Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:36 pm

LMAO it’s such an iconic song <3 it brings back so many memories <3
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 6:42 pm

Automatic negasonic hypnotic funky freshhh haha, how are you today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 7:34 pm

Oh neat name<3 I love it! For some reason whenever I read your name, I swap some syllables around and it looks like "Kiki-ing Kim Jung" which I know is not correct at all WHAT.

I'm doing great though! How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:02 pm

LOL I could see why because of the multiple Ki's in my name This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 1f602

I just got off of work and saw the end of the POV. I'll probably just relax and do nothing the rest of the day. How about you? The POV looked fun too! What did you think of it?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:07 pm

That POV made me want to break my keyboard.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:19 am

LMAO I'm sure it'd worse if I was actually playing too <3 it looked fun from the sidelines.

I'm still laughing about your comment regarding Sailor Moon's dislikes This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 1f602

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:39 am

Haha it was fun but super challenging. I appreciate the hosts trying to mix things up even if it was torture.

And omg did you see when she changed her dislike to a like after I called her out and then she changed it back to a dislike after Debbie said she’s the target lmaoooo

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 12:58 pm

Omg I didn't see that This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 1f602 This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 1f602 she is a funny one I'll give her that. I hope she shows up to the reunion lmaooo

Hopefully our group of 8 can maintain the power and then we should be good for another round. Fingers crossed though. How are you doing today Negasonic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 12:59 pm

lmao she is definitely bringing the laffoz to the season so I’ll take it.

Yeah I believe in our group. And I think this will bring us closer. I’m doing great though! What about you?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 3:40 pm

I agree, if someone in there can get HOH I'm confident it can solidify our group even more. Hopefully that's the case today.

That's great! I have the day off so I'm going to clean up in my room and take a nap. Setting alarms ahead of time so I don't accidentally oversleep for HOH lmaoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 5:49 pm

Love the new pic!

Yeah please don’t sleep through the HOH lol

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:37 pm

I woke up in time! LOL

Thank you <3 your gif profile pic is adorable as well lolol but omg congrats on the HOH win! How are you feeling?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:49 pm

Aw thanks haha I appreciate it.

I am overwhelmed with the number of messages. It's insane omg.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:01 pm

I'll let you get back to messaging people. I don't wanna add to your stress LOL go handle the messages NTW <3

Also I don't wanna be presumptuous just cause we have the 8 crazy knights group, but I hope I'm safe with you! I got your back Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:19 pm

yes of course you're good<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 2 of 68Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next