Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:11 pm

I know that’s been pretty clear ever since they put each other up and then never did again lmao

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:11 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
He's been working with Debbie like majority of the game and they have complete trust with one another lol

People are weird as hell since they all know that

he kept telling me not to nominate her and i was like how about i do it anyway

Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:12 pm

Jerry and Jennifer going from Jerry targeting her week 3 to besties was so annoying 😭
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:13 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jerry and Jennifer going from Jerry targeting her week 3 to besties was so annoying 😭

Jennerlousy

Tony Stark, Jerry The Mouse, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:13 pm

Y’all gettin on my ass for not coming for ember after she put me up as if that wasn’t the damn trend of the fuckin season

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:14 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Y’all gettin on my ass for not coming for ember after she put me up as if that wasn’t the damn trend of the fuckin season

okay keep in mind this was week 3, at like 20 people left. ur at final 9 miss girl it's time to get rid of the people who dont want you there

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:15 pm

Okay but also a lot had transpired between the time she put me up and the time I won hoh. Literally like 4 whole days and a lot charges in even just one day

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:17 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Well the Steve/Cruella thing was total bs right, like 100%. and I'm glad Cruella is pre-jury for even trying her regular routine lol

Let's see what the hell the Steve/Debbie thing was about lmao bc I have no explanation

I think Jerry/Jen was a genuine romance The Jury House - Page 3 1f49e

Jerry The Mouse, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:17 pm

that is true, i also feel like ember is such a bullshitter so i do understand why you'd feel safe with her after talking to her
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:18 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Well the Steve/Cruella thing was total bs right, like 100%. and I'm glad Cruella is pre-jury for even trying her regular routine lol

Let's see what the hell the Steve/Debbie thing was about lmao bc I have no explanation

I think Jerry/Jen was a genuine romance  The Jury House - Page 3 1f49e

it's true we fell in love 🐀👰‍�

Tony Stark and Jerry The Mouse like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:19 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Okay but also a lot had transpired between the time she put me up and the time I won hoh. Literally like 4 whole days and a lot charges in even just one day
We weren't in the game so yeah I mean I hear you there and trust rankings change
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:20 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I think Jerry/Jen was a genuine romance  The Jury House - Page 3 1f49e

it's true we fell in love 🐀👰
Jerry + Jen > Buffy + Aaron > Tyler + Carter

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:20 pm

I know she’s a bullshitter, but also she was so mad at not being able to control certain people in that vote and her priority would be them over me at that point going forward

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:22 pm

When you guys talk about Ember I realize I don't even know this person lmfao

I srsly thought she was the nicest and chillest person on the cast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:25 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
that is true, i also feel like ember is such a bullshitter so i do understand why you'd feel safe with her after talking to her

Her mist is insane. She really did have me fooled for the longest. I never planned to take her to the end so I’m not mad at her about it. We never really made any kind of solid deal. But for me my annoyance with her was her pretending to act like she had my best interests in mind when she didn’t.

I tried really hard to not make any kind of explicit deals with anyone. Towards the end I did get offers and I made them too but if I can avoid it I could. Jennifer, I remember you mentioning trusting me and I was fine with that and I could have sworn you made an endgame deal with me so when I made a comment about it later (I said something about us being in the finals together), you were shocked as if you weren’t planning for that to happen so it scared me a little lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 3 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next