Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

The Jury House - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:12 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
I think Sam would have kept you if you weren't up next to Sandra, who he's rly close to?

Damn, that was close

probably, and ya I thought I was staying lol
The Jury House - Page 11 1f62a  The Jury House - Page 11 1f62a Sandra smart for countering LOL
I thought about the possibility too, I'm really pissed I didn't ask Kim, but whatever lol at least I get to chill with my closest allies now The Jury House - Page 11 1f602

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:13 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
LMAO it was a good lie bc it was the truth and you didn't even know it  The Jury House - Page 11 1f602 I missed you a lot! Low key everyone does Jenn, you were definitely most everyone favorite person to talk to!

And I didn't wanna ask, I was already doing a lot to you, I felt horrible, I genuinely tried to get Debbie to not but there's no way she wasn't

NOW WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM TO BUY A POWERNSUSHSBDN I HTE YOU OMFG. please thats so funny i clocked you without even trying i’m screaming. my intuition is just great. but that's so funny that people miss me because i've been wondering why people keep writing in our one on ones while i'm evicted😭😭

I WISH YOU DID ASK OMG. then you'd still be in i wanted you to win so badly i would've done anything to help.

Tony Stark and Jerry The Mouse like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:15 pm

i hate to say it but... i think if i stayed y'all would've not be here. am i going to giggle about it? perhaps.

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:16 pm

not been here omfg now that i dont think about typing like a prick i sound so illiterate

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:00 pm

lmao it's the south in you Razz

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:02 pm

so glad to have my showmance back, and Tony, she is mine and I am hers, there's no point in getting in between this

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:06 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
LMAO it was a good lie bc it was the truth and you didn't even know it  The Jury House - Page 11 1f602 I missed you a lot! Low key everyone does Jenn, you were definitely most everyone favorite person to talk to!

And I didn't wanna ask, I was already doing a lot to you, I felt horrible, I genuinely tried to get Debbie to not but there's no way she wasn't

NOW WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM TO BUY A POWERNSUSHSBDN I HTE YOU OMFG. please thats so funny i clocked you without even trying i’m screaming. my intuition is just great. but that's so funny that people miss me because i've been wondering why people keep writing in our one on ones while i'm evicted😭😭

I WISH YOU DID ASK OMG. then you'd still be in i wanted you to win so badly i would've done anything to help.

I told him to use it to make it believable that I was on his side! bc I already knew he was being told to use it so didn't make a difference except in helping my game. But then you blew that shit up in my face The Jury House - Page 11 1f602 , the power part is what made it super believable. and you would've given me money even though you knew I was voting for you and lying about it? And ya in retrospect we should've saved your ass

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:34 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:

I told him to use it to make it believable that I was on his side! bc I already knew he was being told to use it so didn't make a difference except in helping my game. But then you blew that shit up in my face  The Jury House - Page 11 1f602 , the power part is what made it super believable. and you would've given me money even though you knew I was voting for you and lying about it? And ya in retrospect we should've saved your ass

wayt.... i thought you were gonna vote for me if i had the votes i didn't know you were lying about doing that at all! i thought you were lying to sam not me omfg not you breaking my heart for the second time??? at that point i was okay completely with you because i knew you'd have to vote against me for your own game, i didn't know you were just going to vote that way the entire time ong my heart hurts

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:35 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
so glad to have my showmance back, and Tony, she is mine and I am hers, there's no point in getting in between this

jennerry forever omfg best bbq showmance in existence💘

Tony Stark, Jerry The Mouse and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:41 pm

Dance Party

You are all invited to the dance party tonight. You will be able to mingle with players & pre jurors, but please do not talk about the game or talk to anyone in private. Only communication allowed is on the main Dance Party thread. There will be prizes so it won't be pointless if you want to come participate.

Tony Stark, Jerry The Mouse, Jennifer Check and Squirt like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:42 pm

well me and Tony discussed it bc we knew we could switch it but that would've REALLY isolated us and put all of our eggs in your basket, which low key looking back now might have worked out better but with Steve and Ember winning the next two HOH's it screwed us, but we wanted to keep you, it just wasn't logical to game wise at the time, the only reason I lied about it was bc you asked and I said Yes I was keeping you bc me and Tony hadn't talked yet so i didn't know and I didn't wanna say no but I shouldn't have just said yes either so I'm sorry about that, you did deserve better there and I wish I did it differently

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:45 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
well me and Tony discussed it bc we knew we could switch it but that would've REALLY isolated us and put all of our eggs in your basket, which low key looking back now might have worked out better but with Steve and Ember winning the next two HOH's it screwed us, but we wanted to keep you, it just wasn't logical to game wise at the time, the only reason I lied about it was bc you asked and I said Yes I was keeping you bc me and Tony hadn't talked yet so i didn't know and I didn't wanna say no but I shouldn't have just said yes either so I'm sorry about that, you did deserve better there and I wish I did it differently

why do i want to k word myself over this omg i'm so upset?? it's okay i'm just glad that voting me out lead to both of your downfalls and the jennvoodoo was so real. it warms my heart bc i KNOW we would all still be in😭

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:46 pm

Like all the people who just tried to save me, I would've been going against them had I saved you but maybe I wouldn't have been needed to be saved had you still been around, and also now that I'm remembering it I tried hard to switch it and then everyone on my side said fuck you, we're using powers so there's that too

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:47 pm

Also Tony take a little heat off me, I'm pretty sure I asked you if we should save Jenn and you said no lmao so I really did try Jenn, I think you threw Tony utb the round before and he was pissed about that too

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:50 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
And Squirt, you literally lied to me about the vote the night before so I knew you couldn't trust you. Also Steve and Ember have been a duo the whole time!!! Steve admitted to it to me in private yesterday. And lastly, I've battled back in a game myself and also played a game where someone who didn't deserve to make it, made it to the end, got dragged, Megan the Stallion in BBQ 8, so getting rid of you after Web left if things didn't go my way with Ember, just ensured that wouldn't happen. Call it irrational but you didn't deserve to be here based on how you'd been playing and I had sentiment for what Sam had done so I wasn't upset with how it went besides the fact that Ember eventually got rid of me. But you going home, I have no issue that that happened, that's why I put you up

Some people don’t like easy money and that’s ok! I would have never come after you and neither would have Ember! You did amazing though! Maybe one day you will win like Arisa said 💓💓💓 As long as your happy with your choices that’s what matters, you don’t have to justify any of your moves. You just had a lot to say and I’m glad you were able to get it off your chest during my eviction. Same with Tony and Jenn, I’m glad we’re all here to be able to discuss it now 💓💓

Tony Stark, Jerry The Mouse, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 11 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next