Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 12:19 pm

My fear is that Steve is gonna win HOH. Right now I’m kissing so much ass lmao. Sandra isn’t mad at me and admitted she kinda threw my name out. She wants to win HOH and take a swing at big threats. Ember is calming down but she cannot compete for HOH anyway so this is mostly me just being a troll <3 Debbie won’t come for us either. Which leaves Stevezilla lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 12:30 pm

I’m for sure going up if Steve wins

Lmaoooo Sandra most definitely is mad though. She gets pissed at every little thing. She’s probably doing that in case you win HOH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 12:33 pm

At least she not mad mad lmao.

Me and you noms if Steve wins lmaooo

I’m so annoyed. We are so fucking close lmfao. You know what else we can do? We can quarantine the man lmfao. And then he disappears for a round. But then he gets safety Sad
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 12:54 pm

Even if we quarantine Steve, you may be good with the others but I don’t feel as safe. I think I would still go up if anyone besides you, Debbie, or Max win HOH

Dorothy will pull some shit like “you lied to me” even though she has lied to me. Sam will say I voted him out before, and lied to him about keeping Sandra. Sandra will feel betrayed no matter what.

The bahama mama is looking more and more tempting This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 1f60b let me get drunk for gay rights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:06 pm

Good point. You’re so smart <3

I hope there’s a lot of money unleashed but I also feel like Kathy might limit it because imagine the terror if all eight people pull out their immunity
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 2:01 pm

Let’s just hope for the best at the dance club! At least today can be fun

I wanna get under people’s skin lmaoooo mostly Ember
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 2:03 pm

Ember was not having any of what I was telling her. I think she trying to kiss my ass or whatever in case I win but I don’t trust a thing she says and I think at this point I’d just throw her up with Steve
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 2:14 pm

I’m just gonna antagonize her until I’m out the door Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 2:16 pm

LMAOOOO NOT THAT
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 2:23 pm

At the end of the day, you’re AFP and we’re best duo. yup, speaking it into existence now

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:17 pm

Honestly I’m gonna see if I can just pay Kathy $50 just for her to announce that I won afp and $50 and see everyone freak out <3

You’re the true afp though <33

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:17 pm

By tomorrow (after DRs and trust rankings) I would have $93 to send to you.

Do you think Max is willing to spare you $60 so that we can just relax this round and all be immune? If Debbie goes up we can manage keeping her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:36 pm

I have 486 now, tomorrow I can do a DR/ranking so I’ll be at like 496 I think? I’ll be $11 short but I’ll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:36 pm

And maybe. I’ll have to ask.

What if Steve doesn’t compete hard lmao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 3:44 pm

Let’s just hope money can be earned at this night club. I will give you whatever leftover I have. Praying that I can win at least $50 to help you out.

Even if Steve doesn’t go hard, it will be Debbie, Dorothy, Sam, Sandra who can easily get HOH then. Then the options for nominees would be between Debbie, Dorothy, Sandra, Sam, Steve, and Ember if me, you, and Max are immune lmaooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 62 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 62 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68  Next