Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:12 am

Looks like you're gonna have a pretty smooth HOH! I'm just logging back on but I'll vote however you prefer this round! Or however the group prefers too, but I wanted to check in with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 1:15 am

Sounds good. I'm trying to figure that out. It seems like people are shy when it comes to the chat lol. So you don't have any ties to any nom? It's hard to narrow it down to two. Once we know the two it'll be easier to figure out the votes
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 2:22 am

I'm not all that close with any of them tbh. I'm okay with voting however is best though, and I've been hearing Peach and Cosmo's names the most around the house so I'm not sure if we're still going to split the vote or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 8:40 am

Yeah I have no idea what’s going on. Peach and Cosmo seem like the obvious targets but the strategy to ensure they both go is a little tough to execute. Fortunately we are dealing with a vote where there aren’t super extreme repercussions if it doesn’t go exactly the way we wanted (like Squirt going). It feels like there are so many tangles in alliances here lol
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 4:46 pm

It does feel like the tangles are starting to build up. I ended up putting a vote on Peach just to be safe because it felt like most people would do Cosmo anyways. Maybe word got around so people started to change their minds on voting Cosmo out lol

Regardless, we all made it through another round unscathed and I think that as long as the rest of the crazy knights gun for HOH we can manage another round of safety.

Do you think you'll end up pressing the dare me button? I'm hesitant but my impulses are telling me "do it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 4:57 pm

I did it anyway because I believe in taking risks whenever. This risk is not gonna kill me and it’s likely many others will do it as well. So why not? That’s just me though lmao. I’m glad we both made it through the round though so honestly that’s enough of a win.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 8:03 pm

I guess it was good we pressed the button after all This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 1f602 good luck on this HOH! Hopefully one of us gets it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 8:49 pm

I hope so! Good luck seducing the camera!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:51 am

I'm gonna try my best to win this for us! You did good Negasonic, I hope you have a good night <3
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:13 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
I hope so! Good luck seducing the camera!

Oh I had a great time seducing the camera This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 1f60d

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 UntriedCreativeAsp-max-1mb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:15 pm

Kathy just wants love I love you I’ll seduce for free
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:49 pm

I'll seduce Kathy any day of the week This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 263a

Do you think you'll take the risk with this new dare though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 7:47 pm

oops I saw this late.

Also, so glad we are both safe!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 7:52 pm

You're fine love, and yesss we're safe that's what matters most. And we're all eligible for the next HOH within the Knights.

I'm interested in seeing how this POV will play out though. Whether POV is used or not  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 1f617
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 8:01 pm

Oh for sure. I want Jennifer to stay safe <3 But I wonder who the replacement is. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 3 of 68Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next