Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock

Go down 
+5
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Batgirl
Debbie Jellinsky
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:43 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your sixteenth vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 9:43pm EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 9:43pm EST which means your voting deadline is 9:43am EST Friday September 3rd 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:44 pm

Poor Steve. Uses Veto and remains on the block.

Arisa Cox, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock, Anna Kendrick and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:45 pm

I don't know what you're talking about..... DEBBIE

Max Gentile, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock, Anna Kendrick and like this post

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:49 pm

YEAH DEBBIE, SHUT UP

Arisa Cox, Tony Stark, Kim Ki-Jung and Anna Kendrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:49 pm

Damn it, foiled again!

Arisa Cox, Steve Harrington and Anna Kendrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:50 pm

Batgirl wrote:
YEAH DEBBIE, SHUT UP

You can keep that mouth shut Twatgirl.

Arisa Cox, Batgirl, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 9:51 pm

I’m not really one to give speeches here on the main thread, but I just want to say I hope people will hear me out about what I have to say and just tell me one way or the other what they plan on doing with their vote since not much can be changed about it at this point with not much money left out here. <3

Arisa Cox, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington and Anna Kendrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 11:58 pm

Hey everyone, I wanted to speak with you all individually because at this point its just easier that way. Please take what i said into consideration and if you have any other questions or concerns please just ask. At this point in the game you need to start thinking about your best ways of winning in the end and if you think me staying in the game increases those chances please keep me! I will respect your decision either way, but please just let me know before hand. I have loved playing with you all and I hope I get to continue in this game!

Arisa Cox, Steve Harrington and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:34 am

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

Some powers were used. 2 tequila Sunrises were consumed. A vote double power was also used. Debbie your vote was stolen when someone drank a Daiquiri.

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

You should leave this game feeling proud in my humble opinion. I saw you fight every single day & you really put up a good fight the whole way through. You also did manage to win some key challenges that helped you crack the top 8 in not only All Stars, but a very competitive & tightly battled All Stars season. I know this is no consolation to the feeling when you get evicted, but I just want you to know we're proud of you & you should be too. I really enjoyed having you this season. At least someone had musical tastes around here <3. I hope you had fun Sandra & great job on making it so far again <3.

The rest of you, I will see tonight at 7:00pm EST for your next Head of Household challenge. It will be an extended deadline challenge, but you might want to get a head start on it.

Max Gentile, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:37 am

I’m sorry this is so long. Lol

I’ve tried my best to stay here even though I knew in this situation the chances of that happening were super slim… thank you to everyone for at least giving me a chance to try and campaign to you. I know my luck was awful last week with a luck veto and the exact wrong person winning it. In that hour between the veto being used and the renom, I was battling between making a safe choice and taking a risk. I went with the risk. And obviously it didn’t pay off how I hoped but I didn’t want to get to the end of this game wondering how I got there with the strongest players and asking myself why I had set myself up to fail. I recognize that although bad luck had a lot to do with it, at the end of the day my split second decisions were a mistake. I thought there would be a chance people saw last week as an opportunity to take out someone who could very well win out to the end, but I obviously see now that I didn’t have it set up in the ideal way for it to work since it wasn’t my original plan. I thought it would make people from “both sides” use their money to save an important member of their “group” and decrease the chances of me or my closest ally being an autonom this week but, I didn’t anticipate one side letting a member practically sacrifice themselves so that the others could all have their immunity this week. I can’t fault any of you for evicting me this week after I made a mess of everything last week and that’s my own fault. I would like to say I’m proud of the game I’ve played, but of course I’ll be leaving with a bit of regret. I could have tried to keep playing it safe for a while and I’d still be here… but I think that I’d have regrets about playing it safe too either way. Although Im an example of someone probably taking too big of a risk, I hope to see people not playing it too safe either.

Max - you are actually very underrated in this game and some people might not respect the game you are playing, but I know you have what it takes to win comps when you are trying and you have the cutthroat philosophy in this game that could help you make moves with no remorse, which is exactly the quality every good BB player has. Show everyone just how much they’ve been underestimating you.

Dorothy - I respect you in this game so much. You have an amazing social game and I’m excited to see what you will do going forward. Thank you for being an ally of mine from the very beginning and someone I really could trust, I’ve really appreciated you a lot in these last few hours especially. I’ll be rooting for you <3

Kim - as I told you in our room, there was a time in which I considered you basically my closest ally. I am very impressed with your ability to make people feel that way about you even if you don’t feel the same way toward them, and I hold no bitterness toward you about this because I respect how you are playing. You’re a very logical player and make it seem effortless to play with your head over your heart which I truly admire because that’s not easy to do. Best of luck to you!

Ember - I really wish you didn’t put me up two weeks ago because that ultimately set the groundwork for my game going up in flames but I don’t hold it against you. You have been one of the sweetest people to me in this game and for that I am thankful and appreciate you. I believe you that if this week has been different and I wasn’t forced on the block that I wouldn’t be up here. I hope to see you making big moves going forward and I believe in you.

Debbie - yes, it was made obvious what my actual plans were last week and that being screwed up was a stroke of bad luck for me but great luck for you - obviously it wasn’t in the stars for me but, maybe it is for you Wink I’ve meant what I said about appreciating you in this game and I adore you. I see the game you have been playing and I’m so impressed by you and truly believe you have what it takes to do some great things as it dwindles down to the end!

Steve - I don’t think I’ve ever played with a better player which is ultimately why I did what I did last week. It was a shot to get you out and if not that, a shot to make you vulnerable this week. It was a risk I thought I should take before it’s way too late, which was something that had haunted me from the past games that I played with stronger players than me. I wondered how it is that someone can so obviously be one of the best players and make it to the end effortlessly - well, at least now it won’t be considered effortless for you and I’m sorry I had to put you through that. You truly were one of my favorite people to talk to in this game and I enjoyed our novels to one another. You know the move was simply out of respect and if I was following my heart, I would have had no issue with you dragging me to f5/4/3 and cutting me then. But when the opportunity arose, I didn’t want to pass up the chance of trying to get you out before you get to play in every veto. I’m interested to see how else you can navigate through this game to the end and I love you <3

Sam - if I have to leave this game next to anyone, I am happy that it had to be next to you. You have been my best friend in this game for so long and when you were gone I missed you so much. I am so grateful for you coming back and being able to play with me more. Ive never had a private room with someone that had two threads before lmao so thank you for the friendship you have given me. People continue to underestimate you and as Jennifer said when she left, please prove them wrong. I know that you can. I hope you have enjoyed playing with me as much as I have with you, although I was definitely always leaning on you for emotional support as I went into paranoia spirals and I hope that wasn’t too annoying for you lol. I love you and im going to miss you so much as I wait for finale night and reveal

All of you have a chance for my vote at the end and there is something I love and respect about each and every one of you. You all have different strengths that have propelled you into the final 7 of the all star season and that alone is enough for each of you to have a shot at winning this thing. Good luck to you all and can’t wait to see which all stars are sitting in the final 2 chairs <3 thank you so much to Arisa and Batgirl for having me.

P.S. I hope you all stream goodbye to you on your rise and shine playlist and think of me 😭😂💕

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Sam Gardner, Ember McLain, Cruella de Vil, Jules Vaughn, Anna Kendrick and like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:56 am

Goodbye Sandra <3

You’re a GREAT player. Definitely a force to be reckoned with in this game. You’ll be so so missed in here. Don’t leave with any regrets. You did your absolute best and beat out 18 other ALL STARS. Be proud of yourself and leave with your head held high Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock 1f495

Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:10 am

Bye Sandra!

You’re a hell of a fighter and I have respect for it! As a force to be reckoned with in this game, you are an accomplishment in itself despite a few hiccups, though your desire to take shots is admirable! Goodbye for now!

Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:29 am

Sandra 😭 i hate seeing you leave and being next to me makes it even worse! i have loved working with you in this game. you had my back more than anyone else in this house and i appreciate you so much for that! you played an amazing game and weren’t scared to make moves when you thought you needed to, things didn’t work out in the end but don’t sell yourself short! you came to play and did just that, be proud of what you did in this game and don’t regret anything! i will miss having you in this game, your paranoia spirals included 😂 ily I love you

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:33 am

goodbye sandra, you are a fighter, and i think you’ve played this game amazingly. and thank you for your kind words too, please know i’ve enjoyed every single novel back and forth to each other as well, and i respect the hell out of the moves you tried to make last week, i’m sorry it wasn’t in the cards for you. good game, be proud of how you played, you were a fighter through and through!

congrats to sam!!

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:42 pm

Bye Sandra!!! It was great talking to you you put up a hell of a fight and really proved you deserved to be here, especially these last few weeks! Sad to see you go despite our up and down relationship 😂

Also congrats on staying Sam!!

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #17 - Sam Gardner VS Sandra Bullock Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next