Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 57 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:39 pm

To win this power of veto post..... idk
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:43 pm

Lmaoooo the way it looks like we worked together
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:46 pm

we did Smile nah jk jk i want the lurkers to shit themselves when they stumble upon this page<3
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:47 pm

Love if you use POV on me I will love you forever <3333 You know I would do the same for you if the roles were switched

I know I'm not a super comp beast, but I am loyal to you <3

And I know it might expose your cards too.... so just think it through. I don't want to pressure you into doing anything you're not comfortable with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:51 pm

I mean I can just BS it and say you were next in the comp so it doesn't mean much lolol

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:06 pm

LMFAO I hate you

Well Jerry is a comp beast. He has that bromance with Tony. He's a RAT lmao. I'm not sure what other dirt there really is on him. He's cheating on you with me 🤭

I'd also help keep him too if that is possible. He's our little man.

Also PLZ tell me what people go and say about me to you lmfaooooooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:14 pm

Okay so obviously I'm going to keep you. I haven't really told anyone except you and Jerry. I don't know who is going up but apparently it'll be Debbie. I don't know how to handle that LOL. I'm personally going to vote to keep Jerry in, but I think the house is going to want to keep in Debbie ugh.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:18 pm

It'd really be Debbie?

I was hoping he would put Tony up as a "pawn" but I guess at this point in the game that also makes sense. Damn :/

How did Jerry take it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:25 pm

I told him that you were technically second so if I didn't participate you would have won anyway. Also that you're more likely to leave if you stayed on the block versus him.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:32 pm

Yeah that's good. I don't think he'll have any hard feelings. I love you This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 1f49c

I really hope Steve doesn't put Debbie up lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:00 pm

No he sounds a bit bummed but I told him I would keep him in the vote so we'll see how that goes. I plan to stick to that, but if it's against Debbie she might get mad Sad
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:08 pm

I'm holding onto hope it's not her. I would prefer to keep Jerry too.

But also, we helped her a lot on that last vote and in previous votes with our own money too. I would hope she'd be understanding whatever we choose to do.

But she can be sneaky too. She might even throw us under the bus if she hasn't already :/ Lmao that thing you said about her claiming the vote against Ember to Jerry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:15 pm

Yeah.

Apparently Steve is completely lost on what to do. Sucks for him.

You or I need to win the next one. Steve cannot compete thankfully but Sam still makes me uneasy.

Whatever we decide to do, let’s promise we do not waste any money on powers lol. We’ll need to save up for more important votes and technically Debbie and Jerry are both allies so it’s not important if one stays over the other. If we vote the wrong person then we make sure we don’t lie to them lmaooo

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:19 pm

LMFAO.

I am going to gun for it. Regardless of what Tony claims I have not been throwing shit lmao, these comps are a hit or miss for me. I'm glad we have a day off to recharge too. Next HOH is on Friday

Yeah we need to save up money lol. Either of them staying works for me, let's just coordinate with each other tightly on this. I might "sleep early" but I genuinely am tired oops lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:24 pm

I need to watch that movie still lmaooo I thought I woulda been evicted by now lmao I’m just such a bitch in general but it somehow works lmaooo

And lmaoooo agreed. If Tony goes up that would be the best case scenario IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 46 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 46 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 57 ... 68  Next