Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:01 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Ember strikes me as one of those players who votes bitterly but gets mad if others do it. She called us all sorts of names to Max and says she doesn’t want to vote either Kim or I if we made finals so idk, I don’t feel like I owe her anything regardless of how she plays. It’s one thing to not be on the same page but she made it kinda personal behind the scenes and acted fake nice to my face. I don’t play that <3
lmao the way I don’t even know this ember yall describe

I thought she was the nicest person in the cast 😂😂😂

if i'm correct about who she is, she's one of the kindest people i've ever met. some people in games though get a little crazy which is what i see happening

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:01 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
I’m very confident no pregaming happened personally & would put money on it.

LMAOOOOO
Sorry I am not accusing anyone of pregaming without proof 😅😅😂😂😘

And I believe to my core Steve would never pregame tbh

But as jurors I think we should consider all factors in this game. If someone had a harder ride, they should be rewarded if they get to the end is what I mean

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:02 pm

she gotta learn to scream in the dr so nobody knows youre crazy🙏🏻

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:02 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Ember strikes me as one of those players who votes bitterly but gets mad if others do it. She called us all sorts of names to Max and says she doesn’t want to vote either Kim or I if we made finals so idk, I don’t feel like I owe her anything regardless of how she plays. It’s one thing to not be on the same page but she made it kinda personal behind the scenes and acted fake nice to my face. I don’t play that <3

if i'm correct about who she is, she's one of the kindest people i've ever met. some people in games though get a little crazy which is what i see happening

Totally, and that’s honestly fine by me . I love it lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Jennifer Check wrote:
hahahahaha I love u LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:15 pm

Tony Stark wrote:

She hated you don’t worry <3

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:18 pm

Tony Stark wrote:

She hated you don’t worry <3
LOL RIP

I thought she was nice but there’s no love lost there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:18 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

lmao the funny thing is I know who Ember is and I like her outside of games but she is being such a menopausal cow and I’m not the type of person to be someone’s punching bag and then have them think a simple apology (that she doesn’t even mean sincerely) is going to just absolve everything. I’m also kind of a bitch irl oops

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:53 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

lmao the funny thing is I know who Ember is and I like her outside of games but she is being such a menopausal cow and I’m not the type of person to be someone’s punching bag and then have them think a simple apology (that she doesn’t even mean sincerely) is going to just absolve everything. I’m also kind of a bitch irl oops

i agree with that, some people take things too far in games and even though it's anonymous you still know it's BBQ, it's most likely people you know and there's a difference between game fighting and being disrespectful
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:53 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
hahahahaha I love u LOL
BESFRIENNNND can't wait to know who you are ily
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:54 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
I’m very confident no pregaming happened personally & would put money on it.

I pregamed The Jury House - Page 11 1f60b

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:59 pm

oh and hiiiiii fellow jurors lmao

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:38 pm

I pregamed with Manu
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 4:16 pm

me and keanu had a pregame gc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 4:26 pm

Throwback to the time we all thought Cruella pregamed lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 11 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next