Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & Kim

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:09 pm

LMAO thank you Max, I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 5:25 pm

Anytime!!! U know I got u bestie <3

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 5:24 pm

I’m also glad we have that group together with Ember and Sandra now too. It seems like Ember is looking out for us and I appreciate that lol

How was the crossword puzzle? I was drunk last night and felt so bad for everyone doing that lmaoooo

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 6:51 pm

i tried a bit and then just gave up bc I know these people are crazy and would get it so fast when I could barely find any LMAO
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 12:43 pm

No cause there were no clues?? And there were so many names too. Looking a it gave me a wave of nausea.

But hopefully we’ll be set for this round after pov. I’m just glad we’ve solidified our jury spots at this point. I didn’t even think I’d make it here
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Yeah me either!! I thought I’d flop but I’m glad we’re here. I’ll talk to Jen if veto is used to make sure it’s not us
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 7:16 pm

I'm hoping for that too. If I hear anything from her I'll let you/our group know as well. But most likely (hopefully) this will be a smooth round for us
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 7:44 pm

Yeah no I don’t think she will do anything crazy unless Debbie comes down but we could always push Tony
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 4:19 pm

Why was the last round such a mess by the morning LOL I went out drinking thinking everything was simple and easy but that's never the case Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 1f602

But woohoo final 13 again! lmao I hope one of us in the group of 4 can get this next HOH
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:50 pm

Ik the flipping was so weird but my vote was already in so early lmao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 11:51 am

I hope Ember can stay. Do you know how she was doing with campaigning?

Hope you’re doing okay with the hurricane and stuff too Max <3 how’s it going with all that?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 6:55 pm

It’s cleared up now Smile It wasn’t as bad as they expected thankfully!!! And I’m so glad ember stayed!! Thanks for checking in kim Smile
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 10:43 am

Of course Max. I’m glad all is well

Have you voted for this round? Our group with Ember and Sandra is crickets… I like don’t know what to do lmao
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:35 pm

I know I feel like there’s weird tension in there LMAO. I voted out Jen. Sorry I was at work

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:42 pm

I also voted Jen out. And I know what you mean. I know that Ember kept Jenn and voted Sam out. Does she know how you voted?

I was trying to say in there that the vote shouldn't prevent us from still working together, but at this point idk what anyone is truly thinking

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & Kim
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next