Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 11:41 am

Yeah you’re right. I agree with us being doppelgängers of each other lol. Dorothy is slightly more embedded on the other side because she’s most consistent with voting how they vote. I think Sandra also has ties but tries to be in the middle-ish and will vote differently sometimes.

The way Dorothy would ask questions sometimes lmaooo. Like on my HOH she straight up asked if it was planned for Jerry to use POV. I was like girl, you’re making me nervous with these questions. Just be glad I’m not putting you up and let me do me This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 1f602 I will say she’s doing a pretty good job of covering her bases around the house, which is probably why she hasn’t won an HOH yet and has not been nominated.

I’m not trying to plant seeds of distrust, I just feel like if she is smart, then she recognizes how we are similar in this game. And I hope she sees the benefit in looking out for us, at least for now. Same with Sandra

I guess if you have one on ones with each one of Ember/Max/Jennifer then it’s up to your judgment. Who do you feel the least connected to and most unsure about if they were to get into power? I think a renom of any of those 3 would work out since it still diminishes their numbers regardless.

Putting up Ember might associate you with Jerry. Maybe Max? Unless you feel more secure with him too. Jennifer would probably throw you under in any way she could too, but it wouldn’t be the worst move? Scary yes, but I have your back in this no matter what

We’re at final 12. In winning HOH we would benefit more in forcing that side’s numbers to go down. Dorothy and Sandra would be inclined to vote with Free Agents/how you want since that side would lose a number regardless

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 11:53 am

Dorothy is a hot ass mess lmaooo. At the start she used to ask me about the vote but I would be asleep and I would tell her how I voted and she’d tell me how she voted and that’s it. But then I would find out that she led a whole campaign against people so then I asked her about it, because if she gonna ask me questions I’ll do the same right back and she’d be like “oh either way is fine with me” and I would tell her “that’s not what I heard 🤭” she would start malfunctioning right there because I guess she’s not used to that bluntness lmaooo.

Okay well I have an alliance with Ember/Max together but I actually do trust Max. Ember is kinda questionable, but if I turn on her I risk losing Max, which is why I think it’s better for me to nominate Jennifer because at least that’s just one person I piss off instead of two. I personally think Ember is throwing but she’s not dumb - she wants to do well enough that people are worried about nominating her and also useful enough to win stuff if she gotta use that in a campaign to stay.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 12:19 pm

LMFAO now that you say that, I forgot about several of Dorothy's campaigns to keep certain people in the pre-jury stages. She was one of the people who would complain about people lying, but then also lie to people lmaoooo.

I'm not bold enough to be that blunt with most people in here. So I'm glad you hit her with that  Laughing

I also have an alliance with Ember, Max, and Sandra that was recently organized by Ember. Ember was questionable to me from the start ever since she would keep lying to me over and over but claim to love and trust me like? You can tell me the truth if you love and trust me so much babe. She's been truthful lately, but I'm still wary. And yeah Ember is definitely throwing. I'm doing my best to play dumb with her and make her feel like she has me in her pocket though lol

The way we are in the same position LMAO. I am inclined to agree with you that Jennifer would be the best move for a renom, because I feel the least connected to her as well. She's kept me safe but as we get further in the game, I fear she has more reason to put me up

Ultimately, I do want to see Steve or Sam leave next. A renom option if need be, I would be indifferent at that point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 12:55 pm

Lmao she’s such a drunken mess. Her and Ember both did that shit and I just laugh at them for being so weird about it. I even gave them an out and said Idc if they did it and they still denied it. I’m like okay cool Lemme just make a mental note.

LMAOOO I heard about that alliance. It was right around you winning HOH right? Max accidentally posted “it’s a good thing we just made a room with her” lmaooooo he thought it was their private room. She got all mad at him lmaoooo. I don’t really care because I like you and trust you and also I trust Max too. It was just funny. I just pretended like I didn’t see it.

Jennifer needs to go lmao. I know she thinks she has me under her spell but her last HOH I was paranoid as hell because of the way she was talking. I think she would definitely vote me out if she had to.

Sam or Steve going would be iconic. I just wish Sandra wasn’t close to Sam lmao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 1:19 pm

I gave Dorothy the opportunity to be honest about voting differently because I made it clear early on with her that I don't quite care about how votes go as long as there is communication. So she decided to be honest with me from that point forward lol. I never confronted Ember about her lies cause I felt like she was everywhere and didn't want to get on her bad side

LMFAOOOO it was made right after Cruella put up Matt as a renom against Max. (Remember I had a group with Ember, Sandra, and Nagisa but Ember voted Nagisa's ass out every time? LOL) but yeah anyways, that's how Ember proposed a group with Max to save him on that vote. And I was just like sure, let's go along with it. This will help cover my bases with Max too. And Matt is going home anyways. 2 birds 1 stone.

That's hilarious though. How do you know Ember was mad? Laughing And I'm assuming the "her" in question was me cause that line makes sense in the context that I had just won HOH This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 1f602 I had everyone worried when I disappeared and only talked to Switzerland LMAOOO

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 1:24 pm

Lmaoo Dorothy is so funny. The way we are running circles around that pigtailed woman.

Haha that makes sense. Ember is such a nut <3 she gets hilariously paranoid though so that’s great too. Yesterday before the veto even happened she was hyperventilating and I’m like bby you need a brown bag to help you breath? She’s just so randomly dramatic. She was telling me how she had her day ruined or whatever because she posted something heartwarming on one of the threads and someone disliked it so I’ve made it a habit to randomly dislike any of her messages I see that can be seen as positive or uplifting. Just for fun I threw a random vote against her with this eviction and I’m sure it’s going to make her go nuts lmaooo 🤭
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 1:25 pm

Oh and Max had told me she messaged him in private to delete it lmaoooo. Mess <3
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 2:04 pm

Lol let’s keep Dorothy convinced that we don’t realize what she’s up to for now This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 1f602

LMFAO I’ll randomly give people dislikes too just for fun Laughing I should start joining you in disliking Ember’s stuff. We’re such trolls lmaooo. She gets really paranoid. I hope I didn’t make her doubt me by not coming online to discuss the vote until the morning. She was paranoid to the point where she felt she had to reassure me that she was not close to Steve. Saying he’s not even in her top 5 lmaooo. I really do wonder what number she has me listed as though. In hindsight, I feel like her not being close to Steve is a lie but I also don’t care.

And LMAOOOO you know her ass is going to be stressing about that 1 vote. You should blame it on Tony Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 2:16 pm

lmao works for me. I wanna troll Dorothy next <3

LMAOOO I love disliking during challenges because for some reason it makes other people jump on the bandwagon lmao. I remember one time there was a challenge where Kathy did rounds so people were constantly refreshing and that fucking frog randomly posted some nonsense so I disliked it and when I refreshed the page there was like five dislikes on it lmaooo I also love disliking anything Tony posts because he takes it personally loooool. When I blame the ember vote on him 💅🏼🤭

If I ever hear her say anything about you I’ll let you know. Not only did she message me in my group chat with Max where I already told her I was keeping her, but she decided to send me an individual message. I just know her heart was racing all night while I was asleep, AAAAAAHHH. Just tell her what she wants to hear, she’s kinda transparent anyway. As long as she’s not in any danger she’ll continue to flop around like a walrus out of water so I’m not really threatened by her right now.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 3:32 pm

Let’s do it <3 dislikes for Ember, Dorothy, and Tony  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 1f602

Pleeeease blame it on him. He’s lied so much to almost everyone at this point so she would probably believe that he voted her out too  Laughing

Thank you love. I’ll do the same. I always tell her what she wants to hear. I need her to think I’m her loyal puppy for as long as possible.

Random throwback, but do you remember when I called you Ember on accident at the beginning of the season? I know you probably didn’t care but I was convinced you hated me for that and I’m just so happy with how far we’ve come since then  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 1f497
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 3:35 pm

LMAOOOO yessss let’s have them freak out for no reason <33

Tony’s so fucking weird but also he and Ember are kinda close. Ember is the one who had thrown Debbie under the bus to Tony originally anyway so I am not sure how much sexting they have going on. Ember so funny though. She’s like “me and you to the end” but then she gets all huffy when someone posts in the wrong chat <3 queen <3 I have more respect for people who own it. Come on it’s BB, I know everyone talking to everyone. Idc lololol.

LMAOOOO nooooo I didn’t hate you. But I do remember how we never really had in depth game chats lmaooo. The way we’ve evolved <3
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 3:56 pm

Oh that’s really interesting. Reminds me of something Debbie brought up a week ago.

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Hey Kim, a lot has happened. Ember told me Tony's been in her DMs acting like he never knew DPOV was gonna be used, and he's been telling Jennifer she's his number one. He is trying to play both sides like a fiddle but everybody is onto his game now, it seems. He's making enemies fast.

I wonder if Ember ever found out that he basically had a hand in helping Cruella get the DPOV, which got Ember put on the block. Cause why would they still be close if she knew? Unless he lied and said me/you also gave money to Cruella….

Which brings me to my next thought, what if that is why he’s been such a pest about my Cruella backdoor? He thought I’d be predictable and keep 7th Heaven safe. I feel like my HOH might have indirectly invalidated any seeds he was trying to plant against me. Jennifer told me that she thought me and Cruella were super close…. I blame Tony for that, even if it’s not his fault idc LMAO Cause I feel like I didn’t do much for Cruella for anyone to think we were super close.

But yeah, so Ember and Tony are star crossed lovers throwing others under the bus, got it.  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 1f602

We’ve evolved tremendously <3 whatever happens in this game I’m glad that I found you. You’re the funniest one in the house. AFP already tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 4:34 pm

Lmao ember mentioned it one time and I was like “hey do you know who pitched in for that?” I chose violence that day 💅🏼 She already knew who did though, including Tony. So I just threw in another anti-Tony remark because I was bored.

Tony really thinks he’s doing something but all he’s doing is perfecting his clown makeup. I’ve never met a more delusional person in my life which is insane because I’ve dealt with some of these Twitter weirdos <3

So glad we got to meet! Love that I can be myself with you and have fun! <33 excited for your reveal!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 5:57 pm

The wildest part is that people aren’t putting him up despite knowing his antics. I feel like he’s hyping up being a big target and trying to convince everyone that he can be taken out at anytime. I’ll be pissed if he makes it further than you or me LOL

We need this next hoh lol. And I feel like Sandra will probably throw this since she just won a POV, so hopefully me, you, or Debbie can win? Max or Ember wouldn’t be the worst but they also throw comps huh

We can collab with Switzerland and Third Time’s the Charm for HOH lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 6:11 pm

lmaooo it’s because he’s useless and a waste of an HOH. Nominating and evicting my cat would do more damage. It’s fine though, I’m aggressively planting seeds about him to Dorothy and getting her to HATE this man lmaooo.

Oh for sure. Anyone in any of those chats winning would be great. Dorothy really wants to win lmaoo it’ll be so iconic if she does and nominates him. Debbie winning would be delicious too.

I don’t want Steve to win and that’s my worry. Who the hell programmed him to be on the expert level? We need to cut off his circuitry Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 41 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 68  Next