Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:33 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Yeah well I have a sense of humor that people either love or take personally whoops.

Honestly, I used to speak to Sandra a lot more back then but we’ve kinda stopped talking as much. Don’t really know what’s going on with her in terms of what she wants to do game wise. And Jerry and I have came a long way. At the very beginning his presence just annoyed me so much until one day I approached him and told him how annoying he was <3 we did somehow bond over that though lmao. And now he’s good! What about you?

Your avatar seems to fit you so perfectly

And okay, I'm glad you like Jerry because I do too. He and I have expressed possibly working with people we felt were in similar positions in the game and he likes you from what I know.

Me and him agreed that Sandra is someone who seems to be in a similar position to us in the game as well, out of the spotlight and avoiding the mess. I wouldn't want to get her involved with us quite yet until we know more of where her head is at in the game. I don't know if she has been busier but I feel slightly safe with her, at least for now

Do you think a trio with me, you, and Jerry would work out? He's already showed positivity about working with you. Jerry seems loyal, I don't take him as the type to go around exposing things we say either. Or do you think one on one conversations work better for now?
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:42 pm

Haha thanks.

And yay that’s good to hear. Jerry is such a funny one that’s for sure. He told me that he knew he was gonna get along with me after me being so upfront about him lmaooo. It’s so much easier to connect with people who are genuine instead of the whole acting with a facade up. As someone who used to play super cutthroat, I can kinda recognize when people are being shady as hell and I get pretty good vibes from him. I’m definitely open to having a trio if you want :-)

And fair enough on Sandra. She’s such a huge question mark to me because I know she’s voted with me before but she’s also voted against what I thought she’d do. I feel safe with her though. I don’t feel like she’s particularly coming after us so that’s a plus. Honestly I get the vibes she’s deliberately playing her strengths down, but I mean it’s working and I think it’s fair to say everyone kinda is anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 12:00 am

I meant that in a good way <3

Okay I brought up the idea of a trio to him and if he's down, which I honestly think he would be, I can request it.

Oh wow do you think I'm shady? 🤭

I feel the same way about Sandra. And I mean she was in the top 3 for that purge competition so I think that's a good indicator of her skills. I think she could be a good person to pull in down the line if things work out that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 12:07 am

LMAO I know <3

And that is perfect! I think he went out partying so I have no idea what state of mind he’s in right now lmaooo I know he’s online but me thinks he had a little too much fun whoops 🤭

And I wouldn’t say you’re shady but you’re definitely smarter than you let on. And in a nice way obviously. I don’t think you’re a dumbass because why would I work with you if you were lmaooo. But you seem to know the game enough to not make all these basic mistakes and you’re kinda savage and I love it, but I’m a petty bitch sometimes <3 What can I say, you’ve won me over.

And agreed! I feel like we can go the same route as the exterminators in BB15 (without being racists of course) and just let everyone else take each other out and we clean up the mess that’s left at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 1:09 am

He told me he was going out to DC for the weekend so that's why he didn't even participate in this HOH lmaoo

If you think I'm smarter than I let on then I'm glad we're working together and not against each other  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 1f602 I'm very picky with who I feel I can trust with information. Otherwise I try to be nonchalant and reflect whatever energy people are giving me. And I would hope I'm not making any basic mistakes LOL What would basic mistakes be to you?

I really do think we're in a somewhat under the radar position in the game cause there's 2 groups in the spotlight that are capable in comps and actively targeting each other because there's a red line and caution tape between them  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 1f62c making it to the end is the goal though <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 1:15 am

Tell me why I tried to highlight that giant ass black section after your post thinking you had a secret message there lmaooo.

Yeah that’s what he told me. I think he thought he could throw it and not be exposed but surprise surprise Kathy said “”Lemme open everything up”. That’s kinda hilarious though. He’s a riot.

And yeah I’m glad I can talk to you and actually trust you. I know sometimes in these games people are so wrapped up in their insecurity about others they see as smarter, better, etc but as long as I can trust you, you can be Jesus Christ for all I care 🤭

Basic mistakes would just being messy or being an obvious liar, basically anything BB23 Frenchie would do.

Yeah so now the real test for us will be patience. Obviously this isn’t a sprint; it’s a marathon so we can’t play hard from now until the end. I will admit some people do some really dumb things but I’ll do my best to maintain some composure haha. I think for the most part, the crazies are out of the cast so that’s definitely a plus. You’ll have no problem keeping your cool though. I envy you so much I love you
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:23 pm

I trust you too :-)

Lmaoooo Frenchie. I'm not caught up on recent episodes but the dude was a complete mess. Seeing any content of him cracks me up, I can't take him seriously

Yes indeeed, it's a marathon. And I'd be okay with some crazies tbh! LOL I like some mess if it's good mess   Laughing  If I make it to jury maybe I'll become more unhinged just for the hell of it LMAO. It's an All Stars season after all, I wanna see a mix of everything that is BB 🤭

Staaahp hehe I envy you too <3
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:26 pm

Ok this is what Jerry said

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Ok so I'm home!! I'm 100% down with a group with NTW, that group could do so much work!!!!! 

Could we include Sandra? I just think she isn't aligned at all and a number waiting to be picked up and I'm pretty close with her as well!

I'm open to it. Is this okay with you though? I don't want you to feel hesitant or anything
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:01 pm

I just agreed to it and told him to mention it to her lol. We still have our one on ones with each other too, and if things begin to feel off then a trio could also be made.

I think if Jerry likes her and is close with her that might be helpful for us moving forward too

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:15 pm

Aw thanks <3

Frenchie is such a train wreck. Even if he does something that’s technically “good”, he’s still a joke (like the little video he did where he was bitching about the people making fun of Derek F - he had good intentions but boy did he really bring in the cringe with it).

And you’re bad lmaoooo. That’s like me, except I brought out the crazy early on lmaoo. Everyone was so basic and just playing smart. So boring <3

And Sandra being added is fine. We don’t talk a lot anymore but I mean if that alliance is going to stop her from going after me, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:22 pm

🤭I'm still waiting on someone to get super unhinged and hold a house meeting to stir up some mess, but I think the remaining houseguests left are trying to play smart and be as covert as possible.

You're bringing the fun though hehe Laughing

Yeah I figured you would think that. It'd be a good way to prevent her from going after you or me. It strengthens our ties to each other. And tbh I think I'd feel more comfortable discussing game in there compared to 7th Heaven lmao. I feel like small groups have much more potential in terms of sticking together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:29 pm

Yeah since we are close to jury I feel like everyone is trying to play smart so that they can make it. I personally don’t care if I’m evicted pre-jury. Obviously I want to play to win and play to do well, but if I get evicted pre-jury it means I don’t have to pay attention to anything at all and more importantly I don’t have to put up with Jaida’s “I told you so” rants lmaooo.

And thanks queen I appreciate that. Trying to add a little spice.

And yeah agreed about the small groups. Seventh Heaven is a hot ass mess. I gagged when they were talking about how amazing it would be if Jaida can win in the posting competition. Did they forget that she and I are not a thing lmaoooo they’re so dense sometimes lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:44 pm

I personally want to make jury and from there I don't care how shit goes down  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 1f602 we're nearly there! lmao

I knew the Knights would be a mess. And 7th Heaven is also a mess too lmfao. I feel like most of them are trying to stick together and work it out, and like I do feel somewhat safe with them. But I have a strong feeling that Tony is trying to save his own ass and being messy, and that's why I don't even say much in there anymore LOL I don't want anything used against me

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:46 pm

Lmaooo when they were all hoping she would help out and she had 0 posts LMAO But honestly same though, if I were evicted I would not have felt any willingness to do that endurance competition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:48 pm

Cute new pic!

Yeah I think everyone is trying to stick together. I have no idea what tony is doing but I think the other side is starting to pick up on his antics. If neither side trusts him then I’m sure he’ll be expendable and taken out oops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 20 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 68  Next