilarious that you’ve kept it this long lmaooo these people crack me up

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 3:49 pm

I’ve achieved my goal of making jury and final 10. Next goal for me is final 5. The haters can stay mad though  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 1f485 I’m just glad we’re still in this together

It’s so hilarious, I bet he’s seething with resentment since he still keeps up with all of the posts. He’s one of your biggest fans too 🤭
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 4:22 pm

Yay to two goals down! I’m so glad we both here too. I think people are starting to piece that we are together. Ember tried to be all coy or whatever with her “I know you two are close but it’s cool with me” because of the veto being used on you. I’ll see what she does with that info lmao. I didn’t confirm or deny, I just changed the subject.

And yes he keeps getting mad lmaooo he spends more time on the forum than Tony does wtf. Love my fan club <3 I hope they make one of those ugly paintings that people do for the people they stan, yesssss 🤭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 4:30 pm

Ngl it’s been 3 goals cause a personal goal of mine was making it farther than Tony. I would have been sick if he outlasted me LMAO

I figure that people will try to split us up now Sad I’m doing everything in my power to get this next HOH. We WILL make single digits together. This was what I was worried about with you using POV on me, but whateverrrr. We went this long before people saw us as being close (I think).

Please reunion will be so funny. I’m taking shots, an edible, and laughing at everything This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 1f602
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 4:36 pm

Hahaha yes I woulda been so pissed if tony outlasted me despite being the most transparent GOAT ever lmaooo

Right now I’m not super worried yet. The only person I fear would take a strike at me right now is Sam and maybe Steve. Since I saved you he might be inclined to nominate me alongside you to prevent veto from saving you again but he gotta wait at least till next week to do that so we have some time to do damage control. Sam is a mess too and I don’t trust him but if he thinks I’m lost and confused and need him so be it.

lmalooo at you giving zero fucks 🔥🔥🔥 that’s how it should be. People cry too much over a game lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 7:20 pm

The way I’m the goat amongst comp beasts now Laughing

I’m glad that Steve can’t compete for HOH next week so I am feeling a bit more relieved. I want this next HOH badly lol. I definitely need to watch that movie tonight too cause it’s been way too long, I thought I would have left before a comp about the movie came up This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 1f602

I really am giving 0 fucks. People are so paranoid and cut throat in here it’s hilarious. I’d love to be in a real big brother setting with some of these people and see the fights that would go down / or the crickets at everyone being awkward and silent LMAO

So updates/questions as of now:

Dorothy and Sandra rivalry and planting seeds about each other.

Dorothy being seen viewed as sus by Jerry and Sandra, and vice versa

Is Max a snake with info or is he just deferring to whatever side is in power?

Sandra + Sam balancing the middle and egging both sides on/gathering info?

Debbie trying to lay low and working with Steve?

Ember, still lying for no reason? (she claims she kept Jerry as a peace offering so who threw a hinky vote? LMAO)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 49 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 49 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 58 ... 68  Next