Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 6:51 pm

I already had a discussion with Cruella about that. She denies it. I still think taking Jaida out evens up the playing field a bit, especially since ember is not a threat to me and Jaida kinda is. Jaida doesn’t even try hard in competitions. The only thing she’s good for is being a number and with people wasting their powers those are kinda irrelevant too.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 6:57 pm

Do you think what I did was a waste?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 6:59 pm

Honestly yes. But I mean it did shift the target from Cruella to Jaida. I would have kept Cruella in over Jaida anyway, but I think Cruella would have been more at risk.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 7:03 pm

That’s fair enough. At least it’s burned out and no one else can use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 7:05 pm

I’m considering that the upside.

I feel like I might have fucked myself with the group. My intent was to level the playing field a bit, but not sure how people might interpret that.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 7:19 pm

I think if you were to vote with them, it would be helpful. But I also can't pressure you to do that. If yo talk individually with everyone, they may understand. I am not sure if Cruella would, though. That's just from perspective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 7:24 pm

Well Cruella was not my target. I needed Jaida out of the way since there is no way I’d be able to come in between them. If I were to win HOH my nominations would still be the same. I have no intention of going after the group, besides Jaida who’s getting the boot.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 7:53 pm

Sorry I’m at the tail end of my work day so I haven’t been able to get in depth but I see where you come from and I can definitely understand what’re you’re saying about coming between them. If she’d getting da boot, she’s getting da boot. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:10 pm

Best case scenario Jaida goes but honestly even if the plan backfires at least it’s ember going.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:13 pm

I understand that. I mean there is an upside to both but I had a trust thing with Ember. I know she isn't on our "side" but at the same time, I don't think I would be a target of hers in the near or even far future. I like her in the game so I am actually leaning to join you. I just don't want it to be obvious with everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:23 pm

Do what you gotta do. My lips are sealed. Fortunately too many people try not to ask too many questions with me lmfaooo. I imagine the next HOH gonna be important

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:34 pm

And it’s probably an endurance. So that’s fun. Wanna stay up all night watching Bianca with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:41 pm

Lmao maybe
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:43 pm

Maybe!!!!! Sad Don’t ice me out please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:44 pm

I hate endurance lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next