Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 3:07 pm

I hope she has too Sad

So glad we are safe! Feeling pretty good! That challenge was such a mess that I was expecting the worst and we got stuck with something good.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 3:36 pm

Me too, I was anticipating a random getting HOH and for shit to hit the fan, but I think Ted will keep us both safe. Looks like the Knights can *hopefully* stay strong for another round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 3:53 pm

I’m thinking they will. I can’t see them falling apart with this HOH.

I hope Kathy shows the results though 😈
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 4:36 pm

Negasonic..... I will scream if she shows the results This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 1f602 Granted my stakes were pretty random but people take things so personally too.

At the same time, the chaotic aftermath would be pretty funny.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 4:37 pm

lmfaoo I’m going to ask her and see what she says. I think it would just be hilarious
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 4:42 pm

You are chaos. I hate it, but I love it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:58 am

Haha thanks I love youI love you
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:14 am

Not you messaging in the girls over everything group as if it hasn’t been dead This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 1f602

It looks like another potentially close vote but I think Matt will be going home?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:17 am

LMAO I thought it would be amusing <3 that alliance room is such a mess

Yeah I think so. People are so weird and on the fence about it. It’s nuts
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:27 am

Yeah, I think people are lying to Nagisa again too This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 1f62c but either way we’re safe. I voted Matt out so whatever happens, happens.

Who knows maybe you’ll single-handedly start up the girls alliance again lmaooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:55 am

LMAO that would be the dream! Women taking over yasss

I think people are lying but honestly I’m fine with that. I like to think I am pretty honest and loyal when I play and the hard thing to swallow is when I have to vote someone out that I like. However, if they’re willing to lie to others about things then I feel like it’s fine for me to lie to them <3
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 12:07 pm

I feel the exact same way, I actually like Matt a lot on a personal level but it is what it is.

That’s a good approach lmaoo, and then it’s funny when the people who lie take it personal when people lie to them, an ongoing cycle <3

Apparently both nominees think they have the votes to stay, I’m like umm….
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 12:24 pm

Haha yeah exactly.

It’s going to be interesting to see the vote turnout.

I’m assuming Matt gonna stay despite me voting against him but we will see.

I’ve already heard some people tell me that X and Y voted one way when they told me something completely different lmao. So people are definitely lying to each other. I’m just gonna observe and find out who is the more reliable one. In the meantime I’m gonna not call them out and just take notes I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 12:57 pm

Did anyone mention my name? I didn’t tell anyone I was keeping Matt. So no one better be lying on my name lol

I’m also taking notes because there are a couple of names being circulated as promising votes to both nominees. And for some it’s becoming a pattern This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 1f62c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:58 pm

I haven’t heard your name at all.

Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me if someone is offering their vote to both players. I just tried to remain vague with Matt lmfao. I missed everything yesterday so today I read his message and told him I’m close to Nagisa but wanted to know how the house was voting, then I told him he had the votes to stay. I’ll tell him later that I didn’t vote to keep him. I feel like some people straight up say they’re keeping them and that’s so messy eek

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 6 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next