Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:07 pm

i agree with all that completely. i think max is very much overlooked when he's been on both sides of the house effortlessly. and even though he's missed a vote and wasn't really around as much for the most part like squirt nobody called him out for it. i really like max.

i think kim is smart but im petty!

also yeah i dont see sandra lasting more than 2 evictions from now at all

Kim Ki-Jung, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:11 pm

Max is fucking hilarious and I’m sure he probably instigated a lot of the tension between ember and I but he’s so likable that I don’t care if he did <3 he was willing to shake things up. Sometimes he flopped, sometimes he didn’t, but he’s got good intentions.

I’m a Kim stan for life <3 we never argued or anything crazy. Her taking out Cruella was iconic. She was on the fence about it too. I actually tried to nudge her away from that since I kinda wanted Cruella as a shield lmao. But she said fuck it.

Sandy gonna be fingerpainting with us soon I just know it. She’s probably gonna get mad at my posts too whoops. I can tell she is the more intense version of Ember lmaooo

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:14 pm

On a side note I’m sure Dorothy and Ember can bond over me not liking their post <3 I’m not mad at them lmfao. I just find it amusing to fuck with them.

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:20 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
On a side note I’m sure Dorothy and Ember can bond over me not liking their post <3 I’m not mad at them lmfao. I just find it amusing to fuck with them.

whyd i not like embers on my eviction either😭😭 this poor girl
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:22 pm

i feel like sam will be in final 3 bc nobody is gonna touch him unless it happens today with barely anyone to choose from for nominees he could be a causality. this is gonna be so chaotic

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:28 pm

Honestly they were so close to me flushing all my money and some powers too. But something wasn’t adding up. I took a gamble and accepted my fate. I would have been flipping tables if I could have stayed. We were gonna use Kim’s double vote and I was gonna buy a vote steal and a vote doubler. But for it to work I absolutely needed all hands on deck and I wasn’t getting that. If they kept me there would be no money for Debbie and now she’s immune and Ember/Sandy/Steve/Sam/Dorothy now have a 20% chance of getting the boot. I think its poetic justice <3 and that’s assuming none of them pull out an immunity too.

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:31 pm

i feel like so many people have the money to buy an immunity i think steve is the only one who's money is probably all gone. imagine he is like the only one to nominate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:35 pm

That would be so sick if Steve leaves by default Sad

Dorothy said she barely had money for it so she might have some.

Sam says he had 60 bucks lmaoo.

Sandy wasted money on the power that saved her from the Jerry eviction.

Steve probably broke.

Idk about Ember. I think she could be broke too?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:38 pm

the fuck could sam possibly be buying that he only has $60 at this point. he didn't even try to save himself when he was on the block?? that man confuses me to death. oh maybe he helped sandra with the stuff to save her? he's up her ass.

during the ember vs jaida eviction, our 7 alliance put money in for the triple vote, like all of us, such a stupid idea. but i dont even think ember put money in for it and hasn't given any money since. i would assume she has a good amount too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:45 pm

lmaooo he’s probably helping Sandy Cheeks. I don’t know why they’re so loyal to each other. I guess at this point they’re better off taking each other to finals.

LMAO so much at the triple vote being used. That was overkill but that was all me completely making that vote one sided lmfao. I pushed for Jaida to go within my own alliance. Couple that with you guys and she was definitely not gonna stay for long lmao. I don’t regret that <3 I wonder how the vote turnout could have been if the whole p*eg*me chat didn’t come up. I’m still annoyed they settled on Ember and didn’t get any input from me lmao. In hindsight I shoulda let ember go then whoops

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:49 pm

lmaooo he’s probably helping Sandy Cheeks. I don’t know why they’re so loyal to each other. I guess at this point they’re better off taking each other to finals.

LMAO so much at the triple vote being used. That was overkill but that was all me completely making that vote one sided lmfao. I pushed for Jaida to go within my own alliance. Couple that with you guys and she was definitely not gonna stay for long lmao. I don’t regret that <3 I wonder how the vote turnout could have been if the whole p*eg*me chat didn’t come up. I’m still annoyed they settled on Ember and didn’t get any input from me lmao. In hindsight I shoulda let ember go then whoops
We had no say in the nom, it was 100% Cruella's choice lmao

Even the ppl who gave her money didn't influence her

Iconic fr
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:50 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Tony is eye candy <3 the person behind the mask I mean. You ruined Robert Downey jr for me you betch
LOL PLZ

this was not my first character choice.

I was trying to be olivia rodrigo so gen z keeps me safe

i think minors weren't allowed. or that was just me. arisa said i couldn't play as a minor bc im a whore.
LOLOOL wtf hahahahah

Everything jen says is so funny lol

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:50 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Tony is eye candy <3 the person behind the mask I mean. You ruined Robert Downey jr for me you betch
LOL PLZ

this was not my first character choice.

I was trying to be olivia rodrigo so gen z keeps me safe

I have no idea who that is but I’m like 50
Damn you would have never worked w me then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:51 pm

That’s why I didn’t trust her. I would rather trust the crack dealer around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:51 pm

They care that much? I wish I knew this earlier fml I would have disliked all their posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 33 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next