Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:42 pm

The Jury House - Page 5 200.gif?cid=89ab776d2b0zarvs09t63m783g5djvwsfvvj2wb9bjd3el4i&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:42 pm

i thought it was so stupid to keep her literally if someone would've just told me hey we should get debbie out instead of agreeing with me and my delusions
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:43 pm

It didn't help that Webkinz was everywhere, it made the alternative an easy choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:43 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I don’t mean to sound like a shit talker but I find ember to be slightly delusional in the game and if you say the right things to her she can easily believe she has you under her thumb. If I won that veto that she put me up on it would have been messy but I had a whole house meeting planned out to call her a control freak and ask her why the fuck should any of us vote Jerry out FOR YOU. I feel like if y’all weren’t trying to blindside me then I wouldn’t have been so concerned about y’all being so much closer to each other then me… I get the issues of powers but the blatant lying makes it hard to trust when everyone else was being honest

It wasn’t me trying to blindside. If you know who I am you know I like to go to bed early. I was going to vote against Jerry and I already told you I was gonna head off for the night. Then Jerry has this whole ass scheme about getting powers and such. I didn’t try to confirm that everything was good and that was my mistake. I should have made sure that the votes were there or tried harder but honestly if Jerry left I wouldn’t have been sad

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:44 pm

I was paranoid that if I pushed it then it would get back to her and she’d stay anyway and come for me lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:44 pm

LMAO I didn't even know the target switched from Deb to Web then back to Deb

I was rly out of the loop there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:45 pm

I’m just waiting for this thread to *pop*

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:45 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
I don’t mean to sound like a shit talker but I find ember to be slightly delusional in the game and if you say the right things to her she can easily believe she has you under her thumb. If I won that veto that she put me up on it would have been messy but I had a whole house meeting planned out to call her a control freak and ask her why the fuck should any of us vote Jerry out FOR YOU. I feel like if y’all weren’t trying to blindside me then I wouldn’t have been so concerned about y’all being so much closer to each other then me… I get the issues of powers but the blatant lying makes it hard to trust when everyone else was being honest

It wasn’t me trying to blindside. If you know who I am you know I like to go to bed early. I was going to vote against Jerry and I already told you I was gonna head off for the night. Then Jerry has this whole ass scheme about getting powers and such. I didn’t try to confirm that everything was good and that was my mistake. I should have made sure that the votes were there or tried harder but honestly if Jerry left I wouldn’t have been sad

Oh your love for me is gone, my heart hurts lol

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:46 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

Oh your love for me is gone, my heart hurts lol

Yes you clown that’s why I almost ghosted your and took forever to reply to you. I was so done with you throwing me under the bus and you denying it lmao. If I actually did go to bed I probably would have voted you out for real lmao

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:47 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:

That’s not how it seemed to me I thought it was y’all’s plan all along Sad I sent a gif to the Switzerland chat that morning not knowing what to say but hoping to get a little something and the silence there and with my one on one with Kim just made me think y’all weren’t truly interested in working with me anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:48 pm

I’ll be honest I ignored a lot of group chats. Too many people were saying things that conflicted with what they said in another chat. I just stuck to individual chats if I could help it. That’s why sometimes you’ll see me come in after being gone for a long time and just make a silly quip and then leave lmao.

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:50 pm

That’s fair I just wanted to see if we could have been on the same page going into the hoh obviously I regret not sticking out the olive branch a little more and saying something lol but as you said hind sight is 20/20
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:50 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I was paranoid that if I pushed it then it would get back to her and she’d stay anyway and come for me lol

all i needed was like one person to get my ass back to reality not the vodka pineapple at 3am. bad hoh queens

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:52 pm

I’ve never denied that I’m bad at making decisions sometimes 😂
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:57 pm

damn we kinda dumb tbh

Tony Stark, Jerry The Mouse and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 5 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next