Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

ki-jung thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:47 pm

Matt Bomer wrote:

I don't think Debbie will renominate considering she kept me last round so I'm hopeful!!

now Debbie... im not dumb. you can call me your end game all you want, but if you dont start filling me in on what you're ACTUALLY doing then i can't exactly trust you.

protect me and bring me with you, but i'm watching you babe
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:29 pm

YES DEBBIE

ugh it's a dream come true. i'm VOTING sam's ass OUT LOL i know his ass would put me up/vote me out

she also exposed 2 groups to me lol. so maybe i retract that previous statement ^^^
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:42 am

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
YES DEBBIE

ugh it's a dream come true. i'm VOTING sam's ass OUT LOL i know his ass would put me up/vote me out

she also exposed 2 groups to me lol. so maybe i retract that previous statement ^^^  

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Exactly, I'm also in a group that got made post-Jules eviction called The Called Out with:

NTW, Debbie, Sandra, Jaida, Tony & Cruella

and a group called Ladies Do It Better, with:

Dorothy, Sandra, Cruella, Ember & Cruella

I'm not sure how solid they are but hoping they'll come in handy at some point down the road.

for reference
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:47 am

Day 13 - August 11

no cause why am i being paranoid and think Tony Stark is Moe ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f602 ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f602 cause now i feel like i REGRET everything i have ever told him. i reread jules’ eviction speech about Tony “working with everyone” and how his “paranoia” will “take him out”

HELP that screams Moe. and ugh i just cant handle him game wise ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f602 so i felt like i had to jump in with that statement of trust and promising to not throw each other under the bus….. i’ll whack him with a cast iron skillet if he says anything about what i’ve said. i really will

i should know better than to trust men. i really need Ted and Tony to be on leashes and chained to me. they are only useful if they are loyal to me lmao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:55 pm

i don’t trust Ted or Tony to have the DPOV ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f602 ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f602

I think I should possess it, personally. LMAO. Or Jaida/Negasonic. I trust them to have it
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:58 pm

Max Gentile wrote:
Omg idk why this room was showing as red so I didn’t open It to see a message … pls I was coming in to be like hello are u ignoring me LMAO.

I know literally I was at work from2p-11p last night just suffering and come back to a backdoor shit show

i’m sure that any all star knows by now that the room shows up as red when you use multiple devices. the green notification disappears

also, there’s literally a picture of our profile pics on the right to show who last replied. i respect the commitment to being aloof but i see through you Max ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f602 ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f602 ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f602
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:59 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Max Gentile wrote:
Omg idk why this room was showing as red so I didn’t open It to see a message … pls I was coming in to be like hello are u ignoring me LMAO.

I know literally I was at work from2p-11p last night just suffering and come back to a backdoor shit show

i’m sure that any all star knows by now that the room shows up as red when you use multiple devices. the green notification disappears

also, there’s literally a picture of our profile pics on the right to show who last replied. i respect the commitment to being aloof but i see through you Max  ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f602  ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f602  ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f602

* clueless * i dont think aloof was the word i was going for
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 3:33 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Not sinning LOL. Is lying a sin because these bitches do a lot of that! And I agree girl, I have your back in this!

ok but so do you ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f602
ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f602

i was fine with lying to Sam because he was also a liar lmaooo everyone is a hypocrite in here LMAOOOO
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 1:11 pm

Day 14 - August 12

good morning i am scared LOL i just hope im good enough with Jennifer to not be a renom. like i'd actually consider working with her going forward. like i dont want her to think im close with Debbie or Cruella, cause i'm really not all that close to them

a renom situation, i'd say she's better off putting Webkinz or Squirt if she wants the other person to go home. i'm scared of seeing Tony / Ted as a renom cause i feel like shit will fall apart expeditiously LMFAO i'm already kind of like uhhhhh seeing Cruella on the block because she thinks she is good with everyone so who knows what she'll say to make an attempt at staying

also i'm liking Negasonic a lot now? before i thought she saw me as shady or was hesitant about me, but i think we're really getting somewhere after the past couple of rounds.

and.... not everyone going on about lies,..... which makes me have to go on about lies in agreement. like yall everyone lies lmfao. even the ppl who are like "OMG HOW COULD YOU LIE" are obvious liars lmfao

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:20 pm

NOT ME AND NEGASONIC BEING FAKE LMFAOOAOAFOFAOFOAOFOAFOAFOAF

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 11:14 am

Day 15 - August 13

Shocked um let me fade into the background. i was really close to being a no show on the vote. that’s how conflicted i was. i did not know how to vote at all. i was willing to take a strike and forfeit my competing chances for this hoh

looks like the people who funneled money to Cruella are being ratted out on. My guess it was either Negasonic LOL or shady Tony LMAOO. as long as my name is mentioned NO WHERE in this mess.

i took a risk keeping Ember. someone who i highly distrust

what i hope i get out of this

1. a closer bond with Sandra (who knows about the pooling) and Ember.

2. more unity with the fearsome foursome

3. the core of Debbie, Tony, and Ted vs. Dorothy, Ember, Jenn going at each other

4. maintaining my proximity with Debbie, Ted, Negasonic, Jerry, Sandra, and Ember to cover my bases around the house

and i can proudly say i don’t think i’ve thrown my allies under the bus. i am a yes woman and will agree with anything i see fit. this is Big Brother after all. i need to do what is best for me
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 11:28 am

if all goes well this shit all gets pinned onto Tony. i knew his ass was untrustworthy. i knew it had to be his ass who let Jenn know about the DPOV to save himself from being a renom

but shit is catching on. i had no part, no hand, no blood spilled in ANY of this. i am gonna mind my business. i’m keeping all my observations to myself for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 1:58 pm

Matt Bomer wrote:
kijung i heard im your target is it true

ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 179fb91fe2a5a7732c6317a607de51946fd8120f

i’m gonna self evict if this shit is being said about me. WHAT??? i’ve literally never said this ever
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 2:28 pm

HE WAS JOKING IM GONNA VOMIT THIS WAS SO UNHINGED
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 3:41 pm

Day 16 - August 14

i assume Steve will end up being HOH let me kiss ass.....

i am hoping he would nominate Cruella / Ted / Tony / Debbie ????? plz???? like i pose no threat to your game, at least not on the surface sskksksks

god i dont even know if i'll make it out if im put on the block. maybe if im put up against a comp beast or power player like Debbie. but i reallly dont know ..... all i want is to make jury ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f62d ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 1f62d

i feel like i've been lagging in my conversations with people and it has not helped my game lmaooooo

i would hope Ember sees the value in keeping me because me and Sandra are numbers for Ember and her core..... plz. take us in. and take out the others kslajskdakjsdkasj

please i am manifesting Jury so bad. i dont even care if i'm the first juror, just let me in people. any of you could easily get my vote, think long term here yall LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ki-jung thoughts
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Kim Ki-Jung-
Jump to: