Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner

Go down 
+9
Jerry The Mouse
Sandra Bullock
Dorothy Gale
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Steve Harrington
Debbie Jellinsky
Sam Gardner
Jennifer Check
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:59 pm

GG Jenn Sad

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:01 pm

LMAO legend

I'm going to miss talking to you, especially about Cruella Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 1f62d who we fondly talked about to this very day

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:02 pm

Congrats to sam
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:03 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
LMAO legend

I'm going to miss talking to you, especially about Cruella  Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 1f62d who we fondly talked about to this very day

love you babes

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:04 pm

JENNIFER ILY I am sorry you are leaving I honestly didn’t want to see you go. You played an amazing game and you deserve this more than half the people still in the game! Just know I didn’t want those powers used and I have no clue who wasted all that money for those, but thanks? I am going to miss having you in this game 😭

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:05 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
GG Jenn Sad

AYO your dislikes make me laugh, keep em coming

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:06 pm

I am shocked about the powers situation

Thanks for wasting your money people! Appreciate it <3
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:06 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
JENNIFER ILY I am sorry you are leaving I honestly didn’t want to see you go. You played an amazing game and you deserve this more than half the people still in the game! Just know I didn’t want those powers used and I have no clue who wasted all that money for those, but thanks? I am going to miss having you in this game 😭

people thought you were the less threatening option to keep. show them why you aren't. i love you endlessly

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

You played a great game Jenn. It was last minute because I dwelled on my vote. I also slept early and have work today. I explained why I had to vote you out too.

Congrats on staying Sam
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
GG Jenn Sad

AYO your dislikes make me laugh, keep em coming
Fucking Wendy Williams

Jerry The Mouse and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:11 pm

Tony Stark wrote:

i love you but if you act like you dont know about one more thing you clearly know about i am going to rip out all my hair and ship it to you

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:12 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

i love you but if you act like you dont know about one more thing you clearly know about i am going to rip out all my hair and ship it to you
LMAO DUDE I SWEAR I REALLY DO NOT

I am shook and didn't spend a penny on this Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 1f602
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:19 pm

Bye Jennifer!! You’re funny af and have been good to me in this game. I’ll miss you Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 1f495
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:20 pm

Ember McLain wrote:
Bye Jennifer!! You’re funny af and have been good to me in this game. I’ll miss you  Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 1f495

You look like shit

Arisa Cox, Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse, Ember McLain, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 2:24 pm

Jen the house just got so much uglier I will miss your sexiness I will have to flirt with Jerry now 😭😭I love you

Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next