Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & Kim

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 1:05 pm

Well it looks like the last round was a hellfire LMAO

And oh nooo you’re so sexy please don’t kill yourself aha. But I think tonight’s hoh is endurance so please don’t kill yourself Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 1f602

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 5:10 pm

Endurance? Lmfao I’m not winning… I probably won’t even try bc I know some of these people are actyalky insane and will stay up for 25 hours

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:01 pm

Lmfao I made an attempt and ended up passing out until now Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 1f62d now I feel gross and out of it.

I'm honestly gonna call off of my shift at work later and just keep sleeping. Did you end up trying??
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:33 pm

I had like 800 posts 😭😭😭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 2:51 pm

LOL honestly this challenge takes a lot of attention, and I only have so much energy to do that, hence me passing out.

Hopefully we're both good with Steve as HOH though, how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 6:42 pm

I feel good with Steve, I posted a bunch in his when I realized I had no shot at all so that he would know that I am on his side so I don’t think I’ll be in a bad spot this week. Are u good with him?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:27 pm

Not good enough to avoid the block Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 1f62d

Max, I would really appreciate it if you can use the veto on me. Steve said himself that I am not the target, and I would appreciate the security of safety for this round Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 1f62d

If there's anything you want to discuss please let me know. And if you do not feel comfortable using it on me I understand as well! I would just really really appreciate it <3 And I would return the favor if the roles were ever switched, truly

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:32 pm

I'm definitely only not posting my decision right away because if I did anything with it it would be to save you. i just don't want to go against steve this early with a decision because he is so good and well connected I don't wanna fuck myself you know? ill let u know before I do anything. I definitel don't want u to go

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:33 pm

Do you want me to talk to him? Or do you think you can talk to him? I would owe you forever Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 1f62d

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:37 pm

i am talking to him not trying to provide better options
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:44 pm

hes not really budging because of the power situation Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 1f613
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:48 pm

It's okay Max, I understand that you tried <3 I still appreciate you

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:50 pm

if you stay on the block i will not even consider voting you out. Promise!

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:58 pm

You're very much appreciated Max, I don't hold it against you. I won't forget the efforts you put in, truly. And now we are both safe for this round!
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:02 pm

It sucks you had to get your power flushed though I’m sorry , I just did not want Steve coming for me I can’t keep up with how good he is and I think he has the dpov too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & Kim
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next