Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:13 pm

If you think so. I personally think the more defensive we get the more they might not trust us. I think right now we are in a good spot with them. At this point if people ask about seventh heaven directly or indirectly I just mention how it was a group created by Cruella that flopped since nobody trusted it 🤭

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:18 pm

No one has asked me about it, besides Sandra and Jerry bringing up the one with Tony and Webby.

I'm not gonna go out of my way to explain anything unless asked about it. I feel like Jenn and others already know that me and you have gone against that group multiple times (voting Jaida and Ted and Cruella out. Backdooring Cruella). So yeah we should be okay.... just gotta play it cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:32 pm

The way I should have read this before my house meeting thread oops 🤭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:35 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:35 pm

Well yolo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:39 pm

I wish you could see me right now. I'm laying on a couch, probably smelling like cigs and alcohol and looking like a mess, and giggling to myself

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:46 pm

LMAOOOO the best kind of morning
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:21 pm

Ember McLain wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Well Webby I have nothing to gain from lying to you here. I’m not getting your jury vote in the end anyway. So the way I see it is, you’re either lying right now and you did say all that, or people are lying about you and twisting your words, but that’s still not from me.

No this is so sadd bc this is what I had written for you.

"You're playing Ember's game but a lot better. Definitely the best manipulator in the house and my only regret is not seeing it until yesterday. Hope I see your ass in jury soon but otherwise know you have my vote locked <3"

Excuse me?

LMAOOOOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:23 pm

She’s such a drunk omg <3
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:27 pm

I love youuuu <33

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:28 pm

Aw love you too!

I had to make myself look like I suck at jury management so nobody thinks I’m a threat in the end lmaooo watch it backfire and I get zero votes lmaoo

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 3:44 pm

No I feel like you'd have a good chance. You would get my vote for sure. So you better make it there! This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 1f624

The way I'm gonna be out on the town with my laptop during this HOH lmaoooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 3:58 pm

When we both make it there so I can’t rely on your vote 💅🏼

Jk that’s a win too lolol

Oh nice where are you going?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 4:46 pm

Omg that'd be so hot. Honestly I'm saying it now, I would love to go to final 2 with you. It's gonna be a battle to get there but I don't even care what the odds are for me next to you. You're my bestie in here <3 and I feel like you're a top contender to win the season cause you're still avoiding the block.

You'd probably get AFP too tbh. You're a queen

Yesterday I was at the bars and today I'm going out to the beaches. probably just exploring the area and finding places to eat mostly :-) how have you been?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 4:50 pm

That would be so iconic! I feel like it would be such an iconic way to end the season especially since we were both on the outskirts of the eight knights or whatever. And please you’re gonna be so likable that you’d win hands down.

Tony insists that he knows that I knew about the cruella backdoor so now I’m wondering if someone told him. Not gonna lose sleep over it because Tony is kind of a mess and it’s not worth ruining other alliances over lmao. But just something to keep in mind.

Oooh that sounds so fun. When my hometown doesn’t have beaches OOP. We have gangs though. Does that count? Razz

I’ve been good just enjoying how calm today is. I love lazy sundays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 39 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 68  Next