Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:03 pm

I appreciate that. Your vote is your vote to use however you see fit to better your game. As long as the frog isn't there, I don't mind what you do with it. But now this is the point where I need to get votes on two other nominees without being controlling. I need to see how Jules does her nominations so I know what we are working with.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:13 pm

Okay, keep me updated. I heard from a certain turtle he is going up, so it might be easy to do Peach and Jerry. Peach for Tony's sake and Jerry for his competition prowess today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:15 pm

Isn't Jerry going up with the turtle?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:18 pm

Yes Jerry and the turtle seems to be the plan. I was just saying if you want at least one of your noms to go, I think getting people on Peach and Jerry is the easiest. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:20 pm

Oh LMAO sorry, I apparently lost all English comprehension skills.

I think I am better now. I will refrain from that annoying blubbery mess in the future.

Peach and Jerry going would be so easy to do.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:24 pm

You can do whatever you need with me. I want this to be a safe space for both of us. God knows I can spiral and I need you to ground me just as much! You are strong as hell regardless of any blubbery.

We can get these people out. Maybe Webby can calm down when you say he isn't the target?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:27 pm

I appreciate that. I wanted to win the HOH to make sure our alliance was good and thought things would be simple. I forget the human aspect of it LOL.

I'm going to try so hard for the veto and secure the noms. I do not want it being used.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:31 pm

I hear you. If I am in and somehow win, I won't be using it either. No need for more names under your belt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:33 pm

I appreciate that<3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:25 pm

If I were a straight male this would be so simple
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:44 pm

I understand. You still did your best. I am just happy that YOU don't have to make a renom. Jules told me I would be good, even past renom, so I am hoping that stays true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 11:59 pm

I hate sports lmfao.

I guess it's good I didn't nominate Jerry after all. Now we just need to make sure that the nom is not anyone in our alliance. Then we can work something out.

What do you think is the best approach for the vote? Do you think we should divide between the two targets or should we just go six-strong in one direction?

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 12:05 am

I think we feel the house and see who is interested in voting out who. If we see a lack towards one of our targets, then we push for us all to vote them out. Right now I think we should likely prioritize Peach so that she goes. She will be against you and Tony moving forward and it will keep you off the radars. But, we gotta see who is in trouble with the Jules renom first!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 12:08 am

Agreed. I have kinda poked around and Matt is fine with voting out Peach, so that's a number there.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 12:15 am

I am gonna ask around once the renom is set and report back to ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next