Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House - Page 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 5:08 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
HAHAHA it was there for me

This is my last for bbq I'm pretty sure

I may do survivor quarantine at some point because idk what the fuck survivor is, and it would be funny to learn the game as I go lol. But that would be in 2022... cya there  The Jury House - Page 50 1f61c

Except for when you wanted me gone Sad

Omg do The Challenge Quarantine
When did I want you gone!? On my way out is the only time I threw you utb since I thought you had something to do with my nom (steve told me the thing i only told you) :'[

I don't understand the challenge at all

That show has less than 1 million viewers each season and they can give a $1m or $500k prize out each season???? Sounds sketch

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 5:31 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
HELP I HAD NO REAL ALLY SINCE TED/JAIDA LEFT BESIDES JERRY
?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 5:35 pm

tony we have to do survivor quarantine at the same time then hopefully i'll be able to spot you this time and i'll tell you my color mwah

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 5:52 pm

Tony I was scared to tell you anything. I was tempted to give you actual game insight but you kept telling people I was a threat lmfao. And you wanted rooms without me. Also Debbie told Kim and I about how you were paranoid that we had a room with Sandy and Jerry and that’s why we didn’t want to make a room with them. When honestly it was just because we don’t need a six person alliance where nobody trusts each other. Those tend to flop
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:00 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
?
LMAO but we had a rocky road and it wasn't totally there bb :{
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:00 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
tony we have to do survivor quarantine at the same time then hopefully i'll be able to spot you this time and i'll tell you my color mwah
HAHAHA I LOVE YOU

My obsession with the color competition is so funny to me
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:03 pm

Tony I was scared to tell you anything. I was tempted to give you actual game insight but you kept telling people I was a threat lmfao. And you wanted rooms without me. Also Debbie told Kim and I about how you were paranoid that we had a room with Sandy and Jerry and that’s why we didn’t want to make a room with them. When honestly it was just because we don’t need a six person alliance where nobody trusts each other. Those tend to flop
When I was up the last time for eviction, I definitely did throw you utb. before that, I don't remember telling anyone you were a threat! Who said that? I am like 95% sure I didn't, but my memory is hazy..hahaha

That's what I thought! I knew you, kim, dorothy, jerry, and sandra had one, but I wanted to hedge my risk lmao. I wasn't in any "real" group chat, so I just wanted one  The Jury House - Page 50 1f62a
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:04 pm

I regret not making a room with Steve and Debbie like we talked about, maybe he wouldn't have put me up that last time then idk. Y'all dont know how much this guy promised me I was safe going into this HOH lol, obviously can't trust someone 100% who put you up twice, but I rly trusted him more than half the house
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:12 pm

Ohh and the only room I suggested without you was to Web because I know you weren't a fan LOL, it wasn't to exclude you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm

When I found out you didn’t trust me I felt like a girlfriend you dumped Sad and you chose that betch Jennifer <3

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:44 pm

When I found out you didn’t trust me I felt like a girlfriend you dumped Sad and you chose that betch Jennifer <3

tony didn't even pick me he picked himself. self care king

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:45 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
HAHAHA I LOVE YOU

i bring up old competitions that people fucked me over in constantly its been like 5 months and i still be like hey remember when you fucked me over

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:46 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
?
LMAO but we had a rocky road and it wasn't totally there bb :{

i can't wait for u to read the drs when i'm like "tony gave me money to be safe this week i can't thank him enough i lvoe him so much he's my best friend" and not even 24 hours later i'm like "fuck tony i fucking hate him" ur so right tho. we both were too paranoid pls

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 7:06 pm

LMAOO nah I was never going to turn on you, even though I knew you had stronger loyalties elsewhere

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 7:06 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
HAHAHA I LOVE YOU

i bring up old competitions that people fucked me over in constantly its been like 5 months and i still be like hey remember when you fucked me over
Lmao The Jury House - Page 50 1f602 The Jury House - Page 50 1f602 oh believe me... I am not forgetting it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 50 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 50 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next