Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

The Jury House - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:51 pm

Jennifer cracked me up so much and was a delight. Our private room was just 🔥I love you🔥I love you

Tony Stark and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:52 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
That’s why I didn’t trust her. I would rather trust the crack dealer around the corner.
That was so annoying, like Ember? Not Steve? What a dumb nom

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:53 pm

Max is fucking hilarious and I’m sure he probably instigated a lot of the tension between ember and I but he’s so likable that I don’t care if he did <3 he was willing to shake things up. Sometimes he flopped, sometimes he didn’t, but he’s got good intentions.

I’m a Kim stan for life <3 we never argued or anything crazy. Her taking out Cruella was iconic. She was on the fence about it too. I actually tried to nudge her away from that since I kinda wanted Cruella as a shield lmao. But she said fuck it.

Sandy gonna be fingerpainting with us soon I just know it. She’s probably gonna get mad at my posts too whoops. I can tell she is the more intense version of Ember lmaooo
Max has done well and is just waiting for the opportune moment to beast out

I think he's good at comps and hiding it

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:54 pm

That would be so sick if Steve leaves by default Sad

Dorothy said she barely had money for it so she might have some.

Sam says he had 60 bucks lmaoo.

Sandy wasted money on the power that saved her from the Jerry eviction.

Steve probably broke.

Idk about Ember. I think she could be broke too?
I feel like Max should still have a good amount??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:54 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
On a side note I’m sure Dorothy and Ember can bond over me not liking their post <3 I’m not mad at them lmfao. I just find it amusing to fuck with them.
They care that much? I wish I knew this earlier fml I would have disliked all their posts

Dorothy hasn’t said much except her last post on my eviction thread.

Ember got mad because one time she posted some lovey dovey inspirational message and I anonymously disliked it. Later that day she was ranting about how people are toxic because they give her shit regardless of what she says even if it’s something positive. Kim and I kikied about it afterwards. She was so unhinged lmfao.

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:55 pm

Tony Stark wrote:

Steve probably broke.

Kim and Max have enough money for immunity. The only one lacking money was Debbie and I transferred her enough to buy immunity and then I split the rest with Kim/Max (I did not use a single transfer this whole season so it was nice to have all 3 to use here)

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:56 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
On a side note I’m sure Dorothy and Ember can bond over me not liking their post <3 I’m not mad at them lmfao. I just find it amusing to fuck with them.
They care that much? I wish I knew this earlier fml I would have disliked all their posts

Dorothy hasn’t said much except her last post on my eviction thread.

Ember got mad because one time she posted some lovey dovey inspirational message and I anonymously disliked it. Later that day she was ranting about how people are toxic because they give her shit regardless of what she says even if it’s something positive. Kim and I kikied about it afterwards. She was so unhinged lmfao.
I don't even know this player LMAO I am seriously so out of the loop, aww poor Ember The Jury House - Page 34 1f602 The Jury House - Page 34 1f602 The Jury House - Page 34 1f602

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:56 pm

thinking about how that 8 person alliance groupchat we made day one is like half prejury and in here deborah and kim the last ones standing wow. i was so happy when i found out there was one without me bc i fucking hated it. also for the record i do not think it was either one of you who spilt that to me? it was ted as he was getting evicted so i may have fucked dat up. i remember tony saying something about i told negasonic tony told me ab it
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:57 pm

Tony Stark wrote:

Steve probably broke.

Kim and Max have enough money for immunity. The only one lacking money was Debbie and I transferred her enough to buy immunity and then I split the rest with Kim/Max (I did not use a single transfer this whole season so it was nice to have all 3 to use here)
Those 3 are all going to use immunity tonight, yeah?

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:57 pm

Jennifer cracked me up so much and was a delight. Our private room was just 🔥I love you🔥I love you

ours was my favorite private room besides me and jerry's whore house

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:59 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
thinking about how that 8 person alliance groupchat we made day one is like half prejury and in here deborah and kim the last ones standing wow. i was so happy when i found out there was one without me bc i fucking hated it. also for the record i do not think it was either one of you who spilt that to me? it was ted as he was getting evicted so i may have fucked dat up. i remember tony saying something about i told negasonic tony told me ab it
LOL yeah I think this is a factor why Warhead did not fw with me much anymore, given the trust was alrdy breaking down

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:59 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Tony is eye candy <3 the person behind the mask I mean. You ruined Robert Downey jr for me you betch
LOL PLZ

this was not my first character choice.

I was trying to be olivia rodrigo so gen z keeps me safe

i think minors weren't allowed. or that was just me. arisa said i couldn't play as a minor bc im a whore.
LOLOOL wtf hahahahah

Everything jen says is so funny lol

no like i'm not even kidding. i wanted to be alaska young from looking for alaska and she's like 16. and kathy was like "no you can't be a minor because of the flirting" and i'm like ?!?!???? it was so sick and not very #feminism of her!

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Check wrote:

That alliance was awful. Jaida flopped. She messaged me in poetry and barely said anything except the occasional “I don’t know what’s going on Sad“ and then disappear until we lost control again. I seriously wish her computer exploded. Ted was okay but he was shady as hell too towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:00 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
LOL yeah I think this is a factor why Warhead did not fw with me much anymore, given the trust was alrdy breaking down

maybe i mixed up my old white men when i told ha but ted lasso was the one who told me!

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:00 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Tony is eye candy <3 the person behind the mask I mean. You ruined Robert Downey jr for me you betch
LOL PLZ

this was not my first character choice.

I was trying to be olivia rodrigo so gen z keeps me safe

i think minors weren't allowed. or that was just me. arisa said i couldn't play as a minor bc im a whore.
LOLOOL wtf hahahahah

Everything jen says is so funny lol

no like i'm not even kidding. i wanted to be alaska young from looking for alaska and she's like 16. and kathy was like "no you can't be a minor because of the flirting" and i'm like ?!?!???? it was so sick and not very #feminism of her!
smh Arisa it's 2021 plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 34 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next