Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 7:35 pm

I know right. Like the cast is getting smaller, people talk amongst each other. I feel like you could only get away with lying if you talk to like nobody about your votes lol

I hope one of the Knights can win HOH again tonight. Kind of glad it got pushed back too, I needed more time. How are you today Negasonic?
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 7:53 pm

Yeah good point. I kinda want someone to pull a Sam BB20 and just win HOH and be like “NO GAME TALK!” lmaoooo that would be nuts.

I hope a knight wins tonight! I still need time to wrap my head around what’s been happening the last few rounds. Anyway I’m doing well. It’s Monday so it’s what you expect lol how are you

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:07 pm

LOL that would be hilarious. I’m finishing my work shift, and yeah… Mondays lmao

Tbh I’ve been noticing a divide on the votes. Idk if my hunches are correct, but I’m starting to piece things together between the last 2 rounds…. Maybe we can put two and two together? Do you trust me/can I trust you to discuss this together?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:17 pm

Yeah that’s fine. I won’t repeat anything you say here. I’m still trying to figure out how all the votes are going
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:29 pm

If the info does leave, just don't mention my name lolol. I trust you, I just feel the need to explicitly say that cause of my paranoia lol. And I'd do the same for anything you say here too, truly

I'm like 80% sure I have this right, but take it with a grain of salt.

For the Jules v Nagisa vote:

Kept Nagisa: You, Tony, Jaida, Debbie, Cruella, Sandra, Squirt (7)

Kept Jules: Dorothy, Jennifer, Ember, Matt, Max, Sam (6)

For the Matt v Nagisa vote:

Kept Nagisa: You, me, Sandra, Tony, Jaida, Debbie, Cruella (7)

Kept Matt:  Steve, Ember, Dorothy, Jennifer, Sam, Webkinz, Max, Squirt (8)

2 split votes, with patterns in between. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:32 pm

Now I personally don't really care how people vote tbh. But I know that it's BB and people do begin making assumptions and lumping people together simply based on a vote.

I think social dynamics are bound to change throughout the course of the game, but this is where it's at right now in my opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:35 pm

No that sounds about right to what I’ve seen. I do have to ask though, what your relationship with Sam is like. Is he someone that you trust in the game? There’s something I wanna mention but I wanna hear your answer first. Either way I’m going to let you know but I’m just curious.

Also lmao @ Squirt floating from alliance to alliance. And not even in a good kind of way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:35 pm

And I won’t say a thing I promise I love you🤭

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:38 pm

You better not! This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 1f52a cause I would be sad too This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 1f494

No please tell me This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 1f602 I talk to him here and there but I feel unsafe with him and truly do not know what he would do with an HOH. I'd be nervous if he got power.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:46 pm

LMAO if I say anything you can expose me with whatever you want. That’s how certain I am I won’t say anything.

Early on Sam and I were added to a group alliance with Nagisa and he swore up and down that he voted to keep Nagisa, but the numbers don’t make sense, and I had doubt over him, but I know he has had really good connections with people as well. But I knew it was him. I just thought I was going crazy. I think he’s been playing many sides, because his rankings were also weird (Cruella and Sandra were in that chat as well), so to me it makes no sense to have a group where one person you trust enough to be #3 and another you trust to be at #10. I wouldn’t say it was a legitimate chat or anything but you know how these things go. You’re added to a gc and you just roll with it and see how the people are.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:58 pm

No you're not crazy. I believe it too.

I don't trust his ass at all. Or Ember. They are 2 people who have been blatantly lying about votes. Because I heard from multiple people about Ember keeping Matt, when Nagisa was convinced she was keeping him.

I was added to a group that had Nagisa and Ember at the beginning, and Ember also swore up and down about keeping Nagisa both times. She even had the audacity to ask Nagisa "Who are you CONFIDENT voted you out? Let’s put 3 on those people" before the Stakes HOH

Nagisa named Matt, Max, Jennifer, and was 50/50 on Dorothy. And look where he ended up lol, evicted.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:59 pm

I was like This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 1f636

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:02 pm

Ember is definitely a wild card. She would ask about my vote but I would either be sleeping or high and wouldn’t reply right away so when I’d message her in the morning she’d just say nvm and we’d talk about the vote. She was never specific but said she heard people wanted Nagisa out. But then I heard she was campaigning for him to go. I didn’t question it since we didn’t chat much.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:06 pm

Oh the classic "yeah it looks like the votes went that way" This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 1f602 I also heard during the Jules v Nagisa round about Ember campaigning for Nagisa to go. I was like you are so fake, poor Nagisa didn't have a clue.

But yeah, I think lines are being drawn. And I saw a group of 7 of the Knights was created lmfaoo. I think one of us in there definitely needs to win this next HOH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:13 pm

lmao poor Nagisa. I tried to have a talk with him about trusting people too easily but he was too passive IMO. He didn’t wanna target ember for the HOH lol. I was like bruh she just voted against you??? Oh well.

Oh for sure! We need to come guns blazin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 7 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 68  Next