Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage

The Jury House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:19 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
When Steve was hoh and put up Tony I was stressing so bad. I had been talking in my dr so much about how I want him out soon but was acting like I was a loyal and trusty ally that he shouldn’t risk going on the block. I know he trusted me which was why I was hesitant to do it. I had it typed out that max was my renom and everything until literally the last minute. I also should have been trying to push more for Dorothy and Sam to vote in your favor but then also with you staying I had you Kim and Debbie all after me too. That fucking luck veto gonna haunt me for life

Like I said, Debbie Max and Kim wanted Sam gone for their own reasons, plus he’s the ultimate goat to the end and they are worried someone like Steve or Ember would drag them to the end. You were not going to be the primary target for anyone
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:21 pm

I honestly don’t remember telling Kim that I don’t trust you. I told her mostly about not trusting Dorothy and max and ember is way over aligned but I don’t remember mentioning you to her. I trusted our group a lot tbh it was my main thing and then I realized that was not the case for y’all and it made me believe I had to pivot
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:23 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
When Steve was hoh and put up Tony I was stressing so bad. I had been talking in my dr so much about how I want him out soon but was acting like I was a loyal and trusty ally that he shouldn’t risk going on the block. I know he trusted me which was why I was hesitant to do it. I had it typed out that max was my renom and everything until literally the last minute. I also should have been trying to push more for Dorothy and Sam to vote in your favor but then also with you staying I had you Kim and Debbie all after me too. That fucking luck veto gonna haunt me for life

Like I said, Debbie Max and Kim wanted Sam gone for their own reasons, plus he’s the ultimate goat to the end and they are worried someone like Steve or Ember would drag them to the end. You were not going to be the primary target for anyone

I know that’s what I was hoping would potentially be a reason they vote him out over me 😭. My philosophy of never throwing comps is now over that bit me in the ass too hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:27 pm

I forgot what it was. It wasn’t you outright saying you didn’t trust me but it was either something I told you about only or you mentioned me. I’d have to go back. You rarely came up in our conversations. Our attention was directed to other people. Kim and I for the most part, at least as far as I’m aware of, were in a ton of alliances with different people but we were flexible with our loyalties. If it were Debbie and Jerry we were voting out Debbie. If Kim went up I would have voted Jerry out but I know Max would have voted out Kim (he loved Jerry lmao). It was a mess lmao. We didn’t think you would go up tbh. We assumed it would be either Debbie or Tony with the Steve HOH and then with Embers HOH we had no idea you would go up until Ember did her asking around about Jerry. And even then she and I talked about how Jerry was a shady fucker and maybe we can just boot him. We went back and forth a lot with the vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:29 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I know that’s what I was hoping would potentially be a reason they vote him out over me 😭. My philosophy of never throwing comps is now over that bit me in the ass too hard

LMAO I know Debbie told me if she won HOH she was throwing you two up because she did not like you trying to backdoor her. And Max/Kim were not happy with your moves that round so I’m not surprised they took you out instead. If I were in there I would have pushed for Sam to go whoops

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:33 pm

Well, I know it doesn’t mean anything now but I am sorry. I also knew going into that hoh that I would have absolutely no clue what the fuck to do and that should be a reason to throw it. I feel like in a lot of games that I play, whenever I win a comp it’s always one that I really shouldn’t have had any business winning 😭
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:44 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I feel like I know who you thought I was especially after I won the veto I won 😭

LMAOOO yes because that would be the type of veto they win lmao. So I would tell people that Sandy gonna go on a comp run and it wasn’t until you were nominated and flopped on the veto that I knew it wasn’t that lmaoooo. Before noms were made that’s why I wanted you gone, then veto happened and I was confused so I didn’t care anymore if you stayed or left since I wasn’t threatened anymore rip
LOL The Jury House - Page 2 1f602 The Jury House - Page 2 1f602 The Jury House - Page 2 1f602 The Jury House - Page 2 1f602 The Jury House - Page 2 1f602 Ik what yall are talking about
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:44 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
It makes a lot of sense to me that y’all would partner up. As far as like what I know about y’all of y’all are who I think you are (not that I think you guys already know each other or anything but definitely makes sense for you guys to be allies in a game lol)

That's hilarious  The Jury House - Page 2 1f602  The Jury House - Page 2 1f602  The Jury House - Page 2 1f602
LOL IKR I am even more curious now, damn!

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:03 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
The only thing that bothered me about it was the fact that it made it feel like you guys were obviously not as close to me as I had thought I was with you which made me think if I go for who they want am I just doing their work? But it’s the same for the other way around which is why it made sense for me to do Debbie since nobody said her name to me and Steve even mentioned that Debbie was someone he would never put up. So if he isn’t going to do it who is was?
Steve and Debbie working together obviously and no one caring was weird lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:05 pm

I wasn’t close because you expressed mistrust about me to two of my closest allies so I don’t think I owed you anything point blank. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s why I didn’t trust you really. I felt like you had loose lips too. You did mention the giant group that Sam told you about, so I thought maybe that was progress, but I felt like it wasn’t much. Granted I did tell Dorothy about you not trusting her, but that was 100% me trusting her as opposed to me not trusting you. I wanted to do what I can to protect her as much as I can. I didn’t start doubting her until she told you I wanted you gone lmaoo, but even then I put on the clown mask and continued telling her my closest secrets Sad

Why I told Jen about 7th heaven + Debbie and Dorothy telling me they think Steve/Jen are a duo lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:06 pm

Tony making four posts in a row lmaooo

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:07 pm

Lol no1 wanna talk to me >:{

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:08 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
The only thing that bothered me about it was the fact that it made it feel like you guys were obviously not as close to me as I had thought I was with you which made me think if I go for who they want am I just doing their work? But it’s the same for the other way around which is why it made sense for me to do Debbie since nobody said her name to me and Steve even mentioned that Debbie was someone he would never put up. So if he isn’t going to do it who is was?
Steve and Debbie working together obviously and no one caring was weird lol

Steve’s pitch to stay was people should keep him to go after Debbie and Kim and that very clearly makes no sense and I wish I pointed that out to Dorothy and Sam
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:09 pm

He's been working with Debbie like majority of the game and they have complete trust with one another lol

People are weird as hell since they all know that

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:10 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
I wasn’t close because you expressed mistrust about me to two of my closest allies so I don’t think I owed you anything point blank. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s why I didn’t trust you really. I felt like you had loose lips too. You did mention the giant group that Sam told you about, so I thought maybe that was progress, but I felt like it wasn’t much. Granted I did tell Dorothy about you not trusting her, but that was 100% me trusting her as opposed to me not trusting you. I wanted to do what I can to protect her as much as I can. I didn’t start doubting her until she told you I wanted you gone lmaoo, but even then I put on the clown mask and continued telling her my closest secrets Sad

Why I told Jen about 7th heaven + Debbie and Dorothy telling me they think Steve/Jen are a duo lol

i dont really think i had a duo. i was kinda with a lot of people one on one and ignored my alliances. which i was only loyal to one of them. i wasn't in any small sub alliances either i tried to avoid that. i was put in one with steve ember and debbie and nominated debbie right away bc i was liek fuck that. if i was gonna be a duo it would've been with you or jerry but that didn't work out. my loyalty was all over the place. i think i only had an unspoken final 2 with jerry. i loved steve but i would've cut his ass given the chance. if i stayed i would've tried to make a final 2 with negasonic

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 2 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next