Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & Kim

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 5:57 pm

LMAOOOO
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 5:58 pm

If they win I’m going to quit
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 6:03 pm

When we both self-evict cause we met our goal of tying our 9th place placements >>>
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 6:08 pm

LMAO at this point might as well
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:24 am

We're making it to final 8!!!! I'm honestly so glad cause I broke my 9th place streak lol

You think the votes will be there for NTW to stay? I'm hearing that Steve has a lot of money so idk if people are actually willing to keep him. I assume the harem will keep NTW. Not entirely sure about everyone else though
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:27 pm

I'm glad we'll make final 7 <3 sad about NTW leaving but me, you, and Debbie being immune for this next round is gonna be hilarious to see play out while the rest of them have to put each other up lmaooo

You and Debbie are all I have left in this game, so I really hope that us 3 can make it all the way to the end

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:48 pm

I’m fully with u both , the other people can literally suck a dirty Std dick. I am going to miss NTW I really thought getting Steve on the block would have helped her stay. These people are sick lunatics.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:22 pm

Yeah I was really worried Sandra would have put you up since she has expressed wanting to put you and Ember up before too. Ember just beat her to it and put her up LMAO

Plus now Sandra has made an enemy out of Steve lmfaooo

I'm fully with you and Debbie as well. Y'all are my people in here until I'm booted
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 10:08 pm

Sandra is just a horrible player. She’s done nothing right in this game LMAOO. I want ember gone ASAP too along with Steve
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 1:29 pm

LMAOOOO I have no regrets with keeping Jerry Laughing I just regret not using the double

When me, you, and Debbie are final 3 >>>
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:11 pm

Me either, I wish we had Jerry bc then we may have still had NTW too 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:34 pm

Ugh don’t remind me. I’m still regretting not following my instincts and flushing the double 😭😭😭 But what’s done is done, we just have to adapt now.

How are you and Ember? lmaoooo Are you still able to be on her good side?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:00 pm

I think so but I can’t tell if it’s fake or not. I want her out though bc of how she acted when she didn’t get her way. Trump energy LMAO
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:11 pm

LMFAOOOO NOT TRUMP Laughing Laughing

Yeah I see right through her. For me it was more like silent treatment/annoyed with me type of thing, but it sounds like she was pisssssed at you.

In my opinion I think she's likely faking it cause she knows she is vulnerable the next round. She's kind of trying to repair things with me too and I'm just going along with it.

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:12 pm

I think so but I can’t tell if it’s fake or not. I want her out though bc of how she acted when she didn’t get her way. Trump energy LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & Kim
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next