Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

ki-jung thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 3:59 pm

Day 28 - August 26

LMAOOOOO this round was perfect. choosing between Jerry and Tony was so easy because i love Jerry and Tony has had a problem with me for weeks now.

i truly don’t know what i did for Tony to be so heated about me. i mean yeah i guess backdooring Cruella was a shocker, but Debbie got over it? and at the end of the day, he was safe with me. but the more he kept talking about me, the more i began wishing Cruella stayed on my HOH instead

regardless. even if people “don’t like me” i’d feel safe with NTW, Debbie, Jerry, Sandra, and to an extent Ember and Max in power

and contrary to popular belief, i will be gunning for this next HOH. i’ll put Steve and Dorothy up, and Sam can be a renom. or some variation of those 3.

Even if Ember, Debbie, and Sandra can be sneaky, i honestly wouldn’t be too shocked if they backstabbed me. we’re at final 10 and people have overlapping alliances, the backstabbing will happen.

the only ones i’ll be genuinely hurt about putting me up in this game at this point would be NTW and Jerry. because a final 3 of us would be so hot.

anyone else backstabbing me, i anticipate it. i’ve already exceeded my own goals and expectations of myself for this season, i’m truly trying to have fun from here on out
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 8:23 pm

Day 29 - August 27

NOT ME FLOPPING AT THIS OMG LMFAO good thing i didn't rent the movie either but i had watched it for free. well maybe i can help my allies out

ugh people are gonna think i threw again LOL but like i genuinely didn't know and no one was helping lol oh well.

Sandra is shady though, why didn't she share the answer hmmmm. i do not want her to win. i hope Dorothy wins and puts her up lol.

if this is the end for me well, at least i called off of work and have a long weekend lmfao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 12:33 pm

i’m just gonna anticipate going up on the block ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 1f49a
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:07 pm

I have some information that might be helpful to you. I hope you can keep my name out of it though. I trust you a lot. I just want to be helpful for your HOH reign

I was only hesitant on sharing this because I was scared Sandra could have won this HOH. But now since you won, I feel like it’s the right time

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Also I know we have our thing with them but if I win hoh I think it only makes sense for me to put up ember and max at this point with Dorothy as a renom option. I haven’t said that anywhere but for my personal game I feel like it’s the only move that makes sense right now … unless I hear new or different info
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 6:22 pm

Ember McLain wrote:
Okay well first of all, Kim, ily <33 Thank you for telling me all that. That really makes this week a lot easier for me.

I planned on nominating Jerry as my target. I need him out of here. I don’t trust him and he would totally come after me. I have to put up someone who will actually go home next to him. The ONLY person in the house I can see staying next to him is Dorothy or Sandra. So Sandra was already an idea for me. Now it’s official though. I’m gonna throw her up as a pawn for being shady!! I can’t believe her lol.

I will not say you said anything. I promise. Would you mind if I used this info as reasons to pawn her as well? Along with my own reasoning. You can deny it if she accuses you. If you rather me not then I won’t.

Now if Ember plays me, I have this to use against her. DOROTHY = RENOM so you better put Jerry and Sandra up, and Dorothy as a renom if need be.

I think it would be really dumb of Ember to try and play me right now after exposing some of her plans for this round.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:53 pm

Day 30 - August 28

ok the above is already part of my DR for today butttt

LOL i really hope Ember keeps that between us for now. she should only need to bring up Sandra targeting her if Jerry comes down.

ngl, i really hope nominees stay the same. i love Jerry but he will probably have to go home Sad and that way the Sandra vs Ember fire can be fueled along with the Sandra vs Dorothy fire. and if i want to expose Ember and start a Ember vs Dorothy fire i can too since Ember was already considering Dorothy/Sandra next to Jerry 🤭

Max also seems PISSED about Ember's choices skskskks, i mean not my problem. as long as me and NTW are safe that's what i care about
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:56 pm

some info to tell NTW LMAO

Some info that we could use for after this round

Ember McLain wrote:
Okay well first of all, Kim, ily <33 Thank you for telling me all that. That really makes this week a lot easier for me.

I planned on nominating Jerry as my target. I need him out of here. I don’t trust him and he would totally come after me. I have to put up someone who will actually go home next to him. The ONLY person in the house I can see staying next to him is Dorothy or Sandra. So Sandra was already an idea for me. Now it’s official though. I’m gonna throw her up as a pawn for being shady!! I can’t believe her lol.

Dorothy is on Sandra and Ember's radars. This is funny lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 10:33 pm

so my fear right now is if Ember decides to tell Max what i told her about Sandra..... LOL

cause that will confuse Max. and make him see me as sneaky/shady.

this message below will be for Max in case Ember tells him. i told Ember to LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF SHIT so she better

"I agree. Idk why Ember would do Sandra...

Also this isn't meant to deter you from keeping Sandra, because I'm all for keeping her this round to appease Ember and to obviously help Sandra out

But please keep this between us: Sandra has told me before that she would put you and Ember up if she won HOH, but idk if things have changed by now. I think what probably happened was that Sandra told others about this too, cause I know she tells a lot of people the same things... and that is maybe how word got to Ember as well? That's the only reason I can think of as to how Ember ended up choosing to put Sandra up next to Jerry.

With all that being said, I think you being supportive of Sandra this round will make her focus officially shift to just Ember, and whoever is seen as close to Ember like Steve. I have said that you don't seem like a threat because you are inactive, and she did agree with that.

I also think that if she and Jerry are final noms, helping to keep her this round will make her trust you and not doubt you. She's already telling me that she didn't realize how supportive you would be and that she completely misjudged you. Don't tell her I'm telling you this though LOL but I'm glad that she is trusting you now. I think you proposing that group helped build reassurance with her

For now, let's stay on Ember's good side and reassure her that we'll support her HOH reign however we can. This way we'll hopefully avoid being a renom, + you can build trust with Sandra as she will aim to target Ember moving forward. "
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:45 pm

Day 31 - August 29

lmaooo the way i do not have the energy to talk to anyone pleassseeee let me just win this POV and not use it. bye Jerry Sad i know he was probably just saying things to get Ember to not put him up but who even knows at this point.

at this point, i hope me, Steve, Dorothy, or Ember wins POV and keeps noms the same. i feel like they would wants noms to be the same. it just makes sense. Ember wants Jerry out, fine with me.

will Sandra be pissed at me for not using POV? probably lmaoooo but she even said that she understands the pressure and that the priority is for Jerry not to win.

my priority is for NEITHER nom to win lol

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:58 pm

Day 32 - August 30

i won’t be here for much longer. let me just get under people’s skinnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:14 pm

so i am thinking that if Max has enough leftover money and is willing to give some to NTW, all 3 of us can be immune for this round!

let me ask NTW if Max is willing to transfer some. cause by tomorrow i would have at least 93 BBQ dollars to give to NTW. Max would just need to spare 60

then that way even if Debbie doesn’t get HOH, we would forced them to nominate their own people lmaoooo

i feel like this isn’t a bad idea? we’ll secure top 8, then have greater odds of winning an HOH as well.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 5:37 pm

Day 33 - August 31

if i place 9th that will mean i’ve placed 9th and made jury in every BBQ season i’ve played. so honestly i am content. it will be a cool consistency thing. if i make it further then yay, but i have met my goals of reaching jury, reaching single digits, and tying my highest and only placement in this series

of course i aim to win HOH, but if i go on the block then i just hope NTW is not there with me. it would make it harder to figure out if i can send her my money or not. i think we would have a discussion of who should be voted out between us.

i’ve had a fun time. this has been a great distraction during these trying times. so whatever happens happens. i also need to invest more time into my personal life and am willing to fall on my sword for my allies.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:29 am

LMAOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 10:37 am

Day 34 - September 1

lorde if these people really use a bunch of powers just to help keep Steve i’m gonna cry for NTW

i’m fearing the worst…. but it’s like y’all are willing to waste your money to help keep Steve so he can win? LOL he’s a very good comp player. and super nice so the jury management is there lmfaoooo

i really hope NTW stays. Debbie, Max, me with double + double/steal = 5

unsure what Dorothy will actually do… like girl plz Ember and Sandra were both pitching your name to go up. she better be worried even if Ember is a liar lmao

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:09 pm

THE WAY I AM GONNA HAVE THIS DOUBLE VOTE UNTIL FINAL 8 WHICH IS THE LAST TIME TO YSE IT LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thank you Ted :*

also. heartbroken about NTW leaving Sad

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ki-jung thoughts
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next