Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:00 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
I mean I don’t exactly like the way max plays he does the same thing every time and doesn’t switch it up and isn’t a very impactful person on the game until very very late game usually and idk if that will be enough but he’s not out of the running
Don't fix something that's not broken? Haha they always perform well honestly

It is broken though tell me how many times they’ve won with this same strategy 🎤
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:03 am

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
I mean I don’t exactly like the way max plays he does the same thing every time and doesn’t switch it up and isn’t a very impactful person on the game until very very late game usually and idk if that will be enough but he’s not out of the running
Don't fix something that's not broken? Haha they always perform well honestly

It is broken though tell me how many times they’ve won with this same strategy 🎤

Lmao I can't answer this fully without giving away their ID but I will say they've come extremely close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:06 am

Ember played a great game to get to the end. But there are two components to the game - 1) doing whatever it takes to make it to the end and 2) saying what it takes to obtain those jury votes.

I think at this point Ember is making it to the finals, which isn’t a slight against her game at all. I do think she’s good at buttering people up, and that’s obviously a very critical skill to have, but at the same time, whoever makes it to the end would also be very capable of achieving the same feat of making it to the end, so IMO the buttering up is almost a moot point at this point.

So then we have to analyze how they present their votes, as well as keeping in mind any kind of feelings the jurors may have towards the remaining finalists. Some may say it’s bitter jury syndrome or whatever but the most important part of the game, even being more important than strategic gameplay, challenge capabilities, and in-game social finesse is having solid jury management, and IMO I feel like she lacked in that aspect. Not entirely obviously, because she has some people like you who was fortunate enough to not see her crazy side, but in my opinion she was not able to execute a lot of her plans without being a bit sloppy with it, and given that this is an all-stars season I think it’s only appropriate that we vote for someone who isn’t messy with how they’re playing the game. And I do think the other remaining castaways have handled that MUCH better. Steve/Debbie haven’t really pissed anyone off despite being the main reasons why all of us are here to begin with, and with Sam/Max/Dorothy, I don’t think any of them have done anything to particularly please or annoy the jury, whereas Ember has definitely said unnecessary shit for the sake of building trust or whatever, but the thing is, people trusted her already before she was being petty. Her personality rubbed a lot of people the wrong way so I think it could be argued that it worked against her, since Max got annoyed with it and told Kim/I about the shit she said, when we (well at least me, I won’t speak for Kim) did not really have Ember on our radar at all.

I’m not saying by any means that Max is the best player. I’m just saying he’s underrated, and when he’s against someone like Ember in the end (well at this anyone anyone next to Ember), then they’re definitely more deserving of a win than she is. If she’s taken out and it’s someone like Max/Dorothy in the end, I’d say that would probably be the biggest toss-up for a winner. But I digress. I’m not anyone’s lawyer <3

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:13 am

I giggled at you saying castaways lol but I have the same issues with Ember. I also feel her stubborn and controlling nature makes her abilities to adapt kind of not up to par with the rest of them and I just can’t ignore the fact that she’s primarily the reason Steve is still there and while he has been a loyal ally to her I don’t see how she could think she could beat him in the end considering she is using him to do all the work she is unable to do. It makes sense to keep targets in the game over you but to end up in the end with someone who has done all the work I just don’t see how that’s a good plan. Even if she does plan to cut him at f3 I don’t really respect it especially after what Tony has been saying about how the assumed identity of people is probably a large component in how things have happened. I said when I left that Max is underrated and underestimated and I meant that

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:32 am

LMAO that was an accident I mean contestants. I blame Tony Razz

Good points Sandy. I agree with everything you said, which makes me question if I’m drunk right now. DAMN YOU KORRA!

I go back and forth on the whole identity thing. I would be a hypocrite if I got after them for assuming who was who. Like I literally revealed so much of my inner thoughts to people like Jennifer, Dorothy, Jerry, , Ember, Max, Kim, Debbie, etc because I assumed I knew who they were and wanted to see them do well. And then some people I didn’t want to work with long term and planted seeds against them (Sandy that includes you even though I was wrong, whoops 🤭). But not a single person and I have discussed the game beforehand or during. We definitely didn’t pregame but my impression of them was definitely influenced by my perception of them outside.

But then you have things like Tony saying that Ember was protecting Steve by the time second HOH strolled around and at that point I literally had no idea who anyone could be, and this is coming from a bitch who talks to people nonstop lmao. So that’s where my confusion stems from.

But at this point I’m just strictly focusing on what has transpired in the game, and I’m trying to exclude the other stuff. To me, Ember made such an awful move in keeping Steve, knowing Steve is about to be eligible for every veto competition soon. Kim and myself are not challenge threats at all and would have been taken out naturally. Also, with Kim and I in the game, that’s two people who would be on the block, whereas Steve is one target who can win veto, which means that he’s off the block and two people are going to be the casualties.

Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:35 am

Y’all I can’t read big posts right now I will later lmao. bye have a good day. welcome Shakespeare for me or ban me from the forum if it’s sam who comes

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:36 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Y’all I can’t read big posts right now I will later lmao. bye have a good day. welcome Shakespeare for me or ban me from the forum if it’s sam who comes

Oh yeah this coming from the person who says “symbolism” is a big word
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:40 am

It’s just becoming more and more clear that it was maybe the LAST chance to get Steve out and I just really won’t respect it as much if it comes down to her by chance beating him in the final 3 comps or even worse for her, him dragging her to the end

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:48 am

Also I do think you are a challenge threat just not to the degree as someone like Steve lol. You’re capable but able to be beaten easier than someone like Steve who is just very clearly going to win out to the end, and had people able to believe it would be better to keep him around even though he will be the reason they end up out of the game so that just goes to show why he should win. I thought about how his pitch was that people should use him to get out their targets and I was thinking about responding in public and saying how can any of us expect to beat you in the comps to get you out after you get out your competition and it doesn’t make sense to argue we could just toss you to the side later but I didn’t out of worrying Id just be digging myself a deeper hole but I already dug it at that point

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:02 pm

love waking up to "damn you korra" being brought back up

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:08 pm

i can't tell if the moves ember makes are because she's bad at game strategy, or she has a hard time upsetting people and doesn't want to evict her friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:11 pm

Still thinking back to how Kim should have won the diamond power of veto instead of Steve and how that could have changed the game.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:11 pm

I mean it’s a game not murdering them buck up and do it

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:12 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
i can't tell if the moves ember makes are because she's bad at game strategy, or she has a hard time upsetting people and doesn't want to evict her friends.

I wouldn’t really consider it to be friendly to be saying so much nasty shit. So I don’t think that applies.

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:13 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I mean it’s a game not murdering them buck up and do it

LMFAOOO no bc i genuinely have such a hard time with that that's why i normally lose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 21 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 67  Next