Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:31 pm

UGH I WISH YOU TOLD ME TO SEND IT BACK TO YOU BEFORE I LEFT I WOULDVE. i sent all my money to steve because he actually kept me omg ur rat ass broke my whole heart. AND I WAS DESPERATE. LIKE I ALWAYS PRIDE MYSELF IN GAMES AT NEVER SPREADING LIES FOR MY OWN BENEFIT OR BEING MEAN BUT I WENT OFF DJDJDH. it was such a good lie you got so mad my dr was chaos after that. and yes we DID miss you

Tony Stark and Jerry The Mouse like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 2:44 pm

LMAO it was a good lie bc it was the truth and you didn't even know it The Jury House - Page 10 1f602 I missed you a lot! Low key everyone does Jenn, you were definitely most everyone favorite person to talk to!

And I didn't wanna ask, I was already doing a lot to you, I felt horrible, I genuinely tried to get Debbie to not but there's no way she wasn't
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 2:45 pm

I also was gonna use another comp advantage in the next HOH and then if I could've was gonna save the last 200 to keep Debbie out of a veto but ya know, never got there lmao

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 2:48 pm

And Squirt, you literally lied to me about the vote the night before so I knew you couldn't trust you. Also Steve and Ember have been a duo the whole time!!! Steve admitted to it to me in private yesterday. And lastly, I've battled back in a game myself and also played a game where someone who didn't deserve to make it, made it to the end, got dragged, Megan the Stallion in BBQ 8, so getting rid of you after Web left if things didn't go my way with Ember, just ensured that wouldn't happen. Call it irrational but you didn't deserve to be here based on how you'd been playing and I had sentiment for what Sam had done so I wasn't upset with how it went besides the fact that Ember eventually got rid of me. But you going home, I have no issue that that happened, that's why I put you up

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 2:59 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
the way i'm fully team sandra and debbie for the win right now omg i love them.

and i know powers shoulda been gone a while ago because now it's just who can get the most powers to evict someone. these votes were kinda crazy tho tbh. was not expecting that.
Hahaha I am rooting for them both

Without Jerry in the game, I don't have a particularly strong personal/emotional investment LOL so I just want to see them rly play hard and I'll vote for whoever I think played the best

Jerry The Mouse and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:00 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
y'all miss me??? LOL I didn't have enough for immunity or I would have....ironically I would have had enough had I not sent that 100 to Jenn, and Jenn I CANT BELIEVE YOU MADE THAT LIE UP ABOUT SAM THATS CRAZYYYYYYY
Omg Sad

Did you ask NTW or anyone for the extra $?

Who were the votes to save you?
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:01 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
LMAO it was a good lie bc it was the truth and you didn't even know it  The Jury House - Page 10 1f602 I missed you a lot! Low key everyone does Jenn, you were definitely most everyone favorite person to talk to!

And I didn't wanna ask, I was already doing a lot to you, I felt horrible, I genuinely tried to get Debbie to not but there's no way she wasn't

That lie was too damn good The Jury House - Page 10 1f602 The Jury House - Page 10 1f602
The Jury House - Page 10 1f602

For sure jen is AFP imo

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:01 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
I also was gonna use another comp advantage in the next HOH and then if I could've was gonna save the last 200 to keep Debbie out of a veto but ya know, never got there lmao
So who were you working most closely with on the way out?

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:05 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
And Squirt, you literally lied to me about the vote the night before so I knew you couldn't trust you. Also Steve and Ember have been a duo the whole time!!! Steve admitted to it to me in private yesterday. And lastly, I've battled back in a game myself and also played a game where someone who didn't deserve to make it, made it to the end, got dragged, Megan the Stallion in BBQ 8, so getting rid of you after Web left if things didn't go my way with Ember, just ensured that wouldn't happen. Call it irrational but you didn't deserve to be here based on how you'd been playing and I had sentiment for what Sam had done so I wasn't upset with how it went besides the fact that Ember eventually got rid of me. But you going home, I have no issue that that happened, that's why I put you up
Week 1 my HOH, Ember was begging me not to put up Steve as a pawn(my target was totally Rebecca)

I wouldn't be surprised if they are friends outside the game or something lmao (not accusing of pregaming, but they may have clocked each other in here and that is why their bond was that strong so early on)

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:06 pm

Does Debbie turn on Steve/Ember this round?

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:07 pm

Kim NTW and Max saved me and then I sent the rest of my money to Kim to get the vote steal, she souyld've used her extra vote too but we didn't think a power would be used, it seemed like everyone believed it would be a done deal but we were dumb for that, has to be used in the next two rounds so It may not come in handy again

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:08 pm

I think Sam would have kept you if you weren't up next to Sandra, who he's rly close to?

Damn, that was close

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:09 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
I think Sam would have kept you if you weren't up next to Sandra, who he's rly close to?

Damn, that was close

probably, and ya I thought I was staying lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:09 pm

Debbie, Ember, Steve going to try and just win comps to the end at this point I feel lol???

Let's see how it plays out, but I am envisioning a potential steamroll
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:10 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

Damn, that was close

probably, and ya I thought I was staying lol
The Jury House - Page 10 1f62a The Jury House - Page 10 1f62a Sandra smart for countering LOL

Jerry The Mouse and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 10 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next