Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner

Go down 
+9
Jerry The Mouse
Sandra Bullock
Dorothy Gale
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Steve Harrington
Debbie Jellinsky
Sam Gardner
Jennifer Check
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 12:40 am

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your thirteenth vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 1:40am EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 1:40am EST which means your voting deadline is 1:40pm EST Tuesday August 24th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:14 am

Ladies and gentleman. This is a very unfortunate night. Now lets remember 3 weeks ago, when we were bringing someone from prejury back into the game and we all said “lets take them out right away.” Now, I know it’s a little late, but I think we can still make that work. 

On a real note, if I’ve told you I have your back, I absolutely do. I dont lie in games, and I dont feel the need to make empty promises. Let me just say, there are a lot of dumb fucking cunts in this game who will say they have your back, and then the second you’re on the block they’ll flip on you. So don't think the relationships you’ve made are beyond that, unless you’ve absolutely been told they have you. When you’re on the block, all you have is your word and that’s what I’m giving all of you I’ve spoken to.

I have clear targets. If you dont know them by now come talk to me about them and I’ll let you know, if you are one I’ll straight up fucking tell you and you can vote me out. Idgaf. Let me just say, Debbie cant protect you all forever. She’s one bitch. And she’s running out of people to nominate. Dorothy can tell you that, she thought she was safe and then hit the block! I’ll take her ass out for you! And if you think you’re good with Debbie, she has probably thrown you under the bus to me! Just ask for the messages! I’ll comply dont be shy! Debbie’s biggest campaign to get me out is “she nominated me twice she will do it again” Okay. I nominated Debbie. Not most of you. And I’ll do it again Deborah. Why are you doing this for Debbie, it’s her move, not yours. Play your own game. 

I love Sam with all my heart. I would give you head tbh. But besides that, this is a game and this is All Stars. So let me trash you a little. Samuel came into this game late, and everyone was trying to get on his good graces, and he was trying to do the same, so I know he has a lot of people under his belt, and he can skate by. Whereas I’ve made my enemies and I’m not afraid to take a swing at them. 

I have all love for absolutely all of you. Deborah included. And I respect your games. If you have to vote me out, let me know beforehand. We’re at jury and I will not cast my vote for someone who lied to me. Yeah I’m bitter I dont give a fuck. All love and goodnight.

Arisa Cox, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:18 am

Hello houseguests, sorry for posting this so late I was focusing on talking with you all individually!

I was given a second chance to play this game and I am hoping that chance doesn’t stop this week! I started this game off playing a little more messier than I expected and that’s what led to my first eviction. I took that and learned from it. Since being back in the game I have been 100% honest with everyone about my actions in this game and I will continue to do so if I stay!

I have spoken with most of you individually so you know where I stand with you in this game. I respect any decision you make as long as you are making the best choice to increase your chances at winning in the end. I don’t see myself as a threat to win but if for some reason you do, thanks I appreciate that ☺

It kills me being up here next to Jenn. I have nothing to say about her game that’s just not my style of game play. She’s been a close ally of mine and I would never say anything against her! Good luck to you!

I love playing this game with you and and I hope you want me to stay in this game with you! But I will respect whatever decision you all make in the end!

Arisa Cox, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:42 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

Someone drank a Daiquiri & stole Steve's vote. Someone also drank Tequila Sunrise to double a vote. Another vote double power was also used. So to recap, a vote was stolen & 2 votes were doubled.

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

Man, I will miss popping into your Diary Room. I don't have time to read many, but your one liners always made me laugh. I know you put so much heart & soul into this game & it pains me that your time has been cut short. You were a big part of this season & I think you are leaving quite a mark & impact on this All Stars season. I'm really happy you accepted to play & I loved having you. Hope you had fun, it was a lot of fun watching you play <3.

You are also our third juror this season <3

The rest of you, I will see you at 7:30pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge.

Jaida Essence Hall, Jennifer Check and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:45 pm

YALL HAD TO USE ALL THAT THATS SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING DMDHSHSJSNDMFJDN GIVE ME A MINUTE

Matt Bomer and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:45 pm

for you guys, not me. fucking pussies LOL

Matt Bomer and Ted Lasso like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:48 pm

You were a fun adversary Jennifer! I am actually sad to see you go.

Jennifer Check and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:49 pm

i will miss you SO much jenn. so much. great game, legend Sad

congrats to sam! <3

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:49 pm

omg? not y'all making me sob while i'm in class that's so sick i look like such a freak.
kathy i want to thank you for everything you do for me. youre an angel. you create this great experience for everyone and you should be so proud of yourself and know how much everyone truly appreciates and loves you. thank you so much for this opportunity, i really didnt expect it at all and i'm still even baffled that i was asked to be on all stars. i hope i was able to make you proud and happy about your choice to ask me to play. thank you for inviting me to your little community. i've met some of the best people i ever will through it <3
i'm not usually a bitch in games, i wanted to switch it up and try something new. it was fun to call a few of you whores, but i hope you know it was all just for the game and i dont mean anything i said, please dont take it personally. except cruella de vil wherever you are you'll always be my little whore. i have love and respect for everyone still in the game, even if you were a backstabbing bitch in my last hours. take the fact that you are still here with pride, and play your own games. we are all so lucky to have been given this chance.
to my allies and the people who fought for me until the last second, i absolutely love you and i pray you make it until the end. keep fighting i know you can do it. i hope i'll be voting one of you to win on finale night!
to those who switched up on me hours before the eviction. YOU UGLY AS FUCK! FUCK YOU HOES. DUMBASS BITCHES WTF EAT MY ASS! and yes i did know debbie's color by the way fuck y'all think i ain't gonna hit her shit? that bitch was coming for me wtf suck my dick.
it kind of amazes me the lengths yall went through to get me out. all those wasted powers. PLEASE waste more money i am begging you it is so fucking funny to me. yes waste your money to get me instead of immunity for yourself YES!!!! so smart!!! so iconic!!! good power moves only in this house yassss!!!! all stars yass!!!! can't get out your target without powers yas!!!!!! what you gonna do when you can't use them at final 8 and suddenly fucking suck at big brother!
and tony i DID tell other people my color, not you tho because you are so far up debbie's ass i'm surprised the only color you see isn't shitty booty brown. love you tho, you actually really were my best friend, our games just did not align.
let me say a few other things.
tony - nobody trusts you and wants you out, debbie begged me to make you renom and take her down. if you used even a crumb of brain in this game you could see you are a whole ass lap dog buddy bark bark.
kim - debbie doesn't trust you since you backdoored her bff continue doing dirty work tho babes, so bold with noms but can't answer a fucking dm until the voting deadline. you lost my jury vote.
jerry - you're on the bottom of quite literally everything good luck with that tho tbh. and u broke my heart wtf.
sandra - ohhh my god step the fuck up holy shit love you but jesus fuck oh my god.
the rest of u kinda sexy tho tbh
and deborah, you can still have my first born child if you'd like.
peace love and debbie has a- *GUNSHOTS*

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse, Ember McLain, Peach Salinger, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:50 pm

Aw bye Jennifer  Sad

I'm two quarters and a heart down
And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds
These words are all I have so I'll write them
So you need them just to get by
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:51 pm

You little whore Laughing kiss me quick

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:51 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
You little whore Laughing kiss me quick
mwah i love u

Steve Harrington and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:53 pm

Bye Jennifer! It was fun playing with you! I'll miss your iconic speeches!  I love you

Congrats on staying Sam!

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:55 pm

Steve Harrington wrote:
i will miss you SO much jenn. so much. great game, legend Sad

congrats to sam! <3

zaddy💖💘💕I love you

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:55 pm

I’m sorry, Jenn. I’m going to miss you around here <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner   Eviction Ceremony #13 - Jennifer Check VS Sam Gardner Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next