Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:22 pm

Tony is a question mark at times. He seems to get really dramatic about things. If he’s mad, it’s a bit over the top. I don’t mind him, because he’s been pretty good with us, and while I’m sure he was lying to Jules, I don’t think he would actually throw his vote. It’s hard to tell. I do think that whoever is playing multiple sides will definitely shy from winning HOH and keep it up
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:35 pm

Yeah I agree with that. I would be shocked if Debbie or Sandra or even Jaida goes for it. Those are my question marks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:42 pm

Agreed.

Wrll at least the game is getting more interesting
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 8:42 pm

Hi what’s the plan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 8:48 pm

Sorry I just saw this

Okay so Debbie created a group with the six people who got called out by Jules. Since you didn’t vote either way you’re not in it but I got you!

The group there is trying to distribute the votes on the people who didn’t vote Nagisa to stay, specifically Ember, Max, Matt, Webkinz, Dorothy, Steve, and Jennifer, with everyone getting one stake each and then each person in that group is selecting one person to receive four stakes. So six of those seven are getting nine votes each. If you wanted to join, you can do the same and put four on Jennifer, since that wasn’t a listed option (I specifically kept her out of danger since she was direct with her vote and she’s in the eight).

People are still trying to figure things out but everyone is scatter brained. Who do you not want to win?

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:13 pm

Honestly maybe you should do

4 votes Sam / 1 vote for Ember, Max, Matt, Webkinz, Dorothy, Steve, Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:29 pm

I’ll do something like that! I did 3 on Matt cause idk what he would do and 2 on Webkinz then 1 on the rest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:34 pm

That’s fine. <3

Honestly this comp is extremely telling. It’s starting to become more clear on who prioritizes who. Some people have not approached me at all with this. It’s a good competition to see where people really stand.

I do think out of the six people that were called out, I feel like Debbie and Tony are the most loyal. Sandra and Cruella seem to be all over the place. Jaida is with Cruella too I believe.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:36 pm

I think Cruella is a huge threat. Someone I am willing to go for in a few weeks but not this week. Maybe a buffy summers game? Idk. Most people know I’m out of pocket right now so I can’t strategize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:39 pm

Oh for sure. I don’t want to go after her this round. I know Tony had expressed not trusting her and squirt even mentioned it. I feel like she’s just kinda with everyone.

I wanna see who HOH is and then take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:44 pm

Yeah I would be interested to see what happens but I spread the love a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:46 pm

That works,

Also, Jennifer mentioned how weird it was that you weren’t being talkative and unresponsive to her so I told her why. Just thought I’d let you know. Nobody gets paranoid like that without it already being there.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:52 pm

Thank you so much, I gotta send her a message soon when I run to the bathroom again

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:53 pm

Take care of yourself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 10:25 pm

Congrats on HOH too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next