Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog

Go down 
+8
Dorothy Gale
Cruella de Vil
Matt Bomer
Debbie Jellinsky
Sam Gardner
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Webkinz Love Frog
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:25 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your sixth vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 10:25pm EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 10:25pm EST which means your voting deadline is 10:25am EST Wednesday August 11th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:45 pm

Hey friends <3

I've had an amazing time, and I would not like it to end.

Arisa Cox, Max Gentile, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Sandra Bullock, Squirt and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:46 pm

Anyone else in the mood for frog legs?

Tony Stark and Webkinz Love Frog like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 10:21 pm

Hey everyone! I have loved playing this game so far and I hope you let me continue to do so. Please vote based on your own individual game and not someone else's. If you think you can benefit from me staying in the game please vote to keep me, if not no hard feelings and good luck Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog 1f600

Max Gentile, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Sandra Bullock, Squirt and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:53 am

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

Someone drank a Tequila Sunrise so their vote will be doubled

By a vote of
Spoiler:
 affraid

Spoiler:

The rest of you, I will see you at 6:30pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:58 am

There are a lot of liars in this house. Sam, I am casting my vote to evict you. I am so sorry.

Matt Bomer, Cruella de Vil, Webkinz Love Frog and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:59 am

Thank you thank you so much Debbie <3
Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:01 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
There are a lot of liars in this house. Sam, I am casting my vote to evict you. I am so sorry.

period!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:01 pm

Sam, I'm so very sorry to say goodbye to you. First of all, elite character choice, but also, it's just been great watching you play this season & you have lived up to being an All Stars, I hope you know that. I'm sad to say goodbye to another elite player Sad I hope you had fun though.

Matt Bomer, Sam Gardner and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:02 pm

about the liars btw not voting to evict sam omgshhsshs

good game sam!
congrats on staying froggy!!!

Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:03 pm

Aw bye Sam :/

Congrats Leapfrog
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:03 pm

Goodbye Sam, getting to know you has been fun.

Congrats pillow pet!
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:04 pm

Congrats on staying Webkinz!

Good game Sam
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:05 pm

Bye Sam!! You’re a great player.

Congrats to the amphibian! Smile

Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog 3TqFrc0
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:14 pm

Congratulations Webster!

See ya Sam!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #6 - Sam Gardner VS Webkinz Love Frog Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next