Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 9:06 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your twenty-second vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Since only Steve can vote this round, I will ask him to vote on this thread publicly.

Steve you are given until 10:06pm EST to post your final decision on this thread.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 9:08 pm

Okay so I have already campaigned to you in private, Steve. However; for the sake of the BBQ All Stars History Book, and out of respect for the game, I will be making a public speech as well.

Listen, I know you think it may be easier to take Max to the end with you here. If you look at the public threads though, you can clearly see I am NOT well liked in this game. I’ve backstabbed people, betrayed allies, and clearly not many people are happy with me. If you take a look back at each person who was evicted, if they addressed the entire house, I was dragged. Everyone likes Max, he’s amazing and hot. I am the nasty dead girl that everyone hates.

So please, take this plea into HUGE amounts of consideration. I wanna be in the Final 2 so badly and I think from likability alone, you beat me.

Arisa Cox, Matt Bomer, Steve Harrington, Peach Salinger, Cruella de Vil, Jennifer Check, Dorothy Gale and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 9:17 pm

Steve Steve Steve, who would have thought you’d be here tonight? Well all of us LOL… but let me continue.remember our 7 stars alliance? Ember created that, she created out whole side that ran this game and was the whole final 7 except for Debbie. Tht is IMPRESSIVE. And she didn’t need to win many comps do It.

Ember I love you incredibly and have loved playing this game from you since the purge, my first private room, my first ally. My ride or die. I can’t wait to talk to you after this unless you’re max the dog or something LMAO.

You’ve both played incredibly, I’d love to try to talk It out at jury with you Steve but if you want to be the Allstar winner……. I am your maxi pad.

Okay I’m drunk. That’s all I’ll say. I love you both. Yeah. Also Kathy ily too. Yes

Arisa Cox, Matt Bomer, Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Peach Salinger, Jennifer Check and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 9:22 pm

This is making me sad I didn't go with a final 3 Sad

Max Gentile, Matt Bomer, Steve Harrington, Ember McLain and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 9:22 pm

Tw//
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 9:59 pm

this is by no means an easy decision. i don’t think i’m ever able to call anything an easy decision in this game in all honesty.

there are pros and cons to either choice here, and ultimately, as much as either of you want to pretend your threat level is super low, i know that this final 3 is deserving as hell, and that neither of you should ever be underestimated. it’s all stars, i KNOW you both worked your asses off to be here.

ember, the thing about you is that i know a lot more about your game. i know about alliances you created because we essentially created them together, but you got blamed more by being in the forefront literally going through the act of creating them. that could be, in many ways, a good social and strategic game, as you created these entanglements that got us both far. however on another coin, i think anyone could have created them, as the groups were agreed upon, and you were just the one who got more flack for it, making it not entirely a positive for you. and, as you said, many have dragged you on the way out, but also, others have had high hopes for you to do well. either way, i think i DO know a little more about the way you’ve played, even if i do think you will have a very well written speech, i might be able to rebut it more.

max, the thing about you is that you played much more in the shadows, and you’ve been a likable, under the radar threat. you even beat me in a speed posting comp, which showed to me you had potential to win comps (i remember u saying you knew you needed to win that one in case the dpov was used, which i so happened to have had), and that was one of the only instances where you showed your cards. i feel like many wrote you off as less active, but i think you were simply less active with ME, or least that’s a fear i have. sandra, on her way out, mentioned how you were doing a lot and being cutthroat, but also, not once have you really been dragged; you’re well liked, and you’ve pointed out ember’s strong social game, but in reality, she seems to be rather looked down upon a little, while you’ve been funny, charismatic, and charming throughout.

so that leaves me a little unsure, because i know where my weakest points are: typically in my social game to some extent. i think i’ve been kind and respectable to everyone, but do i think i’ve been particularly social and fun? no, i know my game can be a little on the boring side. that leads me to believe i have to take the person i think played a SIMILAR game to me, because when i portray my game comparatively, i’d like to be able to show how my strengths were similar but stronger, not how my strengths were entirely different ones.

many people value different playstyles, so i know that having a sneakier game like yours, max, could be seen as even more admirable, particularly because you really did not have to win a thing to get here, and were always strategically positioned well; ember was in jeopardy in need of saving in multiple instances, and honestly, so was i. you were never in a position like that. i feel like you know how to mitigate your threat level well, whereas ember and myself were both seen as targets, but i was able to posit myself in a place that was more active in moves. not knowing what exactly all of your moves were, max, is a bit more threatening, because i’m not sure how to combat and rebut things i know less of. you’re not here by accident, you’re a very strong player, and i feel like in the end you really do always make logical moves: such as being one of the (nullified) votes to evict me. at least with ember, i can say she made the mistake of keeping me here. you, at the least, tried to do something about it, and time and time again, i think you have always voted wherever you wanted, showing a very fluid game where both sides of the house were with you. the more i write this, the more certain i am in this decision. I love you max, but so do a lot, i’d think, and i think you’ve played a very strong game that i know less of.

it’s been a ton of fun playing this game with you max, you’ve always kept it chill, fun, and respectable, and i’ve loved to see it, but i truly do think that i have to make the move that is the best for me, and that is voting to evict you and taking someone i will be better able to predict.

with that, i vote to evict max gentile.

congrats ember, i will look forward to debating with you <3

Matt Bomer, Ember McLain, Peach Salinger, Anna Kendrick, Dorothy Gale and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:01 pm

When I put a 100 word restriction on Steve in final 2

Matt Bomer, Ember McLain, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check, Dorothy Gale and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:03 pm

Steve I see you disliking mhmmm

Steve Harrington, Ember McLain and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:04 pm

Honestly I’m drunk and not reading that but I respect your decision steve!!! I truly did nothing this entire game so I see It as a miss steak but I love u both anwyays.

Ember…. BEAT HIS ASS BABY!

Ily both

Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Cruella de Vil and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:04 pm

Thank you so much, Steve!! Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile 1f62d Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile 1f62d

Max, I love you so much. You meant the world to me in this game and I can’t tell you how much I have appreciated having you here with me. We’re gonna be besties and I can’t wait to talk after the season. Ilysm!!! YOU ARE A KING!!! Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile 1f495

Steve Harrington, Cruella de Vil and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:05 pm

But yeah I never needed to win shit I threw every competition in this game so tea bestie

Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Dorothy Gale and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:05 pm

love you max <3 i respect you a ton!! Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile 2764

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Max Gentile wrote:
But yeah I never needed to win shit I threw every competition in this game so tea bestie

wbk!

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:06 pm

Max, you are so hot, I don't know how this finale will really live up to expectations without your swagger. It was truly a pleasure having you. I know there was a lot more to Max than what the public saw & I think you played an excellent social and UTR game this season. You were always an All Stars in my eyes, but I think you proved it this season & you showed you're not a 1 dimension player, you can play many different way & you can succeed at them all too, which is quite impressive. BBQ wouldn't be what it is without your presence along the way & I hope it's not the last I see of you.

Thank you for playing Max, I hope you had fun. Ily

Max Gentile, Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Peach Salinger, Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:07 pm

Jurors, I'm going to open the area soon, but I'm telling you now, do not talk till both post their opening statements

Steve Harrington, Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next