Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 10:37 pm

Lmao ember has been misted by him all season so might as well

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 10:42 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
I’m so baffled by how dumb Debbie’s move is but hopefully she and ember have something going on at least.

I’m assuming they do but since ember is Steve’s right hand it could mean she’s just more screwed next week having Steve or ember winning the next hoh and taking her out
Ember vs Dorothy, I feel like Sam and max woulda evicted ember?

I agree

Nah I see Max voting out Dorothy in that situation. He and Ember have a very odd dynamic but she still trusts him and he can probably beat her in the final two and since they’ll be at final five, it kinda makes sense for him to not go after her. As much as I hate to say it I feel like he’s gonna take her to the end
I may vote ember over max tbh
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 10:42 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Lmao ember has been misted by him all season so might as well
Nudes idk

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 11:17 pm

I mean I don’t exactly like the way max plays he does the same thing every time and doesn’t switch it up and isn’t a very impactful person on the game until very very late game usually and idk if that will be enough but he’s not out of the running

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 11:27 pm

Like if max won the next hoh and put up Steve and ember that would be pretty sexy

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:12 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
I’m so baffled by how dumb Debbie’s move is but hopefully she and ember have something going on at least.

I’m assuming they do but since ember is Steve’s right hand it could mean she’s just more screwed next week having Steve or ember winning the next hoh and taking her out

I agree

Nah I see Max voting out Dorothy in that situation. He and Ember have a very odd dynamic but she still trusts him and he can probably beat her in the final two and since they’ll be at final five, it kinda makes sense for him to not go after her. As much as I hate to say it I feel like he’s gonna take her to the end

I’d definitely vote Max since he wasn’t playing Ember’s game and actively sabotaged her game. And at this point it doesn’t hurt his game to wanna drag her to the end if she becomes unlikable because then he could beat her. It’s like Sandra/Russell in Survivor. Might as well just take them to the end and beat them. But you also have to consider his options on his final two options. He definitely shouldn’t take Debbie or Steve, as they’re the clear front runners. His only legitimate options are Dorothy, Sam, and Ember, and one of those three (probably Dorothy) are joining us anyway.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:13 am

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I mean I don’t exactly like the way max plays he does the same thing every time and doesn’t switch it up and isn’t a very impactful person on the game until very very late game usually and idk if that will be enough but he’s not out of the running

He definitely impacted the season though lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:50 am

Sandra Bullock wrote:

I want to hear him explain his game, for the most part people didn’t put him up because of him not really being a threat to anyone, similar to Sam

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:55 am

But I still vote him over ember since I at least know his strategy hasn’t really been trying to hide behind anyone else

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:07 am

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I want to hear him explain his game, for the most part people didn’t put him up because of him not really being a threat to anyone, similar to Sam

Oh absolutely. If he wants to win the game, he needs to articulate his game himself. Honestly, as someone who thrives in avoiding nominations as much as possible, I can say that there is some merit to not being thrown up on the block. I mean you yourself would understand. You avoided the block for the longest time and honestly if Ember didn’t make the bone headed move to throw you up and put up someone like Kim or I, you would have made it even further, and I feel like you yourself had a pretty solid game. Yes I give you a lot of shit for your HOH reign but up until then your social game was on point.

The difference with Max and Sam is that Max did not get voted out. No offense to Kathy but Sam coming back literally did virtually nothing to the season. His vote rarely mattered (except for mine and Jerry’s; if he didnt come back we would still be in rip), as the majority of votes were not super close. He didn’t win anything at all I don’t think. He’s just going to be carried to the finals. It’s the top six now; there is no incentive on even taking him out since the house perceives him as the perfect goat to take to the end. Oh and now there’s an even-numbered jury so it’s possible the final vote can tie (which would be hilarious so if the vote is close enough I might try to force it for fun).

Max on the other hand wanted to go after some people early on (yes he did want to lay low at the very start, like everyone should, but when he wanted to win, Ember had already added him to so many random chats that he was forced to lay low). He did try to make a move in keeping Jerry and honestly he was close to doing it. And whether he meant to or not, there was a much juicier option for nominations in Kim and I for you when you were HOH since we did vote against you, and he managed to stay off the block even after the veto was used. Ember still continues to trust him despite it being glaringly obvious that he’s throwing her under the bus. The only person who is actively targeting him is Steve, who only wants to sit in the end with goats. I’m not saying everything Max has done was calculated, but I think he was able to adapt well regardless of how his risks worked out, and in a game like this where there was a very solid divide in the house I’d say that’s pretty impressive.

Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:10 am

Yes I’m aware I’m probably biased towards Max but I think his game is underrated. Cough Tony cough.

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:35 am

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

Oh absolutely. If he wants to win the game, he needs to articulate his game himself. Honestly, as someone who thrives in avoiding nominations as much as possible, I can say that there is some merit to not being thrown up on the block. I mean you yourself would understand. You avoided the block for the longest time and honestly if Ember didn’t make the bone headed move to throw you up and put up someone like Kim or I, you would have made it even further, and I feel like you yourself had a pretty solid game. Yes I give you a lot of shit for your HOH reign but up until then your social game was on point.

The difference with Max and Sam is that Max did not get voted out. No offense to Kathy but Sam coming back literally did virtually nothing to the season. His vote rarely mattered (except for mine and Jerry’s; if he didnt come back we would still be in rip), as the majority of votes were not super close. He didn’t win anything at all I don’t think. He’s just going to be carried to the finals. It’s the top six now; there is no incentive on even taking him out since the house perceives him as the perfect goat to take to the end. Oh and now there’s an even-numbered jury so it’s possible the final vote can tie (which would be hilarious so if the vote is close enough I might try to force it for fun).

Max on the other hand wanted to go after some people early on (yes he did want to lay low at the very start, like everyone should, but when he wanted to win, Ember had already added him to so many random chats that he was forced to lay low). He did try to make a move in keeping Jerry and honestly he was close to doing it. And whether he meant to or not, there was a much juicier option for nominations in Kim and I for you when you were HOH since we did vote against you, and he managed to stay off the block even after the veto was used. Ember still continues to trust him despite it being glaringly obvious that he’s throwing her under the bus. The only person who is actively targeting him is Steve, who only wants to sit in the end with goats. I’m not saying everything Max has done was calculated, but I think he was able to adapt well regardless of how his risks worked out, and in a game like this where there was a very solid divide in the house I’d say that’s pretty impressive.

Very well said I agree with all of this

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:54 am

Yes I’m aware I’m probably biased towards Max but I think his game is underrated. Cough Tony cough.
maam... ember's game impresses me more based on what I know rn but I am completely open LOL

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:58 am

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Don't fix something that's not broken? Haha they always perform well honestly
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:59 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I agree

I’d definitely vote Max since he wasn’t playing Ember’s game and actively sabotaged her game. And at this point it doesn’t hurt his game to wanna drag her to the end if she becomes unlikable because then he could beat her. It’s like Sandra/Russell in Survivor. Might as well just take them to the end and beat them. But you also have to consider his options on his final two options. He definitely shouldn’t take Debbie or Steve, as they’re the clear front runners. His only legitimate options are Dorothy, Sam, and Ember, and one of those three (probably Dorothy) are joining us anyway.
Idk Survivor but yeah he and Ember must know they should take each other or Sammy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 20 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next