Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

ki-jung thoughts

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 4:01 am

Day 8 - August 6

ted i s2g i'm gonna beat your ass , this is why you are never gonna be my number 1 ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602 ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602 ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 4:01 am

Let me post something in case I do a truth and Arisa wants me to reveal my last DR entry
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:11 am

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Day 8 - August 6

ted i s2g i'm gonna beat your ass , this is why you are never gonna be my number 1  ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602  ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602  ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602

um the way i'm overaligned.... maybe i should drop this HOH already

Ted/Steve/Jerry YOU BOYS BETTER GET THIS

ESPECIALLY YOU TED ILL BEAT YOUR FUNNY ASS LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 4:00 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Day 8 - August 6

ted i s2g i'm gonna beat your ass , this is why you are never gonna be my number 1  ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602  ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602  ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602

um the way i'm overaligned.... maybe i should drop this HOH already

Ted/Steve/Jerry YOU BOYS BETTER GET THIS

ESPECIALLY YOU TED ILL BEAT YOUR FUNNY ASS LMFAO

I GOT IMMUNITY YES BITCHES MUAHUAHDNUASKLJDNAKS

however.... i think i am starting to be on people's radars. Dorothy knows that Ember, Jules, Jennifer, and Steve like me. help. i have to be Dorothy's Toto now because she might see me as a social threat

all i do is talk to ppl. i'm too scared to be standoffish. Ted told me Nagisa says i'm his #3 as well?? HELP?? i swored Nagisa was eyeing me.

and then when Cruella was telling me that Debbie likes me and that's why she started talking to me nklsasdkjasjdkl naur i can't. i don't even do anything except talk to people as they give me information ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f62d

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:32 pm

Day 9 - August 7

the lines …. are being drawn….. and i am in the middle of it

i quite literally can not win an hoh right now….

Kept Jules:

Dorothy, Jennifer, Matt (i genuinely think he’s unaligned and going with what appears to be majority for that round. i think im playing a similar game to him). possibly Ember.

didnt vote, but would have kept her: Steve. maybe Webkinz (also similar to Matt, deferring to others)

Kept Nagisa:

Jaida. Possibly Sandra. possibly Ember (she is playing a good social game too i think. we were in between groups of the nominees). possibly Debbie and Cruella and Tony.

didnt vote, but would have kept him: Me. Ted? and Jerry obvi.

unsure: Sam. Squirt. Max.

upcoming HOH thoughts

ppl i feel comfortable with getting an hoh: Tony. Debbie. Cruella. Ted. Jaida.

ppl i’d be also be safe with but might not be good for my numbers: Jennifer. Dorothy. Nagisa

ppl i’d be safe with but would be wildcards cuz idk their goals: Ember. Webkinz. Matt. Sandra.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:36 pm

upcoming HOH thoughts

ppl i feel comfortable with getting an hoh: Tony. Debbie. Cruella. Ted. Jaida

* Negasonic too.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 5:21 pm

Day 9 - August 7

i am debating whether to reveal any information to Nagisa. i have a strong hunch that Ember voted him out. but i don't want to blow up my spot with the Sudden 6.

my hands are tied. i think i just have to shut the fuck up for now. but i think i have a solid idea of who stands where
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:22 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Day 9 - August 7

i am debating whether to reveal any information to Nagisa. i have a strong hunch that Ember voted him out. but i don't want to blow up my spot with the Sudden 6.

my hands are tied. i think i just have to shut the fuck up for now. but i think i have a solid idea of who stands where

i'm trying to get the Fearsome Foursome (ted, debbie, tony) to realize the lines being drawn. i am hesitant to share a lot of info, but i think i can depend on them
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 1:26 pm

Day 10 - August 8

last night wow klasdjaslkdjas so i kinda fucked up the group dynamic by naming Matt as someone to work with, with Webkinz, Jaida, Cruella..... i was scared Jaida would be like "wtf Kim" kalsdanslk

BUT Ted decided to put up Matt and Webkinz? like lkasdlaskjdalsk okay this works out?????!?!?

if Webkinz can win POV,,,,, and then Ted puts up Steve/Sam that is PERFECT... mayhaps i will help Webkinz out with POV later .......

i would vote out Steve/Sam in a heartbeat LMFAOFAOFOAO cause Matt is probably well connected enough to stay

i'm just so glad that Ted, Tony, Negasonic(?), Debbie, and Jaida all seem to really trust me. they were the first ones to reach out to me in private dm's too because of taking a liking to my character. yay Parasite, yaay Ki-jung scamming rich families queen, scam these people's emotions yay

Ted surprisingly grew on me cause he told me Tony was his number 1, but that now i'm his number 1?? i'm hoping he'll get more blood on his hands this round tbh LMFAOMFA hoping it pushes him even closer to me cuz i'll be supportive

Jaida said she has "100% Trust" in me, which is probably exaggerated. idk how connected she is but i think she's pretty connected from how her observations come off. i kind of "dumbed" myself down by listing who i would think would keep Webkinz to which she corrected. but it's so funny how the people we both wanna work with keep getting nominated, Peach, Webkinz, lmaoooooo

Negasonic said she trusts me a ton but idk if that is only in response to me saying i trust her more compared to others in 8CK. she seems logical and willing to joke around so i think that's a good sign. and i do trust her for now. i'd like another small group with her to further solidify our relationship though.

Tony is fun. i know he's close with Ted, and he seems genuine in his talks to me as well. hopefully him and Ted think Debbie is someone to get out to bring me closer to them, even though i dont view Debbie as my top ally personally. but the fearsome foursome makes it seem like that though

i feel really good with those ^^ 4 though. i can talk game with them, slightly joke around.

Debbie said i'm end game lmaoo like i do believe she trusts me, but idk about end game. i wont put her up tho. at least not anytime soon. i'm hesitant to give her much info since jules called her out for being "end game" with others lol. but she is very close to those 4 ^^ for me

i think Jennifer likes me too, even though i can see her connections to another side outside of 8CK. i also like Jerry. i'm gonna slowly start giving more insight here and there to make ppl feel like i'm opening up to them

i also like Nagisa, according to Ted he trusts me. i still have a strong feeling Ember voted Nagisa out, but again i can't say anything. not now.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 7:38 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
You think Ted will want to take out some of the people mentioned in her speech?

And don't remind me of the work week starting again!

noooo she is testing me ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602 ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602 i bet if i say "idk" it will come off as not wanting to give pertinent info.

because... JENNIFER. i'm like 80% sure Jennifer is close with Dorothy. they can verify things and compare notes with each other. saladsldkjaslkdhaf

hmm i could say " I honestly don't have a clue what his plans for this round are. Personally if I were Ted I think I would take into consideration the possibility of the people being mentioned in Jules' speech uniting together. I think pov being used would reveal more, but he might be playing it safe for all we know "
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 11:26 pm

i gave Ted so much info today and if he runs with it i am fucked ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f600 ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f600 ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f600 ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f600 ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f600 so he better not! i felt like i was helpful to him so dont backstab me

but PERIOD. if all goes well we keep Nagisa here. Matt is a problem for me and Jaida working with Webkinz so BYE BYE MATT BOMER and hello group with Jaida and Webkinz and Cruella?

i'm sorry Matt ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f494 the only one who knew my name, a man too ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f62a
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 12:19 pm

Day 11 - August 9

i have decided to be as honest as possible with this vote. i hate discussing votes bc ppl make all sorts of assumptions.

if Matt stays, he claims that we will still be good. i feel like i’ve set fire to the bridge but if we get a group with webkinz maybe the flames will be put out

Nagisa should stay.

Cruella. Negasonic. Tony. Jaida. Squirt. Sandra. Me. Debbie (she’s giving me hinky vote tho)

my predictions of who will vote Nagisa out: Jennifer, Ember, Dorothy, Max, Steve, Sam, Webkinz

when both nominees think they have the votes to stay Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:06 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
[center]Good Morning Houseguests

It's day 11 & it's time to rise & shine!!!

Dua Lipa - Love Again

DUA LIPA MADE AN APPEARANCE ON ALL STARS THANK YOU KATHY MUAH
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 1:16 pm

Day 12 - August 10

i love talking to Negasonic. i knew i had a good intuition to relatively trust her. i gave her some info and she gave me info back. i love that she doesn't trust Sam cause same lmfaofamo.

my ideal is to go really far with Negasonic, Jaida, and Ted. i trust them a ton and would never put them up. and i'd only vote them out if they told me to vote them out too tbh.

they are people i would use POV on as well.... so i hope they can say the same for me.

these split votes are creating a divide but i'm still tryign to do my due diligence and check in with them.

SENK is a bit awkward cause me and Sandra both know what Ember has been up to. i think i'm growing closer to Sandra which is nice because i wasn't sure if we would be able to have a strong bond. she told me she wouldn't put either me or Ember up and i agreed

i wouldn't put Sandra up but i would put Ember up for Nagisa ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602

i just hope i the next hoh is something where we can gauge who will win it so that if i think an ally will win i won't go for it all the way.

i am fine avoiding power as hoh if it means blood off my hands. and i think i am useful when it comes to information as well. at least i'd like to think so. an HOH or two wouldn't hurt, but i need to maintain my connections with as many sides of the house as possible to be beneficial to my allies

Jaida, Negasonic already were "exposed" and Jaida got stuck lying too. so honestly either of them wouldn't have anything to lose if they got an HOH.

Cruella as well, but i think Cruella is doing the same as me with social connections since she feels good-ish about Dorothy.

i don't want to show my cards. i want to continue being useful to HOHs, ideally HOHs who i trust and view as allies.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:39 pm

Ember McLain wrote:
Hey girls <3 Just got home.

I feel the same. Absolutely NOTHING has changed for me. I’m not going after either of you and i’ll continue to look out for you both.

but baby you voted Nagisa out twice ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602 ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602 ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 1f602

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ki-jung thoughts   ki-jung thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ki-jung thoughts
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next