Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:49 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
LMAOOOO I am not afraid of Jaida but I’m also too old to be arguing with people over something that happened over a month ago on an online game lmaoo. I said what I said, we don’t have to see eye to eye on it, we aren’t going to bond over it and go out fishing. I genuinely harbor no negative feelings towards her but I cannot see it being a good idea to have a platform to talk it out if they are not willing to change their ways. If she wanna block she can, my life will not change my life, trust me🤭

that's true. i just mostly like to hear people's opinions on everything and their viewpoint of the game. maybe a little fighting that does not involve me but i watch it for the thrill😍
ROFL the reunions are a mess. Someone tried calling me out in one <3 and then another one was really awkward when a certain fight broke out lmaoo.

the way i know exactly what ur talking about pls
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:50 pm

Tony is eye candy <3 the person behind the mask I mean. You ruined Robert Downey jr for me you betch
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:50 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
LMAOOOO I am not afraid of Jaida but I’m also too old to be arguing with people over something that happened over a month ago on an online game lmaoo. I said what I said, we don’t have to see eye to eye on it, we aren’t going to bond over it and go out fishing. I genuinely harbor no negative feelings towards her but I cannot see it being a good idea to have a platform to talk it out if they are not willing to change their ways. If she wanna block she can, my life will not change my life, trust me🤭

that's true. i just mostly like to hear people's opinions on everything and their viewpoint of the game. maybe a little fighting that does not involve me but i watch it for the thrill😍
Sometimes the "opinions" are so out of left field though... like S***t trying to blame me for any part of his eviction The Jury House - Page 32 1f62d The Jury House - Page 32 1f602

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:51 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony you were also throwing me under the bus on your way out to people and they all told me lmaoo

I feel like a clown because I clocked who Dorothy was and was kinda selfish and aligned with her more than I should have lmfaooo. There’s a reason we never align in games and I shoulda just been less attached to her. I told her so much shit I was doing but then I caught her doing shady things and still believed her Sad that’s probably my biggest regret. Oh and using the vote steal on Jennifer lmaoo. If I had not done thing, things coulda turned out differently this round. I did it to keep Debbie content with me since I know she questioned my loyalty.
i still have no clue who dorothy was but she is shady as fuck!!!

Dorothy is an amazing person outside of this <3 she can choke here though lmfao. I’m still salty about it but I’ll get over it after I get my Chinese takeout IKTR
She's playing such a good game
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:51 pm

that's what makes them so fun when you're like "what the fuck are you talking about"

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:52 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
How big of a role did identities play in yalls games?

I think when the cast is revealed we will definitely be seeing ppl aligned with their close friends outside the game, and I am not saying its all bc of pregaming but simply clocking IDs

I knew I wanted to work with Warhead/Jaida closely bc of it

I also tried to with Sam but cut him off since we were on opposite sides

Apart from that, I don't think my game changed at all. It was sus to me that Jules was working with both Cruella and Sam, though that wasn't the reason I evicted her

the only person i for sure knew off the bat was sam so of course i wanted to keep him close. but also he is the most annoying motherfucker ever in games i was a little bothered when he came back im not going to lie. yeah he's my bestie but like good god he is a fucking BRICK!!!!! other than that i didn't really focus on doing anything because someone was anyone. i wanted to work with ted bc he was easy to spot also but our games didn't align

I have no idea who Sam is lmao. I assume it’s someone I haven’t played with before. I thought he was a gay man but then I was convinced he’s a woman and now I have no idea lmao.
Oh interesting

you are not the best at identity guessing LOL
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:52 pm

i am team dorothy for the win tbh i've been saying for a while dorothy steve and debbie.

sandra fell off my rooting for list with this hoh tho

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:53 pm

Tony is eye candy <3 the person behind the mask I mean. You ruined Robert Downey jr for me you betch
LOL PLZ

this was not my first character choice.

I was trying to be olivia rodrigo so gen z keeps me safe
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:53 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
that's what makes them so fun when you're like "what the fuck are you talking about"
So true lmfao
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:54 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
i am team dorothy for the win tbh i've been saying for a while dorothy steve and debbie.

sandra fell off my rooting for list with this hoh tho
I think we all feel similarly on who's playing the best

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:57 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

ROFL the reunions are a mess. Someone tried calling me out in one <3 and then another one was really awkward when a certain fight broke out lmaoo.

the way i know exactly what ur talking about pls

D*** and J****?

Lol so funny

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:03 pm

arisa said my identity hiding was bad, other people were horrible tho. i find comfort knowing the both of you dont know who i am🤭

and yeah it's quite obvious who's playing the best. i would say kim but i also know nothing about her game. her backdooring cruella tho was the highlight of the season.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:03 pm

Honestly I’m impressed with a ton of players.

Obviously I’m biased but I would love Debbie/Max/Kim to make it to the end. Gotta support my team <3 Kim has this wonderful optimism about her that I love and contrary to belief, Tony, she’s actually not throwing every comp. she just hasn’t found the right comp to win. She’s an extremely intelligent player and I think we could see a Kim HOH if she isn’t plucked off. Mac is playing a ton of sides so well. I know some people might say that he’s mooching off of Ember but he’s able to seamlessly get back into her good graces, and that’s amazing considering she’s a hot knife going through butter. His shining moment is avoiding the block by scaring the hell out of Sandy by reminding her about the immunities. He also promised to transfer all his money to her and she bought in lmaooooooo he’s not giving her shit he told me. And then of course Debbie is another obvious threat to win and I think her game speaks for herself. A lot of people see her as a threat win but she somehow manages to fly under the radar. Sandy tried to backdoor her and flopped, and after Sandy shrieked at her like a banshee she still managed to get back into her good graces.

Steve is playing a perfect game. And I think he’s shown time and time again he could win these games easily. Gotta respect it. His fearlessness in winning competitions and being a fan favorite for pretty much the entire game, and then staying unanimously, is a testament to how well he’s playing and if he makes it to the end he would be so iconic.

Dorothy and Ember, though they fucked me over, are playing solid games too. They both told me they don’t think they could win with the jury but honestly I feel like their social games are solid. Ember clearly downplaying her comp wins so it would be nice to see her work on it. She’s kind of a mess behind the scenes but honestly a lot of people probably are lmao. Dorothy playing a super quiet under the radar game which probably won’t get a ton of accolades but I think she could be a good winner with the right case.

I love Sam even though he voted me out. I don’t have anything good or bad to say about his game. He’s a nice guy. He told me he doesn’t see himself winning so him voting me out for game reasons sounds personal. But otherwise he’s pretty sweet. I know he’s a returnee so he might have a harder case to sell but I still think he’s likable enough to win. He just needs some conviction in his game to prove that he’s deserving and hasn’t had that opportunity to shine yet.

Sandy Cheeks isn’t getting my vote but let’s be real she’ll be here soon. Sucks to suck baby girl, welcome to paradise <3

Tony Stark, Kim Ki-Jung, Sam Gardner, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:04 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
LOL PLZ

i think minors weren't allowed. or that was just me. arisa said i couldn't play as a minor bc im a whore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:05 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
LOL PLZ

I have no idea who that is but I’m like 50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 32 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next