Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:20 pm

Oh god. Okay what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 7:58 am

Oh sorry I knocked out.

Good noms though. I can’t see there being much push back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 3:51 pm

I know you’re probably busy with real life this weekend but I hope you have a great day king I love you
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 5:31 pm

Thanks for understanding. It just sucks. 

I think Webby makes the most sense to me because we have 3 pages of hello and goodbyes.

I won’t lie, Matt scares me a bit. He seems like he could be very social and I’m sure he is with people in the house but our entire chat lacks substance.  Just wouldn’t feel safe if he (or Webby for that matter) won HOH. 

I’m still kind of shocked I won when I put no legwork into winning. I think people see me as neutral which is a good and bad thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 6:07 pm

Again I’m sorry for your loss.

No that’s totally fair. I had those exact same chats with Webby up until I nominated him.

Matt does scare me too. I’m not sure if I’m an immediate threat to him but I don’t sense that he is looking to keep me around long term. He is definitely one of the more under the radar threats IMO. If you don’t feel safe with them then just take them out now.

Thinking back, and of course with the hindsight bias, it makes sense that the most invisible players who at least show up would win. This challenge doesn’t favor anyone who was really trying. If they think you’re neutral great! Obviously it could be awful if people see that as threatening. And that’s when I do my part and make sure that you’re aware if people find you to be a threat. Smile

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 7:05 pm

Yeah, I think Webby just told me exactly what they told you and I feel like crap, especially since our situations are essentially the same. I'm not getting emotional when I say I don't want Webby to go this week. I am not sure who would want to target them right now.

You are right about that. I should have told people to put stakes on me in the first place!! I think a lot of people felt safe with me because I am nice. I wouldn't be surprised if Matt was the one who put stakes on me lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:01 pm

Ouch that’s unfortunate. I don’t blame you though. Ultimately I will respect whatever you decide.

Well you are nice so I wasn’t surprised people didn’t mention you. I think you have that going for you. You’re pretty genuine and that’s virtually impossible to find on here.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:02 pm

Yeah. Sad

I think that Steve is gonna use this veto and I don’t really know what to do for replacement. If I want Matt to go, who goes up? Or is there a threat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:06 pm

Oh no. Sorry you have to make another nomination. Matt to me is a complete wildcard. He never mentions any kind of ally that he’s working with, which is fine, but no names. So I have no idea who his loyalties could be to. Do you have a shortlist of people to go up?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:11 pm

I have a pretty small list, I’ll be honest. I kind of want Matt going so I think the angle needs to be who do I put up that solidifies Matt’s exit? If I do Nagisa or Sam they could easily go. I don’t know what the best angle is here because I think I’m about to make someone upset because I am kind of nice to everyone but haven’t been entirely committal them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:37 pm

Ah I see. I don’t know how the votes against Matt would be against anyone. But most people I spoke to said they had no conversation with him. Yeah I think Nagisa would be too easy of a person to boot tbh especially since he survived the block; people find him expendable.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:43 pm

I feel like Matt stays against almost anyone. I can’t put my finger on who I could renom and would actually stay in this game as well as not retaliate against me. I’m in a pickle!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:23 pm

Whoever you put up, I think people might think is a target since people think it’s a backdoor. I think all the knights would vote the direction you want them to as well. So you have support there!
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:25 pm

I think I am just gonna be open about Matt being my target. The plan now is to put up Nagisa. I hopefully have the knights’ votes and I have a few other fandoms out there. Hoping it sticks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:40 pm

Alright well we will save Nagisa once again. We already have a good idea of possible enemies if it does go wrong. I’ll look around and make sure you’re good too. If anything shady comes up I’ll let you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next