Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:54 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Why did we start screwing around when jury started and send out webkinz over Debbie. Like yes hindsight is 20/20 but WHAT THE F. I wanted to vote her out actually but like it was already too late… but it’s when we all started attending clown school
listen. if one person. just one. was like hey jennifer you're being stupid as fuck right now targeting webkinz. i would've been like yeah yeah you're right. but all of you wrre like i support you Smile no no bitch no the only one that supported me that night was the vodka pineapple

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:55 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
webkinz leaving over debbie was the downfall of this season
PULL THE TRIGGER PIGLET

Tony Stark and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:56 pm

Well when you told me you wanted it to flip I was like ok bet me too but I also was playing like a pussy and worried to tell you something you wouldn’t be open to hearing but I should have just told you Debbie would be more likely to come after you duh

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:56 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
When Kathy reveals the final twist of the season - jury comes back in, we start fresh xoxo

oh so now you would be fine with returning players  The Jury House - Page 43 1f624

Yes because it would be two in the end and the jury doesn’t have a choice <3

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:57 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Well when you told me you wanted it to flip I was like ok bet me too but I also was playing like a pussy and worried to tell you something you wouldn’t be open to hearing but I should have just told you Debbie would be more likely to come after you duh
one thing bout me, i know i'm not the brightest. so if someone wants to tell me something to help i actually appreciate it. i woulda been like FUCK YEAH SANDRA

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:57 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Why did we start screwing around when jury started and send out webkinz over Debbie. Like yes hindsight is 20/20 but WHAT THE F. I wanted to vote her out actually but like it was already too late… but it’s when we all started attending clown school
listen. if one person. just one. was like hey jennifer you're being stupid as fuck right now targeting webkinz. i would've been like yeah yeah you're right. but all of you wrre like i support you Smile no no bitch no the only one that supported me that night was the vodka pineapple

To be fair Webby going fully benefited my game which is why I kept pushing for it <3

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:59 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

To be fair Webby going fully benefited my game which is why I kept pushing for it <3
if debbie left i see me turning on the 7 alliance and trying to start something with you, tony and jerry since she y'all wouldn't be sitting on ha dick. i was so ready it was sick

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:59 pm

Webkinz was last in my rankings all season so it didn’t hurt me at all either I just think long term Debbie was a bigger threat lmao

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:03 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

if debbie left i see me turning on the 7 alliance and trying to start something with you, tony and jerry since she y'all wouldn't be sitting on ha dick. i was so ready it was sick

Debbie and I were not super close lmao

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:04 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I ASSUMED DEBBIE WAS THE TARGET SO I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING. then you said in the seven chat you wanted webkinz out and i ran to you so fast 😭 but it was too late cause everyone voted right when you asked

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:06 pm

I loved Debbie on a personal level and in some aspects I did feel close to her but on a game level I wasn’t that close to her either and I mean that became clear lmao but it’s only because I saw her as a big threat and she kept taking out people at the top of my rankings (Sam, Jennifer, etc)
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:07 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

Debbie and I were not super close lmao
you see i did not believe that unfortunately

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:08 pm

I think now ... Steve may have been closer to Deb than me, NTW, and Kim LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:09 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
I think now ... Steve may have been closer to Deb than me, NTW, and Kim LMFAO

Debbie has been covered everywhere all jury that’s what I’ve been sayin

Tony Stark and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:10 pm

Wait so does Steve even put up Debbie now since it’s clear they’re the two targets for the other 3? It would make more sense for him to do Dorothy and max or ember tbh

Last edited by Sandra Bullock on Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 43 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next