Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:27 pm

I don’t mean to sound like a shit talker but I find ember to be slightly delusional in the game and if you say the right things to her she can easily believe she has you under her thumb. If I won that veto that she put me up on it would have been messy but I had a whole house meeting planned out to call her a control freak and ask her why the fuck should any of us vote Jerry out FOR YOU. I feel like if y’all weren’t trying to blindside me then I wouldn’t have been so concerned about y’all being so much closer to each other then me… I get the issues of powers but the blatant lying makes it hard to trust when everyone else was being honest

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:28 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
I wasn’t close because you expressed mistrust about me to two of my closest allies so I don’t think I owed you anything point blank. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s why I didn’t trust you really. I felt like you had loose lips too. You did mention the giant group that Sam told you about, so I thought maybe that was progress, but I felt like it wasn’t much. Granted I did tell Dorothy about you not trusting her, but that was 100% me trusting her as opposed to me not trusting you. I wanted to do what I can to protect her as much as I can. I didn’t start doubting her until she told you I wanted you gone lmaoo, but even then I put on the clown mask and continued telling her my closest secrets Sad

Why I told Jen about 7th heaven + Debbie and Dorothy telling me they think Steve/Jen are a duo lol

i dont really think i had a duo. i was kinda with a lot of people one on one and ignored my alliances. which i was only loyal to one of them. i wasn't in any small sub alliances either i tried to avoid that. i was put in one with steve ember and debbie and nominated debbie right away bc i was liek fuck that. if i was gonna be a duo it would've been with you or jerry but that didn't work out. my loyalty was all over the place. i think i only had an unspoken final 2 with jerry. i loved steve but i would've cut his ass given the chance. if i stayed i would've tried to make a final 2 with negasonic

That's wild because my plan was to try to make it a final 3 with me you and NTW thinking you'd both take me over the other The Jury House - Page 4 1f605 and we were a spoken final 2, you were definitely a duo with me lol along with Tony and NTW and Sandra though sorry Sandra, we didn't have too too much invested in each other, we were just almost always fighting for the same thing until my end in which we weren't lol
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
that is true, i also feel like ember is such a bullshitter so i do understand why you'd feel safe with her after talking to her

Her mist is insane. She really did have me fooled for the longest. I never planned to take her to the end so I’m not mad at her about it. We never really made any kind of solid deal. But for me my annoyance with her was her pretending to act like she had my best interests in mind when she didn’t.

I tried really hard to not make any kind of explicit deals with anyone. Towards the end I did get offers and I made them too but if I can avoid it I could. Jennifer, I remember you mentioning trusting me and I was fine with that and I could have sworn you made an endgame deal with me so when I made a comment about it later (I said something about us being in the finals together), you were shocked as if you weren’t planning for that to happen so it scared me a little lmao

i thought you were joking about that omg but no i wanted to go to the end with you. i was acting like it was a joke bc i thought you were just kind of joking with me pls.
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:30 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I don’t mean to sound like a shit talker but I find ember to be slightly delusional in the game and if you say the right things to her she can easily believe she has you under her thumb. If I won that veto that she put me up on it would have been messy but I had a whole house meeting planned out to call her a control freak and ask her why the fuck should any of us vote Jerry out FOR YOU. I feel like if y’all weren’t trying to blindside me then I wouldn’t have been so concerned about y’all being so much closer to each other then me… I get the issues of powers but the blatant lying makes it hard to trust when everyone else was being honest
that would've been fantastic lmaooo and lying was our only play, if it worked and I stayed 4-3 it would've been wild but we knew a power from your side was possible so we wanted to make y'all comfortable, but you were too smart lol Mad
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:30 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
I wasn’t close because you expressed mistrust about me to two of my closest allies so I don’t think I owed you anything point blank. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s why I didn’t trust you really. I felt like you had loose lips too. You did mention the giant group that Sam told you about, so I thought maybe that was progress, but I felt like it wasn’t much. Granted I did tell Dorothy about you not trusting her, but that was 100% me trusting her as opposed to me not trusting you. I wanted to do what I can to protect her as much as I can. I didn’t start doubting her until she told you I wanted you gone lmaoo, but even then I put on the clown mask and continued telling her my closest secrets Sad

Why I told Jen about 7th heaven + Debbie and Dorothy telling me they think Steve/Jen are a duo lol

i dont really think i had a duo. i was kinda with a lot of people one on one and ignored my alliances. which i was only loyal to one of them. i wasn't in any small sub alliances either i tried to avoid that. i was put in one with steve ember and debbie and nominated debbie right away bc i was liek fuck that. if i was gonna be a duo it would've been with you or jerry but that didn't work out. my loyalty was all over the place. i think i only had an unspoken final 2 with jerry. i loved steve but i would've cut his ass given the chance. if i stayed i would've tried to make a final 2 with negasonic

That's wild because my plan was to try to make it a final 3 with me you and NTW thinking you'd both take me over the other  The Jury House - Page 4 1f605 and we were a spoken final 2, you were definitely a duo with me lol along with Tony and NTW and Sandra though sorry Sandra, we didn't have too too much invested in each other, we were just almost always fighting for the same thing until my end in which we weren't lol

we never said the words "let's make a final 2" but we always spoke about being the final 2 so i was like okay this is my man. WHY DID YOU ME NTW AND TONY NEVER SPEAK LIKE WE COULDVE ALL STILL BEEN IN THE GAME HAD THAT HAPPENED.

Last edited by Jennifer Check on Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tony Stark and Jerry The Mouse like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:31 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
When you guys talk about Ember I realize I don't even know this person lmfao

I srsly thought she was the nicest and chillest person on the cast

I have a good guess at who this person is and they ARE sweet. But also I didn’t have a guess about who they were until the control piece came out

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:33 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

That's wild because my plan was to try to make it a final 3 with me you and NTW thinking you'd both take me over the other  The Jury House - Page 4 1f605 and we were a spoken final 2, you were definitely a duo with me lol along with Tony and NTW and Sandra though sorry Sandra, we didn't have too too much invested in each other, we were just almost always fighting for the same thing until my end in which we weren't lol

we never said the words "let's make a final 2" but we always spoke about being the final 2 so i was like okay this is my man. WHY DID YOU ME NTW AND TONY NEVER SPEAK LIKE WE COULDVE ALL STILL BEEN IN THE GAME HAD THAT HAPPENED.

Bc none of us wanted to admit how close we were with each other The Jury House - Page 4 1f602 but ya that was my true ideal final 4 lmao and we literally got chopped one after another

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:36 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

Bc none of us wanted to admit how close we were with each other  The Jury House - Page 4 1f602 but ya that was my true ideal final 4 lmao and we literally got chopped one after another
i wholeheartedly think if i stayed we would all still be in

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:36 pm

I was always aware of the fact that I was in a fairly decent middle position which was where I was fine with being UNLESS I hit the block because I know that I was TOO in the middle for either side to fight for me to stay over another person on their side. Tried to tell ember this but she was like “but you have no enemies if I do anyone else someone will try to flip the vote because their target will be on the block!” … trying to talk to her about it was like trying to talk to a brick wall

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:37 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

Bc none of us wanted to admit how close we were with each other  The Jury House - Page 4 1f602 but ya that was my true ideal final 4 lmao and we literally got chopped one after another

I completely agree, and I think even further back, if we would've just voted out Debbie when we could have you'd never have gone

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:38 pm

I mean I heavily considered voting Debbie there

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:38 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

I completely agree, and I think even further back, if we would've just voted out Debbie when we could have you'd never have gone
If I felt I had secure numbers with yall, then I would have evicted her in a heartbeat
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:39 pm

it was stupid ass fucking steve convincing me that her staying over webby was smarter and webby going full bullfrog on my ass making me think debbie was the better option it was sick

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:40 pm

I was scared of the fact I won veto and left her up there I wanted her out 😂

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:41 pm

We had the numbers to do whatever we wanted, we should've known that was the beginning of all of our downfalls

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 4 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next