Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile

Go down 
+11
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Steve Harrington
Sandra Bullock
Dorothy Gale
Jennifer Check
Ember McLain
Batgirl
Matt Bomer
Max Gentile
Arisa Cox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:53 pm

Matt Sad ily so much. I’m so happy you accepted to play this All Stars season. I know the invite caught you by surprise, but know I hold you in high esteem & you were one of my faves on your season(s). You show it’s possible to play Big Brother without crossing lines & everyone you surround yourself with in games always love the experience. It was a pleasure <3

Max Gentile, Matt Bomer, Steve Harrington, Sandra Bullock, Squirt and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:54 pm

Matt Bomer wrote:
I just want to thank Kathy for inviting me to play again! I'm really grateful for the opportunity. I had so much fun and I'm sad it's getting cut short. To the real friends I made in here, I'm obsessed with you all and I'll miss talking to every single one of you everyday. You know who you are. I hope you all kill it. <3

Now why am I tearing up. You’re the sweetest

Matt Bomer, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock and Squirt like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:59 pm

Bye Matt 💔😔😔😔 Thanks for being such a sweetheart. Congrats on staying Max.

Max Gentile and Matt Bomer like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:06 pm

Sorry to see you go Matt :/ 

Congrats to Max!

Max Gentile and Matt Bomer like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:10 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Matt Sad ily so much. I’m so happy you accepted to play this All Stars season. I know the invite caught you by surprise, but know I hold you in high esteem & you were one of my faves on your season(s). You show it’s possible to play Big Brother without crossing lines & everyone you surround yourself with in games always love the experience. It was a pleasure <3

Thank you for the kind words Arisa  Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile - Page 2 1f499  Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile - Page 2 1f49a  Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile - Page 2 1f49c  Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile - Page 2 1f49b

Arisa Cox, Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung, Jerry The Mouse, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock, Webkinz Love Frog and like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:35 pm

Thank you everyone!!! Matt I will miss you so much 😭😭

Matt Bomer and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2