Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:03 pm

I wouldn't have it any other way. I only wanna see me or you in those final 2 chairs in front of jury. If not me, then I want you there. When I start my villain era and piss everyone off >>>> lmaooo

Hmmm I figured that's why Tony kept expressing confusion at my plan. If I'm being honest, I love working with her but my guess is on Sandra. She knows a lot of random bits of information, and sure she'll fill us in. But she could be doing that with other groups or individuals too. Jerry doesn't strike me as the gossiping type, but eh I could be wrong

Did you admit or deny knowing about it? He's such a liability, he needs to go next lmfao

Gangs are interesting! Just stay on their good sides I guess hehe today is definitely a lazy sunday for me too. I had a muffin and got a little high before heading out. Hopefully not too high to not help out for HOH lol
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:07 pm

lmao the secret is we both piss of the entire jury and then they gotta vote one of us <3

I don’t think Jerry is the gossiping type but I know they have a weird bromance going on. Tony told me that nobody was throwing me under the bus with that info, but rather they were explaining I knew about the Cruella renom and was okay with it so that he could feel better about being on the block. My money is on Jerry because Jerry is riding his chode for some reason.

I just told him I figured it was a possibility since Cruella was such a huge target. Idk he’s kind of a mess.

Lmao the way I have some thuggish family members so as a kid, little gay me would be just hanging out and enjoying life and if anyone fucked with me they would just appear with their cholo appearances and scare them away. Aaaah when times were simpler 💅🏼

And enjoy that muffin I love you
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:15 pm

Oh you're right. I forgot about their bromance smh. Cause I do recall Jerry wanting to include Tony in our little Free Agents group. I just wonder how your name was even brought up like that. Cause we promised to not speak about it outside of that group. lmao oh well, I think working with them is still fine for now. It's dependable. And lol me kinda slandering Sandra when she's probably innocent.

That's so sweet 🥺those are the best kind of family members, I'm glad you had that support as a kid <3 And yes I will This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 1f601
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:17 pm

lmaooo yeah I have no idea but Tony trying to act like he wasn’t trying to cast any doubt. He’s so fucking irritating. I hope he drops his keys on his way home.

Poor Sandra <3 I mean I trust her but my eyes still on that one mmhmm.

Haha they scared me though oops.

When’s the HOH again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:22 pm

This man is pissing me off.

He is saying that Jennifer knew I knew Cruella was going up. PLS.

He’s full of shit
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:47 pm

It's in under an hour, at 6:30 pm est.

Where is he coming up with all this info? lmfao Does he make it his mission in this game to wake up and be a nuisance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:50 pm

I hope he gets a virus on his computer I’m so done with him.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 6:00 pm

It's funny because before you did your house meeting, I had thought about being messy and doing a house meeting to call out Tony lmaooooo but said nvm let him dig his own grave

He's not telling me much lately since I'm such a social mastermind apparently. But you and Debbie fill me in on his BS so it all works out  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 1f602

This is what he said when I asked him his thoughts on the house meeting LMFAO soooo convincing

Tony Stark wrote:
I read it and forgot everything, it's so trivial and not worth any memory in my tiny busy brain

It is not even stored in my short term memory that's how little I care lol

Like yeah I bet it's busy with all the bs narratives you create in there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 6:05 pm

He’s so annoying. He’s so dramatic with the whole “I don’t think you trust me completely but don’t worry it’s not a big deal for me”. I cannot stand him.

Anyway I put in a request for the vote reveal but idk I feel like maybe I should save my money so I told Kathy nvm. I feel like the money might be more useful spent otherwise

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:27 pm

If anyone asks I haven’t been around LOL

How are you thinking of voting this round? I know Jerry wants Ember out. Would we be the flip votes? 🤭

Keep Squirt: Debbie, Tony (?), Dorothy (?), Sandra (?),

Keep Ember: Max, Jennifer, Steve, Sam (?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 4:54 am

Haha sorry I knocked out. I am such an old lady.

I don’t think the votes are there to boot Ember. I mean there might be but I’m not sure we have everyone like we think we do. Plus Squirt‘a message annoyed me :/

I’m fine with voting ember if we have to but the turtle did himself any service
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:45 am

I don’t think they are either. Sandra told me she was voting Squirt out too. Plus I put Squirt up before as well so I wouldn’t mind seeing him leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:54 am

Yeah let’s just vote out the turtle.

I kinda wanna win the next round. Would it be bold to put up Sam and Steve? The problem is I don’t know who would be a good backdoor without stirring the pot. But with those two noms it’s almost a guarantee someone wins lol

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:55 am

I would love you forever if you put those 2 up  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 1f602 I would do my best to help you in POV too

You mentioned going after the Steve group. At this point who could your option of a renom be? (This all stays between us obvi)

I feel like Steve is pretty good with: Ember, Max, Jennifer?

I’m unclear where Sandra and Dorothy are when it comes to that ^ group. It seems like they’re trying to balance the middle like us lol but I truly don’t know

Tony would be a safe renom. If we keep reassuring him then he probably wouldn’t feel the need to try in POV or buy a power. But you also brought up him not being the main focus right now either. Is there anyone you’d be willing to take a shot at?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:58 am

I have no idea who would be a good renom. I talk to Ember/Max/Jennifer but separately. I feel like if I wanted to go by the least number of people upset, then I would have to strike against Jennifer, which IMO is also super dangerous because I think they would be MORE upset than Ember/Max. I could throw up Tony but then I have to try really hard to save him which is not ideal at all especially since everybody wants his ass gone and my HOH gonna flop like Jerry’s did lmao. I think Dorothy and Sandra are doing the same thing as us, but from the other side lol. They are our doppelgangers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 40 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 68  Next