Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & Kim

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:26 am

Don't even apologize, it's not on you! And you really think so? It honestly makes sense that you wanna stay on his good side. DPOV is a lot of fucking power lol

How are you thinking of voting this round Max?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:24 am

I want Ted to stay but I haven’t talked around yet to see where everything is at. I just woke up.. hby?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 2:42 pm

Not you missing the vote hahaha I feel like it will happen to me one of these days too. but yeah he didn’t have a chance. the results were a landslide :/
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 3:42 pm

Yeah I would have evicted him just to not be alone but I wanted him here, oh well. I flopped anyways
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:18 pm

I get you. it’s risky being on the outs in this stage of the game. how are you feeling about the upcoming HOH?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:08 pm

I feel like SHIT that’s how I feel LMAO NDBCJS
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 11:40 pm

Welp, I’m not sure if you and Matt have any type of relationship. And I’d totally get if you can’t save me because of yesterday’s veto debacle. But of course if I stay this week you are nowhere on my radar. I was under the impression yesterday that you’d be safe regardless so making the move and fucking up my game was a scary leap to take but if it’s what sends me home tonight I will just live with that LMAO. Either way I respect ur decision and hope to be here tomorrow!!! If I win tomorrow’s hoh ofc you have my word to not ever touch the block even as renom or anything. Thanks for hearing me out!

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:11 am

Max, don't worry I am keeping you Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 1f61a

I could never hold it against you for not using POV on me. I couldn't hold it against anyone honestly. Don't even sweat it love <3 I was able to be safe and that's what matters at the end of the day

And I appreciate that a lot! I would also return the favor as well. How are you doing with campaigning so far? I'm sorry you're on the block Sad

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:28 am

Everyone has told me they’re keeping me but I feel like everyone just lies every week anyways so I’m not getting my hopes up you know. I trust you though, I think we’ve been pretty transparent with eachother even when we’re on different pages
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:45 am

Yeah if you have anyone you trust you should definitely check in with them and see what they have been hearing. But I genuinely think you will stay? I don't want to get your hopes up but that's my opinion as of now from what I have heard.

Just keep campaigning. I think you have a solid chance Smile
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:47 am

I think so too, Matt doesn’t seem to be doing any campaigning I think he’s checked out. Sad but It works for me! I appreciate your honest and your vote Kim, thank you again!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:29 am

Oh yeah I think he's definitely checked out. He didn't campaign to me at all, and if he didn't campaign to others either then I think you're gonna stay!

Hopefully the results are in your favor by the time morning comes, have a good night Max! Good luck <3

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:46 pm

Congrats again kim!! Thanks again for saving me last night I love you

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:01 am

Thank you Max! And of course! I like having you around Smile

I would appreciate if you can vote Cruella out <3 I know she put you up, and I just wanna ensure as many votes as possible

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 6:27 am

Of course, fuck THT ho

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & Kim
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next