Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 7:39 pm

I gotta throw this. We want to save Jen but we also know Jules goes if Jen stays up. I’m gonna throw it to Jen if I can but with Jerry in our inner circle now, it’s hard to make that move against his request if I were to win and use it. I might need some coaching.
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 7:46 pm

Yeah don't try winning it then. Just see if you can help her out as best as you can. But it really depends on the competition. Which might not be something you can help her with with this theme.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:28 am

Well that worked out, I absolutely flopped. It's like Arisa sees that I am gonna be in a competition and then decides to throw in a puzzle just to fuck with me. Sad

But I really didn't want to win and Jen did, so that's all good. You didn't lose your vote, so how are you leaning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:12 am

Sorry I knocked out.

I’m thinking of voting out Jules and knocking out the safety. I feel like she has a ton of connections though and a lot of people will be tight lipped about the vote. But honestly I’m fine with either result this round. Nagisa isn’t the most social person in the world. So if he goes oh well. I know Jerry would want Jules out, and he’s someone who I would like to have on my side instead of against. But he’s someone who appeals to logic. I mean we didn’t chat for the first few days and had every right to throw me up but didnt. It says a lot about him.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:39 pm

Yeah I think that you made the right decision. I would have done the same. And it worked out. 

I don’t like that she tried to drag down essentially our entire alliance while she left though. It feels like she has a weird perception on what’s going on here. But her Debbie comment made me feel a little weird lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:45 pm

She literally did not send me a single message of her campaigning. The last message I got from her was before nominations. But apparently she was messaging other people. She cannot be mad at people if she isn’t keeping touch with them.

From my conversation with Jennifer I was under the impression she was evicting Jules. But now I’m starting to think she evicted Nagisa instead.

Tonight’s competition should be interesting. I think it’s a coin challenge. Get 10 coins, allocate to whoever, the person with the most wins
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:49 pm

I hate that shit. I’m gonna be a rally preoccupied at that time so I’m just gonna have to full ass trust exercise the group we have. 

And Jules didn’t talk to me once yesterday except in the morning as a response to something last night

PldZe help coordinate tonight if it is coins. I can’t really check in a lot because of the service but I can send coins for sure. You can tell me where to send it and I will: just imagine you have 20 coins lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:01 pm

Kim already told me in private it’s possible that the group might fall apart. She doesn’t think people chat enough in there about game which honestly I kinda agree with. I’ll try putting faith in the group but that’s just what I’ve heard.

You’re lucky you didn’t get to vote then. You missed out on all the fun.

Have fun at the rally though <3
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:15 pm

It’s a funeral lol but I will try to have fun? 

I feel that with Kim. We might need to adjust sooner rather than later, especially if another large group forms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:18 pm

Oops when you said rally I thought a more festive thing. I guess that explains the “service” part. My bad. I didn’t mean to offend. That was really a really bad misunderstanding Sad
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:25 pm

No it’s okay, it was a typo. Rally meant really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:33 pm

I literally thought you had meant you would be at a rally preoccupied at that time. And when you mentioned service I thought you meant the rally but I should have picked up on that.

Anyway Jennifer admitted she voted out Nagisa. Not sure what she’s telling others but ya.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:57 pm

I haven’t heard anything just yet but I’ll get back to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:59 pm

So based on the call out post, the people who voted out Jules were

Me
Tony
Jaida
Cruella
Sandra
Debbie

Squirt admitted to voting that way, which I believe since she nominated him.

And then Sam had told me he was voting that way and I’m inclined to believe him.

But 8 =/= 7 and I doubt Arisa fudged that up.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:18 pm

I would think Tony may have flipped. I believe Squirt. But then again who knows. I don’t think Tony wants to be in the minority here, but now I’m worried there really is a majority somewhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next