Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 9:36 pm

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 1f62c looks like we’ll see soon enough. At least Jennifer got safety though
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 9:42 pm

Love that for us!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:48 pm

So.... I can't vote lol. Nagisa told me that a lot of people are keeping him apparently. It wouldn't be that farfetched considering Jules would have 3 rounds of immunity if she stayed. I've literally heard nothing else though, and I don't even know if I should bother asking anyone. Jules hasn't responded to me so idk if she is campaigning or not either

The house is rather...

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 Giphy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:01 am

It’s been super quiet for me too. I think Jules knows she’s getting the boot. It’s just really quiet though and it’s kinda odd. I’m hearing it’s Jules too
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:41 pm

The vote was really close. I think lines are being drawn around the house and this next hoh will definitely fuel the fire. I also think the Knights might be slowly falling apart cause of the lack of game talk in there. I’m just not sure who is on what page as of now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:47 pm

I just saw my reply and wtf I’m surprised you didn’t just block me for that incoherent NONSENSE lmaoooo thank you. I may or may not have been high.

The vote was really close. Not sure what exactly is going on either and I’m serious about it. I don’t think there are defined sides yet so it’s hard to piece together who is with who. I hope the group sticks together though :/
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:02 pm

It made enough sense to me to not really question it lol I just assume anyone can be drunk or high at any given moment as well. You can assume the same about me if I ever sound confusing Laughing

I think it might be smarter to be wary of what is said in the group. Not everyone who could vote was called out by Jules. And while I don’t think the sides are defined, I have a hunch that they are in the works of being solidified. I think things are subject to change depending on who wins the next HOH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:26 pm

LMAO fair enough. I read it and I was like “oh damn she’s so patient <3”

Yeah that makes sense. Once the numbers get down to a good size, I can see sides starting to materialize. It’s just impossible when there’s over 20 people. All things considered I’m glad most of the alliance actually voted together. It could have been a lot worse

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:04 pm

So looking at the eviction ceremony it seems like you, Cruella, Debbie, Tony, Jaida, Sandra, and Squirt voted Jules out?

That’s 7 votes on Jules, and I think there were 13 votes total. Jules said/hinted at a lot lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:19 pm

Jules really did her side a disservice by calling people out because now it’s public knowledge on who voted who, and I think if she left it unknown, people would be so paranoid.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:30 pm

Yeah she left the house creating a division because obviously the people who were not named were the ones who kept her lmao. Nagisa was pretty confident about staying so now he probably can figure out who lied to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:48 pm

Yeah he was telling me everyone told him they were keeping him. And now they’re gonna be kissing butt. I was telling Nagisa that the eviction thread pretty much clarified who turned on him. So it should be obvious.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:24 pm

I hope he can make the connections then. Who knows maybe he'll win hoh and put some of them up lmfao

I think our group can still be useful for voting numbers, but one on ones will seal the deal when it comes to votes apparently. I hope someone we're good with/one of us wins the next HOH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:32 pm

Watch him put up the wrong people Razz

Yeah I think it’s still important to keep these numbers and I think everyone there can see the upside to sticking together. It just makes the most sense IMO
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 5:17 pm

Don't jinx it NTS  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 1f615 lmfao

I trust you more than others when it comes to that group, but I think I'd be comfortable, for the most part, if any of them were to become HOH. In my honest opinion I see it being somewhat dependable for 1-2 more rounds, but no more than that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 4 of 68Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next