Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:57 pm

that's to everyone in here

Tony Stark, Jerry The Mouse and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Why the fuck we let both Debbie and Steve in the final 9 in the first place now they in final 7, mess

Tony Stark and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:59 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
That’s fair I just wanted to see if we could have been on the same page going into the hoh obviously I regret not sticking out the olive branch a little more and saying something lol but as you said hind sight is 20/20

It is what it is. Even though I do laugh at your HOH reign for being awful (and it truly, truly was), you’re not completely at fault because you were super close to actually pulling it off. If anything I blame Sam and Dorothy since they were essentially the swing votes. I’m sad with Sam because he says he doesn’t think he’s going to win so if he thinks that, then his move feels a little personal because he’s basically saying he’s fine with other people winning the money besides me. And Dorothy… LMAO no comment

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:00 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Why the fuck we let both Debbie and Steve in the final 9 in the first place now they in final 7, mess

we literally all took each other out and handed them the win

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:03 pm

BUT if Debbie didn’t win veto maybe it wouldn’t have been so awful 😭
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:05 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:

Debbie was not coming for you at all though rip

Also FYI Kim throwing the veto to Debbie is why Debbie saved Kim. If Kim didn’t throw it and Debbie scored the last point on her own then she would have saved me with the veto Sad

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:06 pm

when sam wins hoh and takes out debbie >>>>

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:08 pm

I should have tried more with Dorothy but like even before I won she was telling me that Steve or Debbie gotta go do when I was making the choice I was counting on her especially because I spared her as a nom while Steve wouldn’t have cared if she went up lol… I really think Steve probably just used Debbie using the veto as a point to say how threatening y’all were as a trio and she could use Steve to take them out. I’ll own it that I didn’t push enough for Steve to get out with them but I didn’t know if ppl would be listening to me over what they thought was best for them since a lot of ppl don’t listen to the hoh
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:09 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

Debbie was not coming for you at all though rip

Also FYI Kim throwing the veto to Debbie is why Debbie saved Kim. If Kim didn’t throw it and Debbie scored the last point on her own then she would have saved me with the veto Sad

I know but nobody was at the time to my knowledge
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:09 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
when sam wins hoh and takes out debbie >>>>

REMOVE THE DISLIKE I WAS JOKING OMFG IM TEAM DEBBIE

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
I don’t mean to sound like a shit talker but I find ember to be slightly delusional in the game and if you say the right things to her she can easily believe she has you under her thumb. If I won that veto that she put me up on it would have been messy but I had a whole house meeting planned out to call her a control freak and ask her why the fuck should any of us vote Jerry out FOR YOU. I feel like if y’all weren’t trying to blindside me then I wouldn’t have been so concerned about y’all being so much closer to each other then me… I get the issues of powers but the blatant lying makes it hard to trust when everyone else was being honest

It wasn’t me trying to blindside. If you know who I am you know I like to go to bed early. I was going to vote against Jerry and I already told you I was gonna head off for the night. Then Jerry has this whole ass scheme about getting powers and such. I didn’t try to confirm that everything was good and that was my mistake. I should have made sure that the votes were there or tried harder but honestly if Jerry left I wouldn’t have been sad

Oh your love for me is gone, my heart hurts lol

Yes you clown that’s why I almost ghosted your and took forever to reply to you. I was so done with you throwing me under the bus and you denying it lmao. If I actually did go to bed I probably would have voted you out for real lmao

tongue ya Idk why I felt I had a shot with Ember, I should've just let her target me and leave it at that but instead I chose violence lol
Back to top Go down

I wish you told Dorothy that ember was pushing for her to go up. She didn’t believe me at all and basically thought I was lying. I regret ever trying to help her out this season.

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:11 pm

I did tell her and she was shocked. I don’t know if I told her before or after she voted though. Honestly I thought the vote was going to at least tie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:12 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
I don’t mean to sound like a shit talker but I find ember to be slightly delusional in the game and if you say the right things to her she can easily believe she has you under her thumb. If I won that veto that she put me up on it would have been messy but I had a whole house meeting planned out to call her a control freak and ask her why the fuck should any of us vote Jerry out FOR YOU. I feel like if y’all weren’t trying to blindside me then I wouldn’t have been so concerned about y’all being so much closer to each other then me… I get the issues of powers but the blatant lying makes it hard to trust when everyone else was being honest

It wasn’t me trying to blindside. If you know who I am you know I like to go to bed early. I was going to vote against Jerry and I already told you I was gonna head off for the night. Then Jerry has this whole ass scheme about getting powers and such. I didn’t try to confirm that everything was good and that was my mistake. I should have made sure that the votes were there or tried harder but honestly if Jerry left I wouldn’t have been sad

Oh your love for me is gone, my heart hurts lol

Yes you clown that’s why I almost ghosted your and took forever to reply to you. I was so done with you throwing me under the bus and you denying it lmao. If I actually did go to bed I probably would have voted you out for real lmao

tongue ya Idk why I felt I had a shot with Ember, I should've just let her target me and leave it at that but instead I chose violence lol

Lmao I knew she wasn’t gonna take you seriously after she was laughing about you going to her immediately after the eviction that squirt left and offering her a deal. I will say that her putting up Sandy was the biggest question mark to me because I genuinely thought they were closer than they actually were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:13 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I did tell her and she was shocked. I don’t know if I told her before or after she voted though. Honestly I thought the vote was going to at least tie

I knew I was fucked when I asked her for scrap money for a power and she brushed over that lmao. That was the final straw.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 6 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next