Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House - Page 66 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 1:38 pm

I can't remember why I thought you and Debbie were good sandra lol

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 1:38 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
I honestly had no ide who Jules was until their exit speech and then I was like oh damn nvm I know who that is.

I didn’t know who Jules was until she was fighting me in the eviction thread and used that you mad gif
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 1:41 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
I'm really unsure what she will do lmfao

Guesses???

I think Debbie and Sam are the only ones I know are 100% not touching the block

Idk why people thought I was so close to Debbie, she scared the shit out of me from day 1 of the game idk if it’s the character choice or what but she was always intimidating to me and every time she won hoh I was shaking thinking she would put me up

Debbie told me about how you leaked what I told you in private to her (about her going up during Steve’s HOH if I used the veto). So I was scared of hell of the alliance you two had, especially since Debbie did not tell me for the longest time (she told me once I started spiraling even more to her and I think she felt bad I was a hot ass mess lmao). I was so annoyed at you and I wanted to tell you and I did hint at it but I just sounded like Russell Brand from BBQ2 with my riddles (I didn’t wanna leak that Debbie told me).

I was trying everything I could to make it so that I was one of the last people that others would nominate… and given how I was kind of scared of Debbie and unsure of what her real allegiances were, I wanted her to feel like I was super loyal to her lmao. I truly don’t remember telling her that oops…
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 1:47 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I honestly had no ide who Jules was until their exit speech and then I was like oh damn nvm I know who that is.

I didn’t know who Jules was until she was fighting me in the eviction thread and used that you mad gif
I was shocked they clocked me lol. Good eye!

But that speech was stupid as fuck. In the same speech she's talking about respecting and following the rules, she's talking about me and NWT's identity, and publicly accusing Cruella of pregaming instead of bringing it up privately to the host. Why didn't you do this before the game started? If Cruella kept you in the game, would you have even told Kathy about "Cruella pregaming"?

Ridiculous lol

I don't mind losing, y'all know that about me, but it's all stars...we've all known Kathy for a while now... respect her or don't participate in the games at this point. I just wanna lose fairly. Some people in this community told me about what this $ could do for their lives and I just want everyone to have an equal shot at that

Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 1:50 pm

Max is fucking hilarious and I’m sure he probably instigated a lot of the tension between ember and I but he’s so likable that I don’t care if he did <3 he was willing to shake things up. Sometimes he flopped, sometimes he didn’t, but he’s got good intentions.

I’m a Kim stan for life <3 we never argued or anything crazy. Her taking out Cruella was iconic. She was on the fence about it too. I actually tried to nudge her away from that since I kinda wanted Cruella as a shield lmao. But she said fuck it.

Sandy gonna be fingerpainting with us soon I just know it. She’s probably gonna get mad at my posts too whoops. I can tell she is the more intense version of Ember lmaooo

Not you comparing me to Ember PLZ SKSKSKSKD I ain’t mad at these comments they’re all valid … or you disliking my posts. I find disliking posts to be funny. I tried to use my flop hoh as a reason why people shouldn’t see me as a threat to win and keep me around, especially since Sam can easily float on to final 2 while I fucked around and made myself a target of half the house so if I stayed I’d probably be leaving soonish anyway unless I win out which we know I’m not capable of.
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 1:50 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
I'm really unsure what she will do lmfao

Guesses???

I think Debbie and Sam are the only ones I know are 100% not touching the block

Idk why people thought I was so close to Debbie, she scared the shit out of me from day 1 of the game idk if it’s the character choice or what but she was always intimidating to me and every time she won hoh I was shaking thinking she would put me up

Debbie told me about how you leaked what I told you in private to her (about her going up during Steve’s HOH if I used the veto). So I was scared of hell of the alliance you two had, especially since Debbie did not tell me for the longest time (she told me once I started spiraling even more to her and I think she felt bad I was a hot ass mess lmao). I was so annoyed at you and I wanted to tell you and I did hint at it but I just sounded like Russell Brand from BBQ2 with my riddles (I didn’t wanna leak that Debbie told me).

I was trying everything I could to make it so that I was one of the last people that others would nominate… and given how I was kind of scared of Debbie and unsure of what her real allegiances were, I wanted her to feel like I was super loyal to her lmao. I truly don’t remember telling her that oops…

Yep, that and you telling Kim that you were questioning my loyalty is why I couldn’t trust you fully, but I wasn’t gonna blow their cover if you kept telling them stuff. It’s the same thing with Max/Ember. She kept telling him stuff about me so I didn’t blow his cover because 1) he was an ally of mine and 2) I wanted eyes where I couldn’t reach. That’s how I was able to see through her lol.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 1:56 pm

sandra i dont think we've ever played togerher because i have absolutely no idea who you are. but you are the most paranoid mothafucka i've ever met it was so funny. conversations with you made me giggle.

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:00 pm

Oh I clocked you when you won the football veto

nvm thought you were Jerry when I wrote this cus your pfp. We haven’t played together but I know exactly who you are, Jen lol. But you’re right I’m paranoid as fuck all the time because I know there’s always a million things going on that I don’t know about so I’m always trying to be on top of that shit and make people see me as at least a trusty little ally that they can have in their back pocket even if they got a big crew. I don’t even remember being that paranoid with you but you should see my room with sam, it was constant paranoid spiraling all the time ksksksk

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:09 pm

not you clocking me and idk who u are. i lowkey think we are a lot alike in the way we thought about every little detail that's how i usually am but i was trying to not act like myself LMAO. you weren't like spiraling in my dms going mad but the way you thought about everything i was like damn i couldn't figure out who you were with or who you trusted for the life of me

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:12 pm

66 pages.....shit lol, I haven't caught up on most everything but hi lol sorry for being away for a minute

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:20 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
I'm way better at watching than playing HAHA

You always have your hand in every cookie jar lmaooooo just relax a bit lmao. I feel like people would trust you more if you invested in quality over quantity. I did trust you until you stopped talking as much Sad
I think it is partially my PTSD from the first time I played - being completely on the outside, playing as an individual, and not having a single group alliance till some point in jury lmfao. In the beginning, I tend to overplay now to avoid that, which results in other recurring issues The Jury House - Page 66 1f602

I think there was a day or two I lowkey lost motivation, so around then I think

Omg…. I think I finally know who you are
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:21 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
not you clocking me and idk who u are. i lowkey think we are a lot alike in the way we thought about every little detail that's how i usually am but i was trying to not act like myself LMAO. you weren't like spiraling in my dms going mad but the way you thought about everything i was like damn i couldn't figure out who you were with or who you trusted for the life of me

You were at the very top for a while tbh
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:27 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
66 pages.....shit lol, I haven't caught up on most everything but hi lol sorry for being away for a minute

I’m going back and reading everything and it’s making me laugh like plz KSSKKS I KNOOWW I told the players that id probably be an easier person to beat than Sam at this point with how badly I fucked up. I wasn’t trying to go with emotions I was trying to navigate through how to do it as smooth as I could by just targeting one side and with the ultimate goal of Debbie it made sense for those to be the initial noms at the time. Also Steve Sam and I did have a final 3 but obviously I didn’t want to go to the final three with Steve but I thought at the final 9 it would make sense to at least pretend… until in the last moment I was like no I can’t just let steve slide to the final 7 that’s ridiculous if my options are steve max Dorothy ember the obvious choice to want out is steve. I accept all the clown comments because I know Sad I tried and I fumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:39 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:

I’m going back and reading everything and it’s making me laugh like plz KSSKKS I KNOOWW I told the players that id probably be an easier person to beat than Sam at this point with how badly I fucked up. I wasn’t trying to go with emotions I was trying to navigate through how to do it as smooth as I could by just targeting one side and with the ultimate goal of Debbie it made sense for those to be the initial noms at the time. Also Steve Sam and I did have a final 3 but obviously I didn’t want to go to the final three with Steve but I thought at the final 9 it would make sense to at least pretend… until in the last moment I was like no I can’t just let steve slide to the final 7 that’s ridiculous if my options are steve max Dorothy ember the obvious choice to want out is steve. I accept all the clown comments because I know Sad I tried and I fumbled.

LMAO I'm still working a bit but I'm gonna go through the two and a half rounds I've missed and get back into this! And you played a great game! I. haven't seen the ending yet lol but I crashed a burned my game too so if that's what happened lol it's whatever cheers oh and the football comp gave me away?? The Jury House - Page 66 1f602 knew it would be a huge tell lol

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:47 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
I'm way better at watching than playing HAHA

You always have your hand in every cookie jar lmaooooo just relax a bit lmao. I feel like people would trust you more if you invested in quality over quantity. I did trust you until you stopped talking as much Sad
I think it is partially my PTSD from the first time I played - being completely on the outside, playing as an individual, and not having a single group alliance till some point in jury lmfao. In the beginning, I tend to overplay now to avoid that, which results in other recurring issues The Jury House - Page 66 1f602

I think there was a day or two I lowkey lost motivation, so around then I think

Omg…. I think I finally know who you are
I think you do now too lol The Jury House - Page 66 1f602 The Jury House - Page 66 1f605

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 66 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next