Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner

Go down 
+3
Dorothy Gale
Sam Gardner
Arisa Cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 9:08 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your nineteenth vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 10:08pm EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 10:08pm EST which means your voting deadline is 10:08am EST Wednesday September 8th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 9:13 pm

hey i’m at a show right and have no service! i will talk with you all individually later ☺

Tony Stark and Steve Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:06 am

Sorry! I was talking with those individually with my pleas! To those I have been loyal with, I appreciate your votes, and would love the opportunity to continue playing this game with you. I had everything relayed to me last night, so I should know what to expect vs. not what to expect and it's like 2 minutes until the deadline, I'm so silly lmao, but yeah!

Also I saw you last night KEANU, I love you!  Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner 2764

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:28 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

It was great having you this season, you're always a nice calming force to host to. Most people who battleback go right back out, but you made it through many many evictions after your return & you have left your mark on this All Stars season. You battled every round & came close many times. You won over many hearts & it was just a pleasure having you. I hope you had fun <3.

The rest of you, I will see tonight at 6:30pm EST for your next Head of Household challenge.

Dorothy Gale likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:58 pm

Well here i am again 😭 i am so grateful for the second chance i was given in this game. i wish i was able to do more with this opportunity but i did what i could. i have loved playing this game with you all!

i didn’t want to play the end of the game just for second place so i took a risk this week and pushed for Debbie to go after steve(sorry 😭) if i didn’t do that dorothy/ember would have been nominated this week and i wouldn’t have been in the position of being nominated but i had to at least try and make an impact on this game even though it failed miserably 😂 but let me go out with a BANG!

Dorothy you are playing an amazing social game and that was proven with this last vote. you have easily been able to play both sides throughout this entire game and i give you props for that. i tried to do that in the beginning and i was evicted 2 weeks later…oops!

Max thank you for giving me a second chance in this game by throwing that rogue vote during the deliberation. i think you made a mistake here by not keeping me because i was truly going to be loyal to you to the end. finally the one vote you flip on that actually goes your way was the one you shouldn’t have flipped. playing for second in an all star game is not the way to go, make the moves that help you win at the end not just to get to the end and lose anyways!

Ember i honestly never trusted you in this game until recently and it seems i was wrong to do so. going from saying you want to go to the final 3 with me and max to evicting me the very next day makes no sense. you really did just like making any alliance you could 😂

Steve i have loved playing this game with you! you were someone i was able to be 100% honest with during most of the game and thank you for always being honest back and wanting me to stay, even though it was just to drag me to the end for an easy win like everyone else should have wanted to do. please consider what i asked you to do if i was the one to get evicted 🤪

Debbie at one point i thought you were playing a good game but that kind of all shifted when you wanted to keep steve in this game as a shield and wasn’t even willing to nominate him this week until pushed. taking me out here is probably the weakest move that could be made at final 6, so good job to you!

okay sorry for that rant but i just needed to get that all out. that was all emotions based on a game level but on a personal level i truly have loved playing this game with you all and am so sad to be going out here but i was given a second chance and going from 18th to 6th is crazy, thanks again max 😍!

i would once again like to thank kathy for asking me to play this season! this has been a great game to play and i’ve loved every second of it!

P.S. I WAS THE SWING VOTE FOR JULES EVICTION 😳

Arisa Cox, Steve Harrington, Peach Salinger, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check and like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:05 pm

oh so YOU’RE why i was nominated last minute u ass!! 😂

i love you so so much sam, genuinely have enjoyed all our talks and have enjoyed talking game with you this entire time, it’s been so much fun, and i’m going to miss you so so much. you played an admirable game and ik you’ve always given it your all. ilysm sam I love you

congrats dorothy!

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:11 pm

That vote in the deliberation was probably my favorite part of this game and I was so happy when you came back Sam. #SorryManu.

You really played a solid game and I’m sorry It had to end this way!! I did not go into this week at all thinking It would end this way. See you soon!!

& congrats Dorothy

Steve Harrington, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:28 pm

Aw that’s nice! I never once thought you were playing a good game sooo *shrug*. Bye Sam!

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:37 pm

Bye Sam! (part 2)

Battleback King. Regardless of how you say you felt about me the whole game, I appreciated our friendship and our talks while you were here. Great game <3

Congrats Dorothy.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:44 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Aw that’s nice! I never once thought you were playing a good game sooo *shrug*. Bye Sam!

i never thought i was either, so congrats on wasting your hoh on me Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner 1f60b

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check, Jules Vaughn and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:53 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:

i never thought i was either, so congrats on wasting your hoh on me  Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner 1f60b

All Stars should be a season represented by those who played like them. At least you won’t be dragged to the end now! cheers

Cruella de Vil likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:56 pm

Goodbye Sam Sad I'm pretty sad to see you go, even after being the vote to send Jules out, it's been 16 rounds and her name lives on, that's iconic.

Anyways, thanks to the two of you who kept me, you know who you are, I know who you are. To Steve, it's no hard feelings, I completely understand where you were coming from, and thank you for talking with me last night, it's fun weighing things out with you lol.

Max Gentile, Steve Harrington, Jules Vaughn and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #19 - Dorothy Gale VS Sam Gardner Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1